ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The beer me factor for skip town
PastorMikH 09:15 PM 08-19-2004
When I left for the day this thread looked like it might have some potential. So what's the scoop? Is it worth reading the entire thing or are there just high points someone is willing to point out.
[Reply]
tk13 02:52 AM 08-20-2004
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:55 AM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by tk13:
Alright, I officially declare this thread "teh seriously ghey". And if I'm doing that, there's a problem...

This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.
[Reply]
tk13 03:14 AM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
This thread is too far out there for that to matter at this point.
I don't know, but I think it passed the Rufus Dawes "Let's try and be more painfully boring than paint drying" test a long time ago.
[Reply]
tk13 02:21 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
You suck.
Whatever, it's the truth... the ZepSinger post there was cute and all, but everything else we've already seen. The acting was good and all but we've seen the "Big Daddy gets pissed off and rides somebody's ass" script before. I think the French judge gave it a 9.5 but I've got to give it an 8.75 for originality. No Oscar winner's today boys. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:25 PM 08-20-2004
This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.
[Reply]
morphius 02:29 PM 08-20-2004
This thread is still churning. You know what? We still have no responses from Skip town and beer me in this whole thread.
Whats up with that?
They post about everyday i thought. Maybe all of a sudden they will come in and pummel this.
I haven't seen either of them since this was posted.
[Reply]
tk13 02:40 PM 08-20-2004
Whats up with that?
On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 02:41 PM 08-20-2004
On second thought, maybe that's why this thread sucks... but like I said, they've seen this script before too, they just didn't want to take the part. Instead, they're going to hire Keanu Reeves and Scott Baio in their place to create the absolute worst movie in history.
Insulting Scott Baio on Psicosis' birthday... :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:57 PM 08-20-2004

I agree TK13. If they would show up this thread would be rolling like a train with nothing to stop it. Entertainment would be at a premium.
The critics would be in awe of what they witness with the bantering going back and forth and the final, apocalyptic ending silenceing the stunned crowd. And the tickets to get in to view the spectacle would be standing room only.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:24 PM 08-20-2004
I'll tell you what really sucks is that stupid avatar.
[Reply]
Calcountry 03:35 PM 08-20-2004
Whats up with that?
Why don't you PM them. :-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 03:40 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Why don't you PM them. :-)

I think they are fully aware of the situation. Maybe when beer me gets a few in him this evening his rage will get the best of him and he will take on BD. Admission free to all Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Mark M 08:14 AM 08-20-2004
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:19 AM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
Can someone tell me how a baby's digestive system, in under an hour, can turn breat milk into something the consistency and color of CheezeWhiz?

MM
~~:-)
Forget the consistency, just enjoy the aroma :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 18
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up