ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:54 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Thanks. It's quite the mind****. Should I be happy it's only in one location (so far) this time? That it might be slow-growing this time and it might be a year or longer before getting slammed back into treatment? I already have a port implanted?

Anyway... extra motivation to get as strong as possible and quit being a slack-ass.
Man sorry to hear that, do what you can to stay strong while you can to help down the road!
[Reply]
lewdog 12:31 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Not sure if a serious question but I'll chime in. I did for a bit but gloves allow you to cheat your grip strength so I quite using them.

Grip strength is critical for things like pullups which I like doing.
When you were using them, where did you put your purse when you were working out?!?!?!
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:23 PM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
When you were using them, where did you put your purse when you were working out?!?!?!
Its a satchel asshole! :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:05 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Lowers blood pressure, brings out vascularity if you work out, and gives you rock hard boners that let you keep going even after ejaculation (if you are so inclined).

5 mg per day. At 10 mg, for me, the stuffy nose starts and the boners are too much
5 mg or ml? I got my bottle but it’s 30 ml.

Apparently I need to get a liquid syringe for mg.
[Reply]
loochy 08:15 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
5 mg or ml? I got my bottle but it’s 30 ml.

Apparently I need to get a liquid syringe for mg.
Mg.

It should be something like 30 mg per ml

Typically, one of the droppers on those bottles will pull 1 ml with a full squeeze.

But you can buy the little measuring oral syringes on Amazon for super cheap
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:19 PM 01-25-2021
Mg.

It should be something like 30 mg per ml

Typically, one of the droppers on those bottles will pull 1 ml with a full squeeze.

But you can buy the little measuring oral syringes on Amazon for super cheap
Ok. I’m dumb at math....so humor me.

There’s 30 ml in the bottle and each ml has 30 mg....if I’m reading the bottle correctly. So I should get 180 doses out of the bottle? Or am I fucking stupid? I mean yeah, I’m fucking stupid. But am I stupid AND wrong?
[Reply]
loochy 08:49 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Ok. I’m dumb at math....so humor me.

There’s 30 ml in the bottle and each ml has 30 mg....if I’m reading the bottle correctly. So I should get 180 doses out of the bottle? Or am I fucking stupid? I mean yeah, I’m fucking stupid. But am I stupid AND wrong?
Your math is correct
[Reply]
vailpass 09:26 PM 01-25-2021
Anybody familiar with Orange Theory Fitness? I did a workout there on Sunday and it was good. Hour workout, 955 calories burned, max heart rate was 170. I like that the trainer tells you what to do and when so I don’t have to think about it.
[Reply]
loochy 09:33 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Anybody familiar with Orange Theory Fitness? I did a workout there on Sunday and it was good. Hour workout, 955 calories burned, max heart rate was 170. I like that the trainer tells you what to do and when so I don’t have to think about it.
Wife used to do it a lot before her arrhythmia and surgery. I did it once with her....it's not my cup of tea.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:42 PM 01-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Subscribed

Have a finished basement for the first time in my adult life and planned to build out an epic entertainment space. Spent months shopping for the perfect furniture then waiting a couple more months for it to be built and shipped. Donated the old furniture we had down there the day before delivery. Delivery day comes and you guessed it, the furniture didn't fit despite triple measuring before ordering.

Found all new furniture that will assemble upon delivery but won't be deliverable until end of fucking April. So I've got this large room with a wall mounted monster tv and no furniture.

Going with a makeshift yoga dojo til the furniture delivers. Looking for beginner vids.
KCU, you doing any good here? I've done the video I posted several times, and it is pretty decent for undoing a bunch of sitting. But after a few times I think I need something that pushes a little harder.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:43 PM 01-25-2021
Wife used to do it a lot before her arrhythmia and surgery. I did it once with her....it's not my cup of tea.
I hope your wife is doing well now.

What didn’t you like about OTF?
[Reply]
loochy 10:14 PM 01-25-2021
I hope your wife is doing well now.

What didn’t you like about OTF?
I don't like cardio AT ALL. It was kind of fun to flip from running to rowing to pushups though.

I like weights and I like playing sports.

I just went to OTF because my wife wanted me to try it.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:28 PM 01-25-2021
I don't like cardio AT ALL. It was kind of fun to flip from running to rowing to pushups though.

I like weights and I like playing sports.

I just went to OTF because my wife wanted me to try it.
Hah, yeah, if you don’t like cardio that explains it.

Cardio is exactly why I joined OTF. So someone would force me to do focused, varied, high-rate cardio two days a week as a supplement to weight training.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:44 AM 01-26-2021
It's pretty much HIIT it's a great workout if you're trying to lose weight make sure your calorie intake is in check and you should have quick results for weight loss.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:33 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
KCU, you doing any good here? I've done the video I posted several times, and it is pretty decent for undoing a bunch of sitting. But after a few times I think I need something that pushes a little harder.
I've flagged the video you posted and intend to to circle back. I finally had some weights show up that I ordered in November and grabbed a bench and some mats off craigslist for my garage build out. That's kept me busy enough.

Definitely need to fold in more flexibility training though. Keep sharing out what's working for you.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 39
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up