ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 163
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:00 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
:-) Solid "sources"?

So solid that no charges were filed?...

That Duncan guy straight out said he has an axe to grind with Hill over what he did in college...this was a few weeks ago.

If Hill's child was severely injured..and it was "way,way worse than a broken arm", we would know about it. Was the child immediately taken out of their care? Did the hospital report it? Did anyone get arrested?

Duncan didn't like the verdict he wanted and is spreading rumors...and his *cough cough* "source" is breaking the law...which IS an actual crime...but he doesn't exist.
It's cool. You read on the dark web that Hill is innocent so that's what you'll believe. It must've been the Free Masons who set him up.

I guess we'll see just how long it takes for more information to come out that provides more clarity. Based on "sources," it probably won't be long.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It's cool. You read on the dark web that Hill is innocent so that's what you'll believe. It must've been the Free Masons who set him up.

I guess we'll see just how long it takes for more information to come out that provides more clarity. Based on "sources," it probably won't be long.
Trying to discredit me by association...wont work.

Hill got charged with nothing...live with it.

Like it or not...he's innocent in the eyes of law. Until proven otherwise...you are all just headhunting. Waiting on "more information"...it more like "hoping" for something to justify your premeditated witch hunt.

If Hill did something...he deserved to get punished. He didn't...and the case is closed. The rest is just SJW fodder...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:03 PM 04-25-2019
:-) Solid "sources"?

So solid that no charges were filed?...

That Duncan guy straight out said he has an axe to grind with Hill over what he did in college...this was a few weeks ago.

If Hill's child was severely injured..and it was "way,way worse than a broken arm", we would know about it. Was the child immediately taken out of their care? Did the hospital report it? Did anyone get arrested?

Duncan didn't like the verdict he wanted and is spreading rumors...and his *cough cough* "source" is breaking the law...which IS an actual crime...but he doesn't exist.
Dude. You believe the NFL is fixed and come up with a sorts of wacky shit to justify that to yourself. Of all the people on this board to criticize duncan ...
[Reply]
FAX 12:15 PM 04-25-2019
Damn ...

This place went all kinds of crazy ...

FAX
[Reply]
In58men 12:20 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Damn ...

FAX
Is it because he good?
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Dude. You believe the NFL is fixed and come up with a sorts of wacky shit to justify that to yourself. Of all the people on this board to criticize duncan ...
I'm criticizing him because he's been going on about "how new information would come to light"...and it didn't.

He's been painting Hill in corner since this first came out...now it's Hill's son was "much more severely injured than a broken arm"...after they arent charged with anything.

If his kid showed additional "severe" signs of abuse...coupled with a broken arm. The hospital would have immediately reported it...someone would have been arrested. The police wouldn't have ignored the first report.

He's full of shit...and has an agenda.
[Reply]
srvy 12:24 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Damn ...

FAX
Nah

Some people have strong opinions one way or other. My Gripe is about how this played out. I think the JO DA did a disservice by not pressing charges but convicting by public opinion. It was cowardly and just seems dirty to me. Nothing says he couldn't keep investigating if he believes there is a crime. You never know when someone may break.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Nah
My Gripe is about how this played out. I think the JO DA did a disservice by not pressing charges but convicting by public opinion. It was cowardly and just seems dirty to me. Nothing says he couldn't keep investigating if he believes there is a crime. You never know when someone may break.
Yep...using Hill's situation as a political chess piece is slimey as ****.

Did this really warrant a televised announcement? Who's idea was it to make a spectacle out of it? What was the motive?

Has anyone stopped to think that Hill is actually innocent...and this is a witch hunt to further peoples careers? The Star set all this in motion..with the "guilty no matter what" narrative.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:32 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Kiimo, who's the analyst on these? Solid write-ups.

Would love to see Isabella's breakdown.
I missed this post yesterday, sorry. This is from the Athletic's friggin 300 page draft guide.

Here's Isabella.

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:34 PM 04-25-2019
Trying to discredit me by association...wont work.

Hill got charged with nothing...live with it.

Like it or not...he's innocent in the eyes of law. Until proven otherwise...you are all just headhunting. Waiting on "more information"...it more like "hoping" for something to justify your premeditated witch hunt.

If Hill did something...he deserved to get punished. He didn't...and the case is closed. The rest is just SJW fodder...
No charges were filed. Lol... You act like it is impossible for people to get away with crimes... I got news for you... People get away with crimes every single day.. You dont know he is innocent anymore than I know he is guilty.

Look no charges were filed which is good for the Chiefs and good for Hill but to act like because no charges were filed the guy is definitely innocent is absolutely ridiculous. Chances are he did it.. The guy beat up his pregnant girlfriend... He's got anger isssues. Can people change? Yes... But people arrested for crimes usually get arrested for crimes similar to ones they committed before.

So someone saying Hill might be guilty even though he isnt charged isnt some crazy statement. It is what it is.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:34 PM 04-25-2019
I'm criticizing him because he's been going on about "how new information would come to light"...and it didn't.

He's been painting Hill in corner since this first came out...now it's Hill's son was "much more severely injured than a broken arm"...after they arent charged with anything.

If his kid showed additional "severe" signs of abuse...coupled with a broken arm. The hospital would have immediately reported it...someone would have been arrested. The police wouldn't have ignored the first report.

It's going to be a hoot seeing you lose what little mind you have when the NFL announces its intention to force an answer to the question of who injured this kid.
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 12:37 PM 04-25-2019
For all the people with strong feelings/ evidence/ or sources that Hill is a child abuser here is the link you need. https://da.jocogov.org/welcome. I learned on CP if you protect a child abuser then YOU are a child abuser! So stop protecting Hill and get Steve the DA that evidence!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:38 PM 04-25-2019

What agenda does he have? I dont think there's any Chief fan out there who wants Hill to be guilty of abusing his kid...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:39 PM 04-25-2019
I hope this all works out and that we can avoid a crazy, multi-week suspension. We need this guy more than some on here think because as great as PMII is, he's still not polished yet and Hill is GREATLY responsible for making catches, especially of the long ball variety, that no other receiver on this team could make. Sometimes, he's a contortionist out there in the effort to bring the pass down/in.

THAT SAID...

If this guy puts our team on the spot again, I hope we IMMEDIATELY shit-can his ass because I've fucking HAD IT with this type of bullshit. It's not right for the kids and the woman, and it's not right for the coaches and fans who have to sit for months at a time, wringing their hands, and hoping that Hill hasn't done his very best to sabotage our team and season.

Deal? Not today. Maybe not ever. Maybe play this guy on the cheap until we have to tag him. I wouldn't give this kid a fat wallet right now any more than I would do the same for a drug addict. I don't think he could handle it. I don't think he's mature enough. And lastly, I think he needs some time to prove that he has changed his ways and can be relied upon. Maybe Mr. Clark can be a mentor to him in that regard. That would be very nice of him to do so.

We demonstrated consequences to our locker room with Mr. Hunts issue, and we need to do the same for this in the form of withholding a major pay out until such time as it is determined that Tyreek Hill can be trusted.
[Reply]
petegz28 12:42 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It's going to be a hoot seeing you lose what little mind you have when the NFL announces its intention to force an answer to the question of who injured this kid.
Considering Hill has stated he waved his rights to the 5th, that sort of threat lost a lot of meaning. Florio was using this same argument last night claiming Hill and GF hid behind the 5th. That doesn't seem to be the case.
[Reply]
Page 101 of 163
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up