ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cassel's BEST game as a Chief and Haley was Mr. Classy today!
DaneMcCloud 06:30 PM 11-28-2010
Cassel played extremely well today. I was really impressed with his vision and his play under pressure. We've all seen him gradually improve this season, even if it's been one step forward, two steps back at times. I can honestly say that even though I had high hopes with him working with Charlie Weis and expected improvement, I never thought I'd see Matt Cassel play as well as he did in Seattle this season.

And as for Todd Haley, sitting on the ball with 2:00 minutes left in the game was fucking awesome! That's class, Folks, and more than makes up for the Denver faux pas.

Bring on the Broncos!!
[Reply]
Pablo 08:00 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by KcChiefsKing:
Lol Dude was going fast as hell.
No shit, I was like who the fuck...is that Cassel....no fucking way he's that fast....
[Reply]
Frosty 08:03 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
ok arc, why the name change? I've been away...
It what I go by on other forums so I had it changed after the recent mod abuse.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:03 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
I agree, Cassel did play very well, throws were crisp and mostly on the money, not everyone is always going to hit 100%, but he obviously was playing to impress Carrol that he was good enough
If this is the case, then Clark Hunt should immediately pay Carroll $20 million a year to attend all Chiefs games.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:03 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by PostRockPablo:
No shit, I was like who the ****...is that Cassel....no ****ing way he's that fast....
He was literally outrunning Charles at the time and blew past him. Funny shit.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:05 PM 11-28-2010
My last negrep was from one Dane McCloud:

Go **** yourself. You're an ignorant piece of shit AND a Cassel apologist. I guess the two go hand in hand. Dumbuck
[Reply]
Pablo 08:05 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Kraus:
I have been one of MC's harshest critics, but he has played well the last couple of weeks. Even looked really good today, especially on almost every 3rd down.
This.

I warned my friend and his wife that I'm likely to say some very harsh things about Cassel in a loud tone before the game started. I shut the fuck up the whole game. I'm nearly dropped a cock-load in my drawers when he converted that 3rd down to Bowe when the DE came unblocked.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:06 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
My last negrep was from one Dane McCloud:

Go **** yourself. You're an ignorant piece of shit AND a Cassel apologist. I guess the two go hand in hand. Dumbuck
:-)

Let's not twist this thread in that direction.
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:08 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
He was brilliant. Looked like a top-tier NFL QB. Did everything -- pocket presence, reads, audibles, consistently accurate, confident, leadership. I was very proud of him.

If he can stay around this zone, I'm sold.
If he can keep throwing 4 TDs a game and no INTs, you're sold?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:12 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is not a bandwagon fan, he is an objective fan that is calling it what it is.

That is the very definition of being "Stand Up".

Cassel is kicking some major ass.

I hope he sticks his foot up the Donks ass next week. That game is going to be for mother fucking blood.
Pawnmower just doesn't understand that aspect of being a football fan.

Anywho, I was getting pissed with Weis treating Jones and Charles like they were McCluster for most of the game.

1) Run outside

2) Hey, I got an idea, RUN OUTSIDE!

3) Ah, gee, what do I do here? Oh yeah, RUN OUTSIDE.

4) Aw shit, Haley wants a pass. Well fuck him, here's what we do:

Throw behind the LOS, and....wait for it.....

RUN OUTSIDE.

Fuck that shit.

Great road win though, much-needed.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:13 PM 11-28-2010
I suppose I could live with a 64 TD season.
[Reply]
milkman 08:13 PM 11-28-2010
Wouldn't you be?
[Reply]
Saul Good 08:15 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by milkman:
Wouldn't you be?
Yes. Of course, I'm an apologist. It's mighty white of him to settle for a QB to keep throwing 4 TDs and 0 INTs.
[Reply]
SenselessChiefsFan 08:19 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by The Meat Dragon:
Bowe is the best WR in the NFL this year, period.
Uh...no. Sorry. He has done a good job over the last four games, and is playing well.... but no, he is not the best WR in the NFL this year.

I don't even know how you can suggest it with a straight face.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:22 PM 11-28-2010
Originally Posted by SensibleChiefsfan:
Uh...no. Sorry. He has done a good job over the last four games, and is playing well.... but no, he is not the best WR in the NFL this year.

I don't even know how you can suggest it with a straight face.
OK. Who is?

Calvin Johnson, Roddy White...???
[Reply]
Pants 08:22 PM 11-28-2010
Yeah, he has been nothing but money the last 2 weeks. I really hope this isn't a mirage and we're really seeing a product of Cassel's growth.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 21
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up