ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 162
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:41 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think we'll see some fireworks vs. the Saints. That's a good front they have on defense, so I expect we'll see some interesting plays, at least until we establish a good lead. Taysom is not going to lead NOR into a shoot-out with us, period. Get up by 17 or so then play keep away the rest of the way.

MIA I just don't know. That defense on paper looks pretty good. And they've gone 6-1 over their last 7 games, beating some good, or at least decent teams like the Rams and the Cards. But the Cards basically gave that game away, and somehow they lost to DEN. I think MIA is better than they were last season, but still not a solid upper mid-tier team. We should beat them fairly easily, because regardless of how good their defense is, they haven't seen anything like our offense, and their offense is still very average at best.
Saints without Brees may keep it somewhat interesting for a while but won’t be a real threat.

We’ll crush Miami.
[Reply]
Basileus777 08:42 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
2020 Steelers = 1995 Chiefs

The Steelers could go 19-0 and it still wouldn't be as amazing as that Bono run.
[Reply]
FinsFan 08:58 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think we'll see some fireworks vs. the Saints. That's a good front they have on defense, so I expect we'll see some interesting plays, at least until we establish a good lead. Taysom is not going to lead NOR into a shoot-out with us, period. Get up by 17 or so then play keep away the rest of the way.

MIA I just don't know. That defense on paper looks pretty good. And they've gone 6-1 over their last 7 games, beating some good, or at least decent teams like the Rams and the Cards. But the Cards basically gave that game away, and somehow they lost to DEN. I think MIA is better than they were last season, but still not a solid upper mid-tier team. We should beat them fairly easily, because regardless of how good their defense is, they haven't seen anything like our offense, and their offense is still very average at best.
Greetings All! First off, big fan of Mahomes/Reid. Absolutely incredible.

Speaking of Miami, is anyone traveling to the game down here or interested in traveling to the game down here? We're looking to sell our five seats in Section 329 Row 4 (End Zone on KC Side) and two parking passes. Message me if interested.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:34 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Saints without Brees may keep it somewhat interesting for a while but won’t be a real threat.

We’ll crush Miami.
Doubt it. Taysom Hill makes Lamar Jackson look like Dan Marino. If Brees doesn't play we should win easily.
[Reply]
tk13 10:02 AM 12-03-2020
With Dupree out, that is such a blow to the Steelers. I think the one advantage they had was they had a pass rush that could match up with anyone and disrupt a game at least. Now who knows. We'll see if they can find someone else to step up.

Everyone keeps talking about the Saints but with the Brees question marks, I wonder if the two best matchups against us might just be the Packers and Seahawks. They aren't better teams than the Chiefs, but they've both generally played well, and they both have elite QBs who can truly go off on any given day. Seahawks defense has been a train wreck but they've looked a lot better the last 3 weeks.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:04 AM 12-03-2020
SteelerDane must be crushed
[Reply]
tredadda 10:06 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
With Dupree out, that is such a blow to the Steelers. I think the one advantage they had was they had a pass rush that could match up with anyone and disrupt a game at least. Now who knows. We'll see if they can find someone else to step up.

Everyone keeps talking about the Saints but with the Brees question marks, I wonder if the two best matchups against us might just be the Packers and Seahawks. They aren't better teams than the Chiefs, but they've both generally played well, and they both have elite QBs who can truly go off on any given day. Seahawks defense has been a train wreck but they've looked a lot better the last 3 weeks.
I would say the Packers are a bigger challenge. Wilson is good but more prone to mistakes. Rodgers and the Packers to me are more dangerous than Wilson and the Seahawks.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:08 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I would say the Packers are a bigger challenge. Wilson is good but more prone to mistakes. Rodgers and the Packers to me are more dangerous than Wilson and the Seahawks.
Tampa soundly defeated the Packers earlier this season and held Rodgers to under 100 yards passing until garbage time at the end.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:09 AM 12-03-2020
I think at this point our biggest competition is the Saints with Brees. Even though Brees arm is deteriorating, their OL is outstanding and I think it would give Brees all day to throw like we saw against the Raiders.

Saints defense has some quality rushers like Cam Jordan, Trey Hendrickson (career year this year-3rd in sacks-) along with a couple of first rd rushers in Sheldon Rankind and Marcus Davenport.

The Saints are basically the Raiders with a way better defense.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:10 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

And all but 3 of them made it to the Super Bowl.
Make that 4 this year
[Reply]
Basileus777 10:20 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think at this point our biggest competition is the Saints with Brees. Even though Brees arm is deteriorating, their OL is outstanding and I think it would give Brees all day to throw like we saw against the Raiders.

Saints defense has some quality rushers like Cam Jordan, Trey Hendrickson (career year this year-3rd in sacks-) along with a couple of first rd rushers in Sheldon Rankind and Marcus Davenport.

The Saints are basically the Raiders with a way better defense.

Not exactly, the Raiders killed us with chunk plays and down the field throws, the Saints can't do that.

And Brees has been a poor postseason performer for several years now, he's a legitimate question mark.
[Reply]
O.city 10:26 AM 12-03-2020
The Chiefs biggest competition is the Chiefs.

If the show up, lock in and play even their ....B+ game? no one is gonna beat them.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:33 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tampa soundly defeated the Packers earlier this season and held Rodgers to under 100 yards passing until garbage time at the end.
They did. I firmly believe that they would beat SEA just as badly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:35 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Not exactly, the Raiders killed us with chunk plays and down the field throws, the Saints can't do that.

And Brees has been a poor postseason performer for several years now, he's a legitimate question mark.
In the first game.

In the second game, it was intermediate timing patterns, and RAC which the Saints can absolutely do with Brees at the helm.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In the first game.

In the second game, it was intermediate timing patterns, and RAC which the Saints can absolutely do with Brees at the helm.
But they still had to respect it against the Raiders in the second game, especially after the first.

They won’t have to against the Saints. Not that the Saints aren’t better, just that it’s different in that sense.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 162
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up