ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1933 of 4813
« First < 933143318331883192319291930193119321933 193419351936193719431983203324332933 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:00 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
These guys are all full of shit. I offered a bet to Kramzitinhisrectum a few months ago. I said that if Keesum put up better stats this season that I would take an off-season ban from the day after the Chiefs last game to the beginning of camp. But if Mahomes has the better season, then he takes the ban. But of course he chickened out because he knows that's a bad bet for him. I will offer a similar bet to all of you Donk homers calling Mahomes PMINT. The poster whose quarterback ends up with the worst TD to interceptions this season takes the same ban. Put up or shut up chickenshits
They know their team sucks. That's why they won't accept any bets

They're here to troll.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:42 AM 08-13-2018
5+ pages I need to catch up on... full disclosure, I don't watch much preseason action until the 3rd game and I didn't realize the game was on Saturday night. 3 straight days of high school volleyball, ended late Saturday. Then we did a final movie night before school.

Anyway, TEX will poke holes in that I'm sure.. :-) Sounds like it was the most terrible game of all preseason games. I think there's going to be a healthy mix of ugly and good throughout the season. So, I'm not going to get too off balance with how things are going right now.

Keenum played the first 2 series and then Pixton took over, right? Yeah, I'm not going to get too bent out of shape on that in preseason game 1.
[Reply]
TEX 09:26 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
5+ pages I need to catch up on... full disclosure, I don't watch much preseason action until the 3rd game and I didn't realize the game was on Saturday night. 3 straight days of high school volleyball, ended late Saturday. Then we did a final movie night before school.

Anyway, TEX will poke holes in that I'm sure.. :-) Sounds like it was the most terrible game of all preseason games. I think there's going to be a healthy mix of ugly and good throughout the season. So, I'm not going to get too off balance with how things are going right now.

Keenum played the first 2 series and then Pixton took over, right? Yeah, I'm not going to get too bent out of shape on that in preseason game 1.
No holes to poke - you were SMART for missing it. :-)
The rest of the Mule Toolers wish they had. Excuses were a PLENTY! :-)

But you're right - its preseason and doesn't mean much - Except that it does for shits and grins. Especially since most every one of your Donko Pals slung crap on KC for its 1st preseason performance, and got it right back 10 fold b/c your team was much worse by just about every measurable. BTW - Cousins looked VERY good! Keesum and Lynch? Well....:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:24 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
No holes to poke - you were SMART for missing it. :-)
The rest of the Mule Toolers wish they had. Excuses were a PLENTY! :-)

But you're right - its preseason and doesn't mean much - Except that it does for shits and grins. Especially since most every one of your Donko Pals slung crap on KC for its 1st preseason performance, and got it right back 10 fold b/c your team was much worse by just about every measurable. BTW - Cousins looked VERY good! Keesum and Lynch? Well....:-)
That's why talking crap about preseason is pointless, quite honestly. The guys that matter aren't playing enough to make it worth watching, much less talking trash about it. My guess is that QJ is driving the Kelly train pretty hard right now. If preseason mattered right now, we would all know who Tim Boyle is...
[Reply]
TEX 10:43 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That's why talking crap about preseason is pointless, quite honestly. The guys that matter aren't playing enough to make it worth watching, much less talking trash about it. My guess is that QJ is driving the Kelly train pretty hard right now. If preseason mattered right now, we would all know who Tim Boyle is...
Exactly the case, not worth watching... But Kranz, (poor kid) was here bragging about all the media tweets about how the whole stadium was ROCKING over Kelly. Actually said that if you removed the performances of Keesum and Lynch, that Kelly would "easily have taken home the win." THAT kinda says something about the current QB situation in Denver. LOL!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:48 AM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly the case, not worth watching... But Kranz, (poor kid) was here bragging about all the media tweets about how the whole stadium was ROCKING over Kelly. Actually said that if you removed the performances of Keesum and Lynch, that Kelly would "easily have taken home the win." THAT kinda says something about the current QB situation in Denver. LOL!
I dunno... wake me when the starters take the field to play 60 minutes. Preseason is good to shake the rust off, let depth guys prove their worth on making the cuts and avoid injury.
[Reply]
TEX 12:45 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Uh our guy complete more passes than your guy threw for yards...

:-) Instant Classic
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:40 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
These guys are all full of shit. I offered a bet to Kramzitinhisrectum a few months ago. I said that if Keesum put up better stats this season that I would take an off-season ban from the day after the Chiefs last game to the beginning of camp. But if Mahomes has the better season, then he takes the ban. But of course he chickened out because he knows that's a bad bet for him. I will offer a similar bet to all of you Donk homers calling Mahomes PMINT. The poster whose quarterback ends up with the worst TD to interceptions this season takes the same ban. Put up or shut up chickenshits
And I offered to give money to charity instead and you turned me down.

I understand money could be tight for you but I didn't chicken out, I just wanted to change the bet so a charity would benefit.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 01:45 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
And I offered to give money to charity instead and you turned me down.

I understand money could be tight for you but I didn't chicken out, I just wanted to change the bet so a charity would benefit.
You get his Jimmy all rustled...
[Reply]
RunKC 02:12 PM 08-13-2018

A preseason game in base coverage and Denver can’t line up properly. That’s how bad Vance Joseph is
[Reply]
RunKC 02:13 PM 08-13-2018
I also like how the Vikings smoked Denver’s rookie CB. Like I said, attack the 3rd and 4th corners. It’s easy money
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:14 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

A preseason game in base coverage and Denver can’t line up properly. That’s how bad Vance Joseph is
Actually Woods is the DC but I agree, neither has shown any growth on game day.

Like you guys told me after your PS game it is just PS.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:17 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I also like how the Vikings smoked Denver’s rookie CB. Like I said, attack the 3rd and 4th corners. It’s easy money
I liked how Fuller and Nelson were playing 10 yards off. They are going to fly in to make one of those tackles and slip off for a big gain if they keep playing that far off.

Those were your 1s. Guess they didn't want their lack of speed on tape this early in the year.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:35 PM 08-13-2018
$wag

Out on the practice field first at #Broncos HQ is QB Chad Kelly @1043TheFan pic.twitter.com/kIvGku8Tz4

— Cecil Lammey (@CecilLammey) August 13, 2018

The only reason Chad Kelly was the final draft choice of the 2017 Draft was because he was not going to be able to play because of an injury. He was a mid round talent at worst pic.twitter.com/JxKcYhdqOU

— Greg Gabriel (@greggabe) August 5, 2018

:-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:38 PM 08-13-2018
:-)

Your tune changed pretty quick, huh Knowmo?

Tweets have come down to your third string.
[Reply]
Page 1933 of 4813
« First < 933143318331883192319291930193119321933 193419351936193719431983203324332933 > Last »
Up