ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Mass Effect: Legendary Edition
keg in kc 03:58 PM 02-02-2021
The long rumored remaster was finally made official recently. And now we have the first trailer, and a May release date. Actually really looking forward to playing it all again.

[Reply]
keg in kc 04:05 PM 02-02-2021
Article I'm going to link below has a good bit of info on what they've done. On my phone so I'm not gonna quote anything....

General gist is it's primarily consmetic, no changes to the story or adding of cut content (so the ending to 3 is the same...). Although they did make bringing the combat from the first game more in line with the combat systems from 2 and 3.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/2/22...s-release-date
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:35 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Article I'm going to link below has a good bit of info on what they've done. On my phone so I'm not gonna quote anything....

General gist is it's primarily consmetic, no changes to the story or adding of cut content (so the ending to 3 is the same...). Although they did make bringing the combat from the first game more in line with the combat systems from 2 and 3.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/2/2/22...s-release-date
EA should have done Anthem as a Mass Effect online looter, so many things they just piss away and what could have been. Is it nice that this is coming? sure but i've already played through all 3 of these several times.
[Reply]
Pants 05:09 PM 02-02-2021
Mass Effect is one of my all time favorite games. ME 2 and ME 3 were great too and I enjoyed them immensely.

ME1 was one of the few games I played more than once. As much as I love the ME world, I don't think I need to go back to it again when there are SO many other amazing games I don't even have the time to play.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:29 PM 02-02-2021
Damn. I was hoping for a March release.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:49 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
EA should have done Anthem as a Mass Effect online looter, so many things they just piss away and what could have been. Is it nice that this is coming? sure but i've already played through all 3 of these several times.
Me too but it's been years, and my pc can't even handle running the originals anymore, much less the legendary ed. So being able to get all 3 on ps4, even at the (combined) price of a full game, is worth it to me.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:09 PM 02-02-2021
Nice. I'd still play the first and second one if they ran on my PC. The third one can eat a dick, though.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:26 PM 02-03-2021
I really hope they
Spoiler!

Besides that I loved the story and the relationships especially loved Miranda's bewbz.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:38 PM 02-03-2021
Me too but it's been years, and my pc can't even handle running the originals anymore, much less the legendary ed. So being able to get all 3 on ps4, even at the (combined) price of a full game, is worth it to me.
No doubt they don't make games like those any more, I have serious doubts we'll ever see anything as good. Hoping the original Star Control 2 creators actually publish a new game but i'm not holding my breath.

https://arstechnica.com/video/watch/...nded-interview
[Reply]
Bowser 12:29 AM 02-04-2021
I should move this thread before htismaqe sees it. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:55 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
I really hope they
Spoiler!

Besides that I loved the story and the relationships especially loved Miranda's bewbz.
Miranda is basically a brunette Yvonne Strahovski. She did the voice as well.

[Reply]
keg in kc 04:18 PM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:26 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Miranda is basically a brunette Yvonne Strahovski. She did the voice as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:47 PM 02-05-2021
I think the colors look washed out, oddly looks sharper in the older version.
[Reply]
Miles 12:20 AM 02-06-2021
Wonder what’s being done with Mako and the launching probes stuff? I didn’t mind either at the time but not sure I would be the same now.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up