ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 42
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Media Center>Stranger Things (Netflix)...
unlurking 09:25 AM 06-10-2016
This looks great...

[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 06:48 PM 07-04-2022
We rewatched part 1 of season 4 over the last few weeks and finished up last night. Look forward to getting into this tonight
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:41 PM 07-04-2022
Season 5 death guess.

Steve is going to die saving Jonathan.
Hopper is going to die saving El.
El is going to die saving Will.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:24 PM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Season 5 death guess.

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:26 PM 07-04-2022
Season 5 death guess.

Damn, son. You forgot Joyce dying to save Murray.

[Reply]
dlphg9 09:35 PM 07-04-2022
Season 5 death guess.

I could see Jonathan dying saving Steve and Steve gets his woman and camper with 5 kids. No way Hopper dies after his fake death. Can't see El dying, but could see Will dying.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:36 PM 07-04-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)
He said his dream was to have 6 kids with Nancy. You can’t say you have a dream and then get to live. He’s going to sacrifice himself so that Nancy and Jonathan’s relationship can continue on.

Plus no one wants him to die. How’d that work out with
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Third Eye 10:49 PM 07-04-2022
I feel like it makes more sense to kill Nancy.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:02 AM 07-05-2022
He said his dream was to have 6 kids with Nancy. You can’t say you have a dream and then get to live. He’s going to sacrifice himself so that Nancy and Jonathan’s relationship can continue on.

Plus no one wants him to die. How’d that work out with
Spoiler!
I can definitely see the logic, but I'd still be pissed. Steve is my second favorite character after Dustin.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:13 AM 07-05-2022
Finally got through the season. Finale was ok. I paused the show with around 40 minutes left thinking the battle wasn't over yet and then they spent 39 minutes on relationships.

Speaking of which, that would be my only complaint about the season. There was so much relationship stuff going on that it would take me out of the show for periods of time. Max & Lucas; Steve & Nancy; Nancy & Jonathan; Jonathan & Will; Will & Eleven; Will & Mike; Mike & Eleven; etc etc etc etc etc etc.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:19 AM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I can definitely see the logic, but I'd still be pissed. Steve is my second favorite character after Dustin.
Oh I don’t want him to die.

I honestly wanted Season 5 to just be Steve, Eddie and Argyle all sitting around getting high together.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Finally got through the season. Finale was ok. I paused the show with around 40 minutes left thinking the battle wasn't over yet and then they spent 39 minutes on relationships.

Speaking of which, that would be my only complaint about the season. There was so much relationship stuff going on that it would take me out of the show for periods of time. Max & Lucas; Steve & Nancy; Nancy & Jonathan; Jonathan & Will; Will & Eleven; Will & Mike; Mike & Eleven; etc etc etc etc etc etc.
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:35 AM 07-05-2022
The kids are at the age to think about those relationships. Figuring out where you are and fit with others.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:46 AM 07-05-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Sounds like high school..

Nah, in all seriousness, I didn't mind so much. The only one that was forced for me was the Will and Mike ordeal.. and to a lesser degree, the gay chick, I guess. I'm not sure what payoff they're going for there. I wish they had killed her off instead of Eddie Munson.

Idk. With a show like this, the relationships are kind of a strength. I prefer the friendships, but, ya know.. they're going to play on the love angles lol
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
The kids are at the age to think about those relationships. Figuring out where you are and fit with others.
And I understand that. But to me, it seemed like they made the relationship part of it way to much of a focal point. A scene that stands out in my head is the final scene where Mike is talking to Eleven about fighting while she was in her trance in the pizza shop. He made a good speech to spur her on and then just kept going for another 2 minutes to the point where I said "ok, we get it" out loud.

I'm probably just getting old and cranky.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 12:39 PM 07-05-2022
I have those days too.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:46 PM 07-05-2022
And I understand that. But to me, it seemed like they made the relationship part of it way to much of a focal point. A scene that stands out in my head is the final scene where Mike is talking to Eleven about fighting while she was in her trance in the pizza shop. He made a good speech to spur her on and then just kept going for another 2 minutes to the point where I said "ok, we get it" out loud.

I get that. Will was like "I knew when I saw you that first night in the woods that I loved you. I love you now and I will always love you!" or some shit and I was just like.. barf!

In general, I find romantic relationships between children to be super cringy so I've never liked that part of the show.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 42
« First < 273334353637 38394041 > Last »
Up