ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Brady received 27 PI calls in 2020
BlackOp 04:15 PM 02-11-2021
Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 27 PI calls this 2020 season, Kansas City received 4.

No other team had more than 19 (Miami/Pittsburgh) and 28 teams had less than 15.

Buccaneers were the beneficiary of 12 PI last year with Winston throwing for over 5000 yards...

Brady's Bucs received 15 more PI calls than the same team did last season...and set an NFL record.

Brady had 12 more PI calls than 28 other teams....16 more than 21 teams. He was essentially getting twice the PI calls of nearly every other franchise...and 7 times the amount as Mahomes.

25 teams had 11 or less...

Numbers dont lie...only the media about Brady's "greatness"

Chiefs were called for 2 PIs in one quarter of the SB...they only had their opponents flagged 4 times all year.
[Reply]
PRIEST 02:46 PM 02-28-2021
Brady = Barry Bonds *
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:50 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Outside of the 2nd Saints game where Brady threw 3 picks and 0 interceptions, Brady had 40 touchdowns on the regular season and 9 picks.

So 40 touchdowns and 12 picks including that Saints game.

If you want to look at Brady outside of the last 4 weeks of the season, he was 28 touchdowns and 11 picks. Not too bad given no real preseason to learn new playbook, the Bucs facing plenty of tough defenses this year especially during that stretch and the Bucs two leading receivers battling injuries all season long.

As noted Bucs had new qb and lots of injuries to Evans and Godwin during season. No Antonio Brown until halfway through season. Gronk rounding into football shape after missing a year. Despite all of this, Brady still played well with a few of his interceptions being on receivers not completing their routes. Even Arians admitted Mike Evans did the wrong thing in one early season INT after Arians initially blaming Brady but not correctly analyzing the defense which dictated where Evans was supposed to go.

It wasn't until late in the season that Arians decided to adjust more to what good defenses were doing. So sure Chiefs/Rams/Saints would have beaten Bucs more often than not during most of regular season but Bucs got better throughout the year. When Bucs were 7-5, they were much better than typical 7-5 team and the advanced stats showed that. Bucs only truly big win during the season was a big win over Green Bay but they came close in other games. Even the first week loss to Saints may have been a win if Bucs had real preseason but since they didn't, Saints had huge advantage that week.

But the Super Bowl wasn't a fluke. I am one of 2 people on this forum that predicted in the poll, Bucs by 8+ over the Chiefs. I thought they had a great chance to blow out the Chiefs and I was right.

Brady had only one truly bad game all season long...that doesn't mean every other game was at least very good but they weren't bad in context. His bad game was the 2nd game vs New Orleans. Most of the team including Brady didn't play well and as a result they got blown out 31-3. (The Bucs defense was really bad in that game so even if Brady played well, it would have still been a loss.) It was the first game of the year played by Antonio Brown and Brown getting a lot of playing time clearly hurt the Bucs in that game but helped them out later on in season.

As for the Bucs defense, they were good for the majority of the season but not as good at times due to injuries/inexperience.
Anybody want to bet me this guy has a self made photoshop pic on his phone, with Brady’s dick in his mouth??
[Reply]
GoForIt 07:22 PM 02-28-2021
But the Super Bowl wasn't a fluke. I am one of 2 people on this forum that predicted in the poll, Bucs by 8+ over the Chiefs. I thought they had a great chance to blow out the Chiefs and I was right.
Me too. Anyone who knows how much football games are decided in the trenches saw a beat down coming especially with the GOAT QB on the other side playing his best football.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:01 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by GoForIt:
Me too. Anyone who knows how much football games are decided in the trenches saw a beat down coming especially with the GOAT QB on the other side playing his best football.
There is no way in hell someone understanding football even in the slightest could think this statement, unless they are completely trolling in every way shape and form.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:31 AM 03-01-2021
Outside of the 2nd Saints game where Brady threw 3 picks and 0 interceptions, Brady had 40 touchdowns on the regular season and 9 picks.

So 40 touchdowns and 12 picks including that Saints game.

