ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid isnt the coach we need.
Reerun_KC 06:32 PM 12-07-2014
CP loves to treat the symptom while at times ignoring the disease.

Since everyone wants to be cool and bash the lame ass QB we have, we might want to look just a little deeper and discuss the HC that hand selected him to be the QB of this team.

We aren't going anywhere with Reid's preparations and game plans. His play calling is pathetic and predictable. His tendency's to remove the WRs from the game plan is inexcusable.

Until we get rid of Reid, we are stuck with Smith...
[Reply]
penbrook 07:46 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That's the thing though...he never has anything to say. He should've been going apeshit on the field and then after the game too.
He needs to act like Jim Harbaugh. I hear he's available
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:46 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by penbook:
Per Terez Paylor

Andy Reid on the officials: "Go on to something besides the officials, because I don't have anything good to say.”
Yes, the refs sucked dong, Andy.

But the fact is your team sucked it harder, Smith isnt really doing what you envisioned him doing, is he?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:46 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Reerun, you area ****ing idiot.

Some of us told you when he was hired that this is what Reid is.

Others have placed more than the fair share of blame on Reid over the course of the his nearly 2 seasons.

Don't act like you're here with some kind of newsflash.
I see the rest home got the wifi fixed... howdy Gpa....
[Reply]
ChiefsChoke010414 07:47 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Charles was not very effective running the ball today aside from the long TD run. His other 9 carries netted a total of 28 yards.

His last 6 carries were for:

1, 3, 2, 2, 1 and 0 yards.

Teams are putting all their players in the box and we have no answer. It is exactly the pattern that happened when Herm was running the offense and LJ became less and less effective. You have to have a downfield component of your passing game to keep defenses honest.
But Charles has never had a good passing game nor a good offensive line. Yet, he's the all time leader in YPC. Haven't teams stacked the box against him before? I would imagine they've done it his whole career.

They need to keep feeding him the rock, because he's the only big play threat we have.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:47 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
When we hired i said he was a good rebuild guy but that we needed to have someone ready to replace him in 5 years.

Dorsey keeps sucking and we might have to make it 4 years.
Well two years down, so there are only 2-3 years left...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:47 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Snapplez:
He said it the day he acquired Smith, "I'm going to make him a hall of famer like Lenny."

It's goddamn laughable
Ah yes, THAT little gem. That moment solidified my hate, made me powerful.
[Reply]
ChiefsChoke010414 07:48 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by penbook:
He needs to act like Jim Harbaugh. I hear he's available
Hard to imagine why he's available. He's already won more playoff games for the 49'ers than the Chiefs have won in the last 30 years.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:52 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That's the thing though...he never has anything to say. He should've been going apeshit on the field and then after the game too.
This x90000000000. He's exactly what the league wants and this city can't afford. 1969 could turn into 2169 before we hire a coach willing to play every aspect of the game.

God I'd love to have a Pete Carroll. He often rubs me the wrong way, but that's prolly because he's not on our sideline.

And I'll always blame the Hunts for allowing this team to show the fans so little care and concern.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:56 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yes, the refs sucked dong, Andy.

But the fact is your team sucked it harder, Smith isnt really doing what you envisioned him doing, is he?
Not defending Andy, but I'm sure he never thought an O-line could be this bad. That's how he's dumb, he, Hunt, and Dorsey let this happen.

And if their plan is to wait-out Pm because he's the NFL's darling, then it's time to admit it.

We're getting close to banner time because even if we end up, somehow, with a winning record, this group ain't ever gonna do shit.
[Reply]
In58men 07:57 PM 12-07-2014
I saw this from the very beginning when he quickly went after Alex Smith. He jumped the gun on that.
[Reply]
tk13 07:59 PM 12-07-2014
Overreaction city here. Everybody makes fun of Harbaugh for being a jerk and it appears the Niners are burned out on him. That Tony Pena crap doesn't work. Same reason everyone always wants one of the Ryans for some strange reason. They get excited by a big loudmouth, like it actually makes a difference. Bill Belichick has the personality of a brick and he has no problem winning.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:59 PM 12-07-2014
Well I think it's pretty clear that a combo of Reid/Smith isn't winning shit so it'll be interesting to see if Dorsey has the balls to do anything about it.
[Reply]
KCwolf 08:00 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
I saw this from the very beginning when he quickly went after Alex Smith. He jumped the gun on that.
you are like a savant
[Reply]
tk13 08:01 PM 12-07-2014
I actually think the Reid tenure will probably end badly here, just because the guy hasn't changed in 15 years, and people still can't pick up on it. His teams will generally overachieve, but commit a ton of time management errors and blow a few games here and there they shouldn't. He's going to throw tons of short passes and not call enough running plays, etc, etc. He's never going to change.

But considering he took over a 2-14 team that was completely at rock bottom, he's done better than I thought he would. The disaster that was Pioli's last year is almost forgotten at this point.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:04 PM 12-07-2014
Originally Posted by tk13:
Overreaction city here. Everybody makes fun of Harbaugh for being a jerk and it appears the Niners are burned out on him. That Tony Pena crap doesn't work. Same reason everyone always wants one of the Ryans for some strange reason. They get excited by a big loudmouth, like it actually makes a difference. Bill Belichick has the personality of a brick and he has no problem winning.
Overreaction on this game?

Horseshit... the more important the game, the worse we look... and Smith is still batting like, .120 when playing from behind. Piss on the kneejerk charge.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up