ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
BlackOp 05:47 PM 10-13-2019
Count me as one who thought once the Chiefs landed a "Face of the NFL" QB....that the days of getting lop-sided, questionable officiated games were over.

I thought the 4th quarter of the AFCCG was a league-mandated parting gift for TB12....and a changing of the guard was coming. Honestly, I was just hoping for a future of evenly called games.

Turns out, nothing has changed. Its the same as last year and the 40+ seasons before that.

My continued interest in the NFL was contingent on the emergence of Mahomes and the Chiefs finally being treated like the elite franchises...one's that always get the close 50/50 breaks because it was good for business and, at the very least, were treated fairly.

Nope. What we saw today is foreshadowing of the post-season...and what type of officiating they will receive.

I'll be the same as it ever was....the powers that be have a long-stemming disdain for this franchise. Might go all the way back to Hunt forming a competing league with the mafia.

Who knows the motives...all I can say is it exists...and even the MVP cant change it.
[Reply]
CrookedTrump 05:20 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You see this shit...and are left shaking your head. After a game where no defensive/offensive penalties are called in an AFCCG...

https://twitter.com/OurStateCSU/stat...193729/video/1
Ahhh, a easily manipulated by the cespool called the internet and social media. You believe what you want. I find it wonderfully amusing, and an added bonus to what's been a fantastic 18 years if unprecedented winning. Somehow Aaron Rogers gets every call and the stats prove it. Texans just got a questionable call vs your Chiefs. Yet for some imbeciles :-)it's only the Patriots who get the calls....ok:-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:44 PM 10-16-2019
The penalty reversal may have been to keep the game close. The fact that our defense could t stop their offense at all wasn’t on the refs, that’s on our players and coaches.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:54 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Star56:
Oh don't go being logical!!! The MICROCHIP implants!!! All the referees know about the conspiracies but they keep it quiet!!!

The Chiefs were TOLD to arm tackle opponents!!! Bob Kraft's voice suddenly appeared in their helmets.." let the runner pass....let the runner pass...".
Omg this is fucking funny!! Kadoos Pats fan, I’m fucking dying!!
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:57 PM 10-16-2019
I think the NFL is kicking back on the Mahomes phenomenon. He has become so popular in a really short time. Everyone in Kansas City loves him however I would bet that fans of opposing teams are feeling a little Mahomes burnout or envy. Kansas City isn't exactly a hugely popular team; especially being here in Flyover Country.

I'm already tired of the State Farm commercials; no wonder my premiums are so high.
[Reply]
cripple creek 06:47 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Only problem is his ankle is busted up. That bye can't come soon enough.
fear not then... caught a little segment on fox news tonight where a metro area Methodist church held a healing service for mahomes's ankle
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:14 AM 09-17-2020
:-)

Great prediction, OP.

You fucking nailed it, bro.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:20 AM 09-17-2020
Well...I can list a couple theories.

2. Raiders are relocating into an entirely new market...it is imperative to keep them competitive this year. I predicted this before the season began...hard to sell seat licenses for a last place team. They have to keep the AFCW close...
Finishing 5 games behind the Chiefs, that's pretty close, right?

4. NFL puppet masters have vowed never to let KC in the SB...old school, old money grudges.
Damn champ, you fucking nailed that one. Genius!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:24 AM 09-17-2020
This guy is a total joke from a poster we all know -or- this guy is mentally ill.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:28 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
This guy is a total joke from a poster we all know -or- this guy is mentally ill.
I hope he DIES!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 11:01 AM 09-17-2020
Pretty funny thread. Forty Whiner fans would say Mahomes & KC got pretty favorable treatment from the refs in the Super Bowl. I don't really agree with them since there were plenty of plays that the officiating seemed bad in favor of the Forty Whiners as well. Seems like it was pretty even in terms of bad calls or non-calls.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:01 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Great prediction, OP.

You fucking nailed it, bro.
Nice bump :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:32 PM 09-17-2020
TinfoilOps went full Pete.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:28 PM 09-17-2020
I want to know who the mouth breathers are that thumbs up BlackOps’ idiotic takes.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:01 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Great prediction, OP.

You ****ing nailed it, bro.
Following my posts to the point of necro-posting a 1 1/2 year old thread? Why do you keep cyber-stalking me around...it's creepy.

The Chiefs got jobbed in that Texans game...and this was after getting jobbed in the AFCCG.

Its pretty obvious that the NFL was trying to manufacture a rivalry between Mahomes and Watson..hence the opening day game.

Jesus Christ...are you a 12 year old girl?

You are a desperate, cancel-culture pussy...seeking group-think approval. That's a sign of a weak man with no convictions...beta-boi

There is reason people hate you here...because you deserve it.

If I traced your post history...I could cobble together quite the telling trail of how lame you are... and a petty POS. ..but I dont really care that much...you arent important to me .

The fact you went through that much trouble..says more about you than myself...its a twisted form of compliment.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:02 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I want to know who the mouth breathers are that thumbs up BlackOps’ idiotic takes.
Take a quick look at yourself...Jesus Christ...there is nothing I could learn from you in this lifetime.

"to the base..all things are base"

You guys are acting like cult followers...and NFL corporate is your master.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up