If you want to look at Brady outside of the last 4 weeks of the season, he was 28 touchdowns and 11 picks. Not too bad given no real preseason to learn new playbook, the Bucs facing plenty of tough defenses this year especially during that stretch and the Bucs two leading receivers battling injuries all season long.

As noted Bucs had new qb and lots of injuries to Evans and Godwin during season. No Antonio Brown until halfway through season. Gronk rounding into football shape after missing a year. Despite all of this, Brady still played well with a few of his interceptions being on receivers not completing their routes. Even Arians admitted Mike Evans did the wrong thing in one early season INT after Arians initially blaming Brady but not correctly analyzing the defense which dictated where Evans was supposed to go.

It wasn't until late in the season that Arians decided to adjust more to what good defenses were doing. So sure Chiefs/Rams/Saints would have beaten Bucs more often than not during most of regular season but Bucs got better throughout the year. When Bucs were 7-5, they were much better than typical 7-5 team and the advanced stats showed that. Bucs only truly big win during the season was a big win over Green Bay but they came close in other games. Even the first week loss to Saints may have been a win if Bucs had real preseason but since they didn't, Saints had huge advantage that week.

Brady had only one truly bad game all season long...that doesn't mean every other game was at least very good but they weren't bad in context. His bad game was the 2nd game vs New Orleans. Most of the team including Brady didn't play well and as a result they got blown out 31-3. (The Bucs defense was really bad in that game so even if Brady played well, it would have still been a loss.) It was the first game of the year played by Antonio Brown and Brown getting a lot of playing time clearly hurt the Bucs in that game but helped them out later on in season.

As for the Bucs defense, they were good for the majority of the season but not as good at times due to injuries/inexperience.
Your mom must be proud. Did she make you grilled cheese sandwiches and bring them to the basement for you?
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:05 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Anybody want to bet me this guy has a self made photoshop pic on his phone, with Brady’s dick in his mouth??
While I don't have a problem with other people's sexual orientation, with thoughts like this it wouldn't surprise me if you are the one that is gay. Sorry to disappoint you but I am not sexually attracted to men and I don't even think I have ever used Photoshop in my entire life.

If you are like most of the Chiefs fans who thought they would easily beat the Bucs, perhaps you should not be betting.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:14 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Your mom must be proud. Did she make you grilled cheese sandwiches and bring them to the basement for you?
So, I take it you live in the basement and your mother brings you grilled cheese sandwiches.

My mother is wonderful and would make me grilled cheese sandwiches if I wanted them but I have lived far away from her since my mid 20's. And I never got into grilled cheese sandwiches.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:16 AM 03-01-2021
:-)

So serious.

You're a making a difference man, making the world a better place. You're a champion.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 10:19 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
There is no way in hell someone understanding football even in the slightest could think this statement, unless they are completely trolling in every way shape and form.
Not saying Brady was perfect but his team almost had 38 points early in the fourth quarter so he deserves some credit for that. Inches away from that given the following.
1) he threw a pass right on the money that an eligible receiver dropped on 2nd and goal.
2) Bucs couldn't run it in on 3rd and goal.
3) Bucs barely missed running it in on 4th and goal.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:24 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by PRIEST:
Brady = Barry Bonds *
Brady = Lance Armstrong as well.
[Reply]
GoForIt 02:34 PM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
125 rating, 3TDs, no picks, 72% completion percentage. Could have scored more but Bucs were content to just run the the 4th with a 31-9 lead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:49 AM 03-02-2021
125 rating, 3TDs, no picks, 72% completion percentage. Could have scored more but Bucs were content to just run the the 4th with a 31-9 lead.
Heet antifreeze with the fecal matter and blood of an AIDS patient should be the main ingredients of your next smoothie, Champ.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:26 PM 03-02-2021
I thought we told you to go fuck your mother. Well.... we’re waiting.....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:31 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I thought we told you to go **** your mother. Well.... we’re waiting.....

[Reply]
bowener 01:28 PM 03-03-2021
Just so I'm clear, the Brady fans haven't tried to downplay, discredit, or rationalize the obscene number of calls that went his way this season?
[Reply]
Page 27 of 28
« First < 172324252627 28 >
Up