ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2024 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Rain Man 03:07 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Wow, I was targetting Franklin or Legette for the Jags to replace Ridley lol.
Has someone notified you that you're on the clock?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:33 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Has someone notified you that you're on the clock?
Yes, I got caught up with something in the middle of making my pick.

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:57 PM 03-15-2024
Galileo Galelei steps back out onto the podium.

"Whether you opt for Cincinnati or just Cinnati, the Bengals' intention is clear. They need to move forward, to make progress. And to accomplish that, the football wisdom of the 16th century says that you need a running back.

"The Cincinnati Bengals select Jonathan Brooks, RB, Texas."

"And now onto double naming again. We'll start with the BB, of BB gun fame. The BB is named based on the size of the bearing. The spherical projectile was originally a piece of lead shot from a shotgun, and different sizes of shot were available. The inventor of the BB gun, William F. Markham, decided to use 0.180-inch lead shotgun birdshot as ammo for his new firearm. In the nomenclature of the time, this was known as a BB shot size, as opposed to the next larger and smaller sizes, which were known as sizes B and BBB. With a minor decision change, we could have ended up firing B guns or BBB guns. The original BBs were made of lead, which eventually transitioned to steel.

"What you see below is not Ganymede or Callisto, but rather a BB, as spherical as the planets that cross our night sky."

[Reply]
Rain Man 03:59 PM 03-15-2024
The Bengals are hoping that Brooks comes back strong from his knee injury. Having traded away Joe Mixon, we have a pretty unproven running back room, so it felt necessary to take a highly rated prospect early. (Zack Moss is here now as a veteran presence, but we can use more firepower.)
[Reply]
kccrow 06:57 PM 03-15-2024
The Philadelphia Eagles select Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M

Howie and Co are happy to get the draft's top linebacker at #50 to help a group that has been rough for a while now.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 07:09 PM 03-15-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The Philadelphia Eagles select Edgerrin Cooper, LB, Texas A&M

Howie and Co are happy to get the draft's top linebacker at #50 to help a group that has been rough for a while now.
Jerk! (Great pick)

I'll get my pick in tonight, but picks 45-50 wiped out my big board. Need to evaluate after dinner!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 08:07 PM 03-15-2024
After having their preferred center snatched at #45, LB at #50, and remaining WRs with round 2 grades in between… the Steelers continue to follow their proven template investing in defensive BPA (which also happens to be at a moderate position of need).

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Tyler Nubin, S, Minnesota

Nubin gives the Steelers a long term answer alongside Minkah Fitzpatrick.
[Reply]
bigjosh 08:13 PM 03-15-2024
*I have had this queued up for hours ready to rock hoping my guy was still there*

Les sneed wipes his tears with the 30+ million dollars saved from legendary Aaron Donald retiring.

As a tear rolls down his eye, he whispers into the conference call phone “fuck them picks”.

A voice answers authoritatively, “NO, you have to make a pick here! We cant trade for any more fucking thirty year olds!”

“Fine, make the call” sneed replies, as his tear drops onto an oak desk of the dimly lit war room.

A candle with the number 99 embossed on it lights up the table under the tv with live draft coverage on NFL network. Some asshole that the current rams front office doesnt know, because he played for the rams when they were in St. Louis approaches the podium.

“With the 52th pick in the 2023, 4, 2024 NFL draft, the saint, er, Los angeles Rams select Ruke Orhorhoro, DT Clemson.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:35 PM 03-15-2024
I would have definitely invited Scooby Doo or the Jetsons' Astro to announce the Ruke Orhorhoro pick.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:41 PM 03-15-2024
The Eagles have hemmed and hawed a while on this pick because there is a 1st round pick sitting on the board but also a couple of other guys that would make a boatload of sense here... Despite some other more pressing needs given our 1st round pick, we're going to take the top talent and load our secondary for the future. This was my pick B that I sent to staylor at pick 22.

The Philadelphia Eagles select Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia
[Reply]
kccrow 09:45 PM 03-15-2024
Going to be honest here... if the Eagles actually get Nate Wiggins, Kamari Lassiter, and Edgerrin Cooper, I'm going to be really, really fucking pissed. That's 3 guys that can start day 1 and address their biggest holes. FML.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:03 AM 03-16-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Going to be honest here... if the Eagles actually get Nate Wiggins, Kamari Lassiter, and Edgerrin Cooper, I'm going to be really, really ****ing pissed. That's 3 guys that can start day 1 and address their biggest holes. FML.
Yeah, that'd be a helluva draft for them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:03 PM 03-15-2024
For some reason I thought I only had the Titans but fuck it give me a few mins I'll make a pick for the Browns
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:12 PM 03-15-2024
Cleveland Browns select Braden Fiske, DT, Florida State
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:12 PM 03-15-2024
Can someone message Mecca for me I'm mobile
[Reply]
Page 13 of 43
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up