ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 386
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Fish 02:51 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I installed it on my firestick on one TV and Playstation on the other. I've used it through Prime on my wife's tablet.

We have Directtv but I've not used it to log in.

Detox may be right, but I could've sworn the little app I clicked on for my playstation says 'go' on it.
If you're an Amazon Prime member, you have the option to add a $15 HBO subscription directly to your Amazon Prime Video account. Which you can then access via the Amazon Video app on your devices. I'm guessing that's how you're doing it if you didn't sign in with Direct TV creds.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:51 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I installed it on my firestick on one TV and Playstation on the other. I've used it through Prime on my wife's tablet.

We have Directtv but I've not used it to log in.

Detox may be right, but I could've sworn the little app I clicked on for my playstation says 'go' on it.
https://order.hbonow.com/nowvsgo

It's confusing. I used to get them crossed up all the time too. I've used GO back before i was a "cord-Cutter". Now im using "NOW" on all my mobile devices.
[Reply]
unlurking 03:31 PM 08-11-2017
Just pay for it through one of the options (Google Play, Apple App Store, Amazon, or Roku) and you can login to the website and watch. You just have to have an account with one of these services for billing purposes. HBO does not bill directly. Once you have an account setup to pay for the service, login to the hbonow.com website and stream whatever you want.

I can't even comprehend how someone isn't smart enough to pick up on that.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:39 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
If you're an Amazon Prime member, you have the option to add a $15 HBO subscription directly to your Amazon Prime Video account. Which you can then access via the Amazon Video app on your devices. I'm guessing that's how you're doing it if you didn't sign in with Direct TV creds.
Yep, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Didn't realize it had to be a Prime account; figured it could be a normal Amazon account.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:51 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
Wish I would have known that. I just added HBO to my DirectTV subscription. Now that the seasons are shorter....I'm going to do what you just said.
[Reply]
Fish 03:59 PM 08-11-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Wish I would have known that. I just added HBO to my DirectTV subscription. Now that the seasons are shorter....I'm going to do what you just said.
Yup. You can get a 30-day free trial for Prime, and a 7-day free trial for HBO on top of that by going here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/chan...11Gh4hh-dc_s__

If you're already a Prime member, it will just offer you the 7-day HBO free trial...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:03 PM 08-11-2017
I've had an issue with HBO Go and Now having a slight frame hiccup when streaming regardless of ISP and device, so it's not necessarily a bad option to watch through a cable or satellite set top.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:14 PM 08-11-2017
Fuck the writers if they pull that bullshit.
Agreed. Besides that they'd get fished out by Danny's guys and they'd get the horn anyway.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:01 PM 08-11-2017
Does anyone have a screen cap of this thing at the bottom of the lake? I didn't notice anything.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:19 AM 08-13-2017
Fuck the writers if they pull that bullshit.
I'm okay with all the main characters all of a sudden having plot Armour. I mean come on man, if GRMM was in charge you dont think one of Bronn, Dragon, Dany or Jamie would have died? The time traveling of armies etc.

They only have 11 episodes left. Got to keep moving forward quickly. Thats what it would be foolish to introduce Lady Stoneheart or anything major from the books this late in the series.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 04:01 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I'm okay with all the main characters all of a sudden having plot Armour. I mean come on man, if GRMM was in charge you dont think one of Bronn, Dragon, Dany or Jamie would have died? The time traveling of armies etc.

They only have 11 episodes left. Got to keep moving forward quickly. Thats what it would be foolish to introduce Lady Stoneheart or anything major from the books this late in the series.
Seems like the only new characters we may get are related to the reference to the Golden Company in the last episode. I just don't know how you wedge new characters in at this point (or why anyone would think the story really needs it).

Just a guess (I haven't peeked at any spoilers), but I highly doubt Jamie died. Having him just get incinerated while trying to take out Danny would have been such an epic way to go out. I don't see how both he and Bronn wouldn't get captured if they're not dead either -- will be sort of lame if they get away by "floating down the river or some such shite.
[Reply]
notorious 04:32 PM 08-13-2017
He is going to shed his armor in the water and come to the surface signifying his rebirth or some shit like that.

Pretty simple
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:53 PM 08-13-2017
Howland Reed has to be in the series like present day howland Reed
[Reply]
vailpass 05:31 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Welcome back to the GOT thread.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:28 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is going to shed his armor in the water and come to the surface signifying his rebirth or some shit like that.

Pretty simple
Yes, but will he be able to instantly lay his hands on the Grail?
[Reply]
Page 62 of 386
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up