« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:09 PM 04-08-2024
Do you guys think CC has a tighter snatch than the average tranny turkeyhole?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 06:20 PM 04-08-2024
It was interesting to have a semi local team, other than KS, be successful in basketball. Unfortunately, IMO, CC will fade away in the WNBA as it's not a very popular sport.

BTW, give what I hear is the average size of the CP member, every snatch is tight...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:28 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Do you guys think CC has a tighter snatch than the average tranny turkeyhole?
Not nearly as big as your pussy.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:30 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Not nearly as big as your pussy.
:-)

Iowa fans

So, so, so easy to trigger. Maybe the softest fanbase out there
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:35 PM 04-08-2024
:-)

Iowa fans

So, so, so easy to trigger. Maybe the softest fanbase out there
Nah, you're a dirtball that doesn't respect women who don't call attention or sexualize themselves. If CC had made a wax mold of her pussy or tried to sell her sexual side, so be it., but that coudn't be farther of the image she has portrayed.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:38 PM 04-08-2024
Nah, you're a dirtball that doesn't respect women who don't call attention or sexualize themselves. If CC had made a wax mold of her pussy or tried to sell her sexual side, so be it., but that coudn't be farther of the image she has portrayed.
You're a dipshit that can't read. I clearly made fun of Angel Reese for doing that very thing, calling her a scumbag earlier in the thread and decrying that LSU team as a bunch of trash. Then once Iowa lost I started making fun of CC being second place(because I will always make fun of Iowa never being good enough at anything) and joined in on the tranny convo.

But you're blinded by Iowa sadness right now so I understand.

[Reply]
LagunaSWana 06:47 PM 04-08-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was really not trying to go super political and then you go RWNJ. This conversation is solely about my thoughts on transgender women playing in women's leagues. You went way overboard you ****ing loon.
Good one. Had to look it up. I had no idea that the 68% of Americans that oppose "gender affirming care" for minors were RWNJs (or fucking loons, for that matter). Where do I get my membership card?

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...n-sports-poll/
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:52 PM 04-08-2024
You're a dipshit that can't read. I clearly made fun of Angel Reese for doing that very thing, calling her a scumbag earlier in the thread and decrying that LSU team as a bunch of trash. Then once Iowa lost I started making fun of CC being second place(because I will always make fun of Iowa never being good enough at anything) and joined in on the tranny convo.

But you're blinded by Iowa sadness right now so I understand.

Yes, you made fun of Reese, who has made a point to sexualize herself and then cry she was a victim. You're scummy to do the same to Clark who's never tried to flaunt or use her sexuality. Yes, you are a classless scumbag.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:53 PM 04-08-2024
Yes, you made fun of Reese, who has made a point to sexualize herself and then cry she was a victim. You're scummy to do the same to Clark who's never tried to flaunt or use her sexuality. Yes, you are a classless scumbag.
*sad iowa fan noise*

[Reply]
Pablo 06:54 PM 04-08-2024
Iowa fans: reduced to making women's basketball their #1 sport.

Still finish #2.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 06:58 PM 04-08-2024
*sad iowa fan noise*

nice try diverting from you being a scummy old man talking about an innocent college girl's pussy. Stay Classy Pablo.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:59 PM 04-08-2024
nice try diverting from you being a scummy old man talking about an innocent college girl's pussy. Stay Classy Pablo.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at the conservative Iowan's mind at work. God they're a simple people. They're just Nebraskans moved a little east.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:00 PM 04-08-2024
Iowa fans: reduced to making women's basketball their #1 sport.

Still finish #2.
It's better than

Pablo: old man reduced to making women's college basketball is #1 perversion.

Sicko
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:26 PM 04-09-2024
There are seriously people that think she can play in the NBA....Like...stone cold serious. Spot shooter at the end of quarters!!! 12th man! Deadeye shooter!! No, no, no...
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:42 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
There are seriously people that think she can play in the NBA....Like...stone cold serious. Spot shooter at the end of quarters!!! 12th man! Deadeye shooter!! No, no, no...
I don't think she would be able to consistently make room for her shot. She'd score some buckets but not enough to wear your going to put her in all the time. It's a weird fascination for sure.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 133
« First < 1363103109110111112113 114115116117123 > Last »
Up