ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>After 4 months it's FINALLY HERE!!!....Lombardi Trophy
arrowheadnation 02:55 PM 06-08-2020
I ordered this back in February. It was supposed to take up to 8 weeks. Because of Covid19, it took 4 months, but it got here today and it is indescribably beautiful. It is a 1 to 1 brass replica of the Super Bowl LIV Lombardi trophy. I figured I'd show some pics to group that I know would be as geeked about it as I am. Hope you like it. It wasn't exactly cheap.

Forgive me for the finger prints on the glass. I was too excited to put it in it's case and take pics.

It rests on a bed of confetti collected from the stage that night. Notice the ring box has an open third spot. That will be filled in the next few months :-) I also have a ticket on the way that I can display with the program. I set it up next to my TV because I want to be reminded of it each and every time I sit down to watch.

Yes, that is the Mahomes "I'm going to Disney World" tweet/confetti.

[Reply]
Valiant 10:57 PM 06-08-2020
How much was the stand setup?
[Reply]
Shaid 11:12 PM 06-08-2020
That is honestly, just freaking awesome!
[Reply]
TimBone 11:37 PM 06-08-2020
The whole set-up is badass.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:00 AM 06-09-2020
Kanasa City Chiefs...heh:
https://www.copytrophy.com/product/v...c=11edb35c87de
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:15 AM 06-09-2020
WTF?

I just read this & something about it wanted me to kick your ass. Weird

Seriously that setup is beautiful. I’m curious of the price tag. Can you DM me if you don’t want it public. I’m needing details dude!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:20 AM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
For those interested in purchasing one. Here is where I got it. I'd like to get a Royals world series trophy but those are 3 times the price of the Lombardis.

https://www.copytrophy.com/?c=11edb35c87de

You didn’t get the buy 2 get $35 off?????? Where’s the fucking Lamar Hunt Trophy dude?????

Fail

There I feel better.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:07 AM 06-09-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Sold out. Bummer
I recommend reaching out to the guy (Lee) via phone or email. The orders don't really go through the website. It is basically just an advertisement. It's all done through email and text. He has you pay through Zelle, but not until he shows you in a video that the trophy has been completed. The trophies are made to order. I think this is his "loop hole" that keeps him from being sued :-) I know it doesn't sound very "professional" but Lee was very easy to work with.

Originally Posted by Valiant:
How much was the stand setup?
I bought the glass box/display on ebay for $140. The 3 cube shelf was $40 (can be bought at Walmart, but I got mine off ebay). I bought the LED lights for $15 and added them myself.

Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
WTF?

I just read this & something about it wanted me to kick your ass. Weird

Seriously that setup is beautiful. I’m curious of the price tag. Can you DM me if you don’t want it public. I’m needing details dude!
Believe me, after I ordered and paid for it, I wanted to kick my own ass at times for spending that kind of money, but now that it's here and it looks as good as it does when I was picturing it in my head...it was well worth it.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:50 AM 06-09-2020
Pretty freaking sweet man congrats.
[Reply]
Holladay 07:52 AM 06-09-2020
"You are gonna need a bigger boat err case"
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:52 AM 06-10-2020
She's a beaut!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:52 AM 06-10-2020
She's a beaut!
[Reply]
DJay23 09:26 AM 06-10-2020
I bought the LED lights for $15 and added them myself.
Battery or wired? If they are wired, you did a good job hiding them. If battery are they remote operated?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:23 PM 06-10-2020
I also have a ticket on the way that I can display with the program.

Brother I will tell you first hand, when that ticket arrives, you will be beside yourself. I bought one as well and posted it. When it arrived, I cried. A true piece of Chiefs history. You excelled! Excellent display my friend! :-)
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:55 PM 06-11-2020
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Battery or wired? If they are wired, you did a good job hiding them. If battery are they remote operated?
They are battery with a remote. They just attach with a strip of adhesive magnet strip for when I need to remove them to put new batteries in.
[Reply]
COPYTROPHY 11:18 AM 06-26-2020
I ordered this back in February. It was supposed to take up to 8 weeks. Because of Covid19, it took 4 months, but it got here today and it is indescribably beautiful. It is a 1 to 1 brass replica of the Super Bowl LIV Lombardi trophy. I figured I'd show some pics to group that I know would be as geeked about it as I am. Hope you like it. It wasn't exactly cheap.

Forgive me for the finger prints on the glass. I was too excited to put it in it's case and take pics.

It rests on a bed of confetti collected from the stage that night. Notice the ring box has an open third spot. That will be filled in the next few months :-) I also have a ticket on the way that I can display with the program. I set it up next to my TV because I want to be reminded of it each and every time I sit down to watch.

Yes, that is the Mahomes "I'm going to Disney World" tweet/confetti.

AWESOME. Warmest Regards Lee
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 10:49 PM 07-18-2020
Little update. I added some turf to the bottom to give it an "on-field" look.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up