ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey
Bowser 02:37 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:11 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Who'd you piss off?

And also, working on it!
That's just my schedule.

Wednesday and Thursday are my weekend, and we work holidays. Su*******s.
[Reply]
Otter 09:42 PM 05-26-2018
Also working.

I'm sitting here with a split screen of Firefox on one side and Linux terminal on the other side.

You're not truly a geek until you can navigate a terminal session and code with your eyes closed.

Enjoy! :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 09:50 PM 05-26-2018
I hope everyone on here has a great three day weekend. Kick back, forget work, go to the lake, the beach, ocean, wherever and have some cold adult beverages. Make some time to remember those that aren't in your lives any longer, and tell stories that make you laugh while remembering them. Enjoy yourselves - you've earned it.

And for those that are stuck at work, apologies. I'll have a cold one in your honor.
Actually this day is to remember those that served in our armed forces and died for what we have today.........its not about beaches, BBQ`s, lakes and time off work.

I`ll start: Thank you Uncle Ray for giving all as a Marine in Korea.

Thank you dad for serving in Korea and Viet Nam flying jets

Thank you to my oldest son currently serving....Godspeed

And thanks to all here in CP whom have served or currently serving....Godspeed to you all
[Reply]
Otter 09:52 PM 05-26-2018
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Actually this day is to remember those that served in our armed forces and died for what we have today.........its not about beaches, BBQ`s, lakes and time off work.

And thanks to all here in CP whom have served or currently serving....Godspeed to you all
I'll give a shout out to Mac. There's a guy I want to buy a beer and hear some stories.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 09:52 PM 05-26-2018
Got a chili going in the slower cooker for a chili cookoff tomorrow.. yeahhh.

Happy Memorial Day weekend all...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:04 AM 05-27-2018
Bring R and Roll pt. 2 back to Arrowhead
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:45 AM 05-27-2018

Amen!

Thanks, Dad. Pilot WWII Army Aircorps/Air Focrces. 1939-1945.

RIP.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:49 AM 05-27-2018
We've been got a tropical storm in the area. I think it's supposed to hit today or tomorrow. Blows dicks because I was planning on hitting the beach with the ol' ball and chain. It's legitimately been raining for about two weeks straight and the forecast is all rain this week as well.

But enjoy your holiday weekend, boys.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:00 AM 05-27-2018
I'll be sure to tell that to all the vets I know who are spending the time off work at the beach and/or BBQs.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:50 AM 05-27-2018
I just got home from work and I've been up for 40 hours. Woke up Friday night at 830 and been up since and went to work 7pm yesterday FML
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:16 AM 05-27-2018
Thead title "Hey"

Is for horses better for cow's pigs don't eat it because they don't know how
[Reply]
Bowser 05:17 PM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I just got home from work and I've been up for 40 hours. Woke up Friday night at 830 and been up since and went to work 7pm yesterday FML
That's likely not real healthy, even if the meth and coke make you feel like you're Superman.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:23 PM 05-28-2018
Twisted Tea pictures?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:30 PM 05-28-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Twisted Tea pictures?
I let you down, lew. Hopefully the copious amount of every other alcohol known to man that was consumed this weekend made up for it.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:34 PM 05-28-2018
I let you down, lew. Hopefully the copious amount of every other alcohol known to man that was consumed this weekend made up for it.
Absolutely doesn’t.

Fuck you.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up