ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 386
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:21 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Bran saw the Night King break down the wall with his murder of crows, so at least they'll have time to prepare, I guess. Won't do much good with the dragon raining down ultra cold ice/fire on the north. Wonder how his brothers are going to react to seeing their dead brother flying around, much less Danerys?
Drogon will take care of him.

Ultimately, I'd think either all of the dragons die in the "dance" or only one is left alive, essentially spelling doom for the species (for real this time).
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 PM 08-27-2017
Let me guess - Arya is really the Waif? The Waif killed her in that dark room and took her face? If that was true, how would the Waif know about Walder Frey and all the shit he pulled, and how would the Waif have recognized Hot Pie at the Crossroads Inn?

Not buying it. Arya isn't dead. You're right, GRRM likes to throw curveballs and fuck with his readers, but I sincerely doubt Arya is either a zombie or someone wearing her face masquerading as Arya.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:22 PM 08-27-2017
Wouldn't it be fucked up if Arya killed Jamie to take his face so she could get to Cersei? :-)

Remember when you pushed my brother off the tower, asshole?
[Reply]
notorious 09:23 PM 08-27-2017
Dude banged his hot aunt. Not quite as bad as the cunt queen, but still pretty bad.
[Reply]
Buck 09:23 PM 08-27-2017
The final scene of Game of Thrones

Arya plunges her dagger into The Night King and he dies. Since everyone else with a claim to the throne is now dead, Arya is the new Queen.

She gets to Kings Landing and sits on the Iron Throne.

Just as the end credit music starts rolling, she peels off her face revealing her true identity as Robin Arryn.

Sweetrobin exclaims, "It was me all along!"

Fade to black.
[Reply]
Dylan 09:23 PM 08-27-2017
We all have different theories. Not that I believe mine...Just throwing it out there.

And to Tambaberry...no reason to become nasty about it. It is not a becoming trait.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:23 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
So how are Jon and Denarius related?

Whoop, just seen that she's his aunt.
The Mad King had three children: Rhaegar, Viserys and Daenerys. So Rhaegar is Daenerys' older brother. Rhaegar is Jon's father, making Daenerys Jon's aunt.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:24 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Only thing I thought might be happening is that the Waif was a figment of Arya's imagination, but that turned out to not really be the case. No reason really for Arya's journey for her to be anything other than what she is...
Still wondering if Jaqen H'ghar will come looking for Arya.....
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:30 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
The final scene of Game of Thrones

Arya plunges her dagger into The Night King and he dies. Since everyone else with a claim to the throne is now dead, Arya is the new Queen.

She gets to Kings Landing and sits on the Iron Throne.

Just as the end credit music starts rolling, she peels off her face revealing her true identity as Robin Arryn.

Sweetrobin exclaims, "It was me all along!"

Fade to black.
As he takes a pull from some chick's nipple.
[Reply]
Dylan 09:32 PM 08-27-2017
Could Bran be Brandon the Builder?
[Reply]
notorious 09:33 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Mad King had three children: Rhaegar, Viserys and Daenerys. So Rhaegar is Daenerys' older brother. Rhaegar is Jon's father, making Daenerys Jon's aunt.
Thanks man.

I think Jon is going to be torn when he finds out.

"She's my aunt, but daaaaamn"
[Reply]
Dylan 09:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I just don't see it. We're at the endgame now. I think it's too late to be introducing crazy twists like that.
Sometimes I wonder if they might introduce another character into the fold before the conclusion of GoT.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:35 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Still wondering if Jaqen H'ghar will come looking for Arya.....
The theory about Jaqen being Rhegar makes way more sense than the theory about Arya being dead. And I don't believe that one either.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:38 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
Thanks man.

I think Jon is going to be torn when he finds out.

"She's my aunt, but daaaaamn"
Gendry would be an option then. Makes sense to unite the two sides of the civil war once again.
[Reply]
notorious 09:39 PM 08-27-2017
Originally Posted by Dylan:
Sometimes I wonder if they might introduce another character into the fold before the conclusion of GoT.
I hope not. When a series adds a character at the end it cheapens things a bit.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 386
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116122162212 > Last »
Up