ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>After 4 months it's FINALLY HERE!!!....Lombardi Trophy
arrowheadnation 02:55 PM 06-08-2020
I ordered this back in February. It was supposed to take up to 8 weeks. Because of Covid19, it took 4 months, but it got here today and it is indescribably beautiful. It is a 1 to 1 brass replica of the Super Bowl LIV Lombardi trophy. I figured I'd show some pics to group that I know would be as geeked about it as I am. Hope you like it. It wasn't exactly cheap.

Forgive me for the finger prints on the glass. I was too excited to put it in it's case and take pics.

It rests on a bed of confetti collected from the stage that night. Notice the ring box has an open third spot. That will be filled in the next few months :-) I also have a ticket on the way that I can display with the program. I set it up next to my TV because I want to be reminded of it each and every time I sit down to watch.

Yes, that is the Mahomes "I'm going to Disney World" tweet/confetti.

[Reply]
arrowheadnation 08:50 PM 09-17-2020
Added the ring to it today. Now just waiting on the ticket to get back from getting graded (PSA).

With the AFL champ ring & SB IV ring

The whole she-bang! It's indescribably beautiful. The trophy, the confetti, the rings, the program, and the SI commemorative (the ticket will take its place when I get it back from being graded)....Enjoy!

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:56 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Added the ring to it today. Now just waiting on the ticket to get back from getting graded (PSA).

With the AFL champ ring & SB IV ring

The whole she-bang! It's indescribably beautiful. The trophy, the confetti, the rings, the program, and the SI commemorative (the ticket will take its place when I get it back from being graded)....Enjoy!
I am just green with envious rage.

Looks great, brother.
[Reply]
ArtNoryk 09:57 AM 02-14-2022
Hey brother, awesome looking display for your Lombardi.

I was hoping you could tell me where you got the case from. I have a lombardi here as well and have been searching for a case with lighting but haven't found one I like as yet.

Thanks in advance for any help.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up