ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 85
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bob Kraft Busted for Soliciting Prostitution
Amnorix 10:52 AM 02-22-2019
:-) You'd think a billionaire could get laid without taking this kind of risk.

Doug Kyed

Verified account

@DougKyed
Jupiter Police chief Daniel Kerr just announced Patriots owner Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

https://www.wptv.com/news/region-n-p...operation-live
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:31 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
All the happy ending talk is bullshit. He was in for 15 minutes. Thats to short of time for a massage. He went there for a Chinese girl thats doesn't speak english to jerk him off.
Straight to the point, no chaser!
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:33 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Does he ever shut his fucking mouth? Put a fucking ankle bracelet on someone with $6.6 billion and has to by sex. He must have one hell of a game.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:39 PM 02-26-2019
All the happy ending talk is bullshit. He was in for 15 minutes. Thats to short of time for a massage. He went there for a Chinese girl thats doesn't speak english to jerk him off.
Well if a girl is 46 and 59 years old...
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:43 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Sure, but how does Kraft or any other dude not involved in the operation actually know that?

And the "happy ending" at an asian massage parlor is so incredibly common it's a cultural reference. Literally in the Urban Dictionary.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...Happy%20ending

Happy ending

When a massouse feels inclined to finish your session w/ oral sex or manual release (usually for an extra twenty dollars)

"I was in china town getting a rubdown and the girl gave me a happy ending; is that cheating on my wife?"
A Hot Carl is also in UD, as is an Alabama Hot Pocket. Dunno if I'd call those cultural references or common.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:19 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well if a girl is 46 and 59 years old...
That may be the most disappointing part of this story. :-)

Then again he is 77 so those are much younger women.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:33 PM 02-26-2019
I'd be surprised if many happy ending massages last longer.

I remember a woman on Howard Stern talking about how she prides herself on giving real massages then happy ending. She was licensed and everything. She definitely didn't make that sound like a common practice.

She said she'd either jerk the guys off or titty fuck them - which she described in vivid detail. I had to sit in my car for a few minutes to let things settle down before going into work.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:34 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
A Hot Carl is also in UD, as is an Alabama Hot Pocket. Dunno if I'd call those cultural references or common.
Don’t forget the Kentucky Klondike Bar.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:40 PM 02-26-2019
Put him on the Commissioners exempt list
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:47 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
That may be the most disappointing part of this story. :-)

Then again he is 77 so those are much younger women.
His girlfriend is younger than them. Lol
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:48 PM 02-26-2019
I would be pretty surprised if alot of CP hasnt gotten a rub and tug before
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:54 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
His girlfriend is younger than them. Lol
Yea but she is probably giving him the gift cards to the spa. Outsourcing the work.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:55 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea but she is probably giving him the gift cards to the spa. Outsourcing the work.
:-)

That thought never crossed my mind.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:05 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'd be surprised if many happy ending massages last longer.

I remember a woman on Howard Stern talking about how she prides herself on giving real massages then happy ending. She was licensed and everything. She definitely didn't make that sound like a common practice.

She said she'd either jerk the guys off or titty **** them - which she described in vivid detail. I had to sit in my car for a few minutes to let things settle down before going into work.
My on/off gf does massages.

Only had a guy offer to pay extra for a rub and tug once. He then finished in her sheets while getting dressed.

In his defense, she’s pretty hot.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:30 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
My on/off gf does massages.

Only had a guy offer to pay extra for a rub and tug once. He then finished in her sheets while getting dressed.

In his defense, she’s pretty hot.
So you paid your GF for a rub and she still said no to a tug?
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:37 PM 02-26-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
So you paid your GF for a rub and she still said no to a tug?
Nah.
[Reply]
Page 50 of 85
« First < 404647484950 5152535460 > Last »
Up