ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 791
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:33 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
There are no good wrs and there are no rbs in the draft who do what Bell does.

You ate arguing money with no idea about cap and what Bells contract will cost. Not once have you argued production.
I DID. 5.1 YPC FROM DAMIEN WILLIAMS, WHO IS A REALLY GOOD RECEIVER AS WELL.

BELL'S STYLE DOES NOT FIT THE OFFENSIVE SCHEME.

HOW'S THAT?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:33 PM 03-06-2019
Hes not just a RB hes an elite pass catcher who will win in coverage on a consistent basis.

Hill Watkins Kelce flex Bell out with William's in the back field. How is that stopped?
EXACTLY!!!..but the "forum Gm's" would rather sign Eric Weddle and talk garbage about "Bell's style doesn't fit" :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:35 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
This offseason is going to be priceless. Veach is going to piss everybody here off. He's going to make a combination of moves that literally leaves EVERYBODY mad for one reason or another. LOL
I dont like how we are hinging our pass rush on Speaks and Ford but looking at the market we have a guy in Thomas who's broke the same leg twice and an expensive box safety.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 PM 03-06-2019
I dont like how we are hinging our pass rush on Speaks and Ford but looking at the market we have a guy in Thomas who's broke the same leg twice and an expensive box safety.
Right.

So when they sign Bell, you're happy but several others aren't. And when they add Thomas on top of that, now you're mad but everybody else is happy.

:-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:37 PM 03-06-2019
You've heard of 'system QB's?' well, Bell is a 'system RB'. Without a big, straight ahead mauling type line, he's going to be really pedestrian.

Him in Pittsburgh was a perfect match. He's a terrible fit for Andy's scheme of movement and misdirection. He's the exact opposite of an Andy Reid style RB.

he's a terrible fit, we can't afford him, he won't produce like he did in Pittsburgh here, we already re-signed a back that produced for 5.1ypc and 6 TD's, (2 receiving) in what, like a quarter of a season? a third? What the fuck do you want for production?
I'm so tired of arguing that fact with people who obviously don't know what they're talking about. BELL IS NOT COMING HERE. HE'S A SHITTY FIT FOR THIS OFFENSE, FOR THIS LOCKERROOM, AND FOR THIS CAP SITUATION.
[Reply]
O.city 10:38 PM 03-06-2019
There are no good wrs and there are no rbs in the draft who do what Bell does.

You ate arguing money with no idea about cap and what Bells contract will cost. Not once have you argued production.
There are plenty of good WRs in free agency. You have any clue what he’s gonna get paid?

I mean if it’s like 5 mil per year, sure

But it’s gonna be more I’d imagine

He’s a running back. Take a guy in the third, pair him with Williams in Andy’s system and you can get 90 % of what bell gives you for 30% of the cost
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 PM 03-06-2019
I think he’d be a good fit, he’s a good player

But I’d never ever pay a running back any substantial money
[Reply]
Jerm 10:39 PM 03-06-2019
Like I said earlier, whether we're in on Bell or not (I think not) I think you're going to continue to hear the link to us all the way up until FA starts....
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:39 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
You've heard of 'system QB's?' well, Bell is a 'system RB'. Without a big, straight ahead mauling type line, he's going to be really pedestrian.

Him in Pittsburgh was a perfect match. He's a terrible fit for Andy's scheme of movement and misdirection. He's the exact opposite of an Andy Reid style RB.

he's a terrible fit, we can't afford him, he won't produce like he did in Pittsburgh here, we already re-signed a back that produced for 5.1ypc and 6 TD's, (2 receiving) in what, like a quarter of a season? a third? What the **** do you want for production?
I'm so tired of arguing that fact with people who obviously don't know what they're talking about. BELL IS NOT COMING HERE. HE'S A SHITTY FIT FOR THIS OFFENSE, FOR THIS LOCKERROOM, AND FOR THIS CAP SITUATION.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment..._32_nfl_teams/

Enough with your bullshit excuses and the good ol excuse locker room cancer lol
[Reply]
O.city 10:40 PM 03-06-2019
Pitt is a man power blocking team and the chiefs are a zone blocking team

He’d fit here fine
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:41 PM 03-06-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
There are plenty of good WRs in free agency. You have any clue what he’s gonna get paid?

I mean if it’s like 5 mil per year, sure

But it’s gonna be more I’d imagine

He’s a running back. Take a guy in the third, pair him with Williams in Andy’s system and you can get 90 % of what bell gives you for 30% of the cost
Like I said howcome Pittsburgh didnt give him the money and no team made a substantial offer to pay him that? He can ask for whatever but you are worth whatever a team is willing to pay you. There was more going on in Pittsburgh that is pretty evident.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:41 PM 03-06-2019
https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment..._32_nfl_teams/

Enough with your bullshit excuses and the good ol excuse locker room cancer lol
have you actually watched the offensive line play for either team? What is it exactly that you think your link says?

Does it get frustrating being the dumbest mother****er in every room you ever walk into?

Are you and Quiefybuggerboy the same person?

Or just the same room temperature IQ?
[Reply]
O.city 10:42 PM 03-06-2019
Like I said howcome Pittsburgh didnt give him the money and no team made a substantial offer to pay him that? He can ask for whatever but you are worth whatever a team is willing to pay you. There was more going on in Pittsburgh that is pretty evident.
A team would have had to give Pittsburgh a pick for him and a deal.

Now you want to give him a big deal when he just sat out a whole season?

Plus you’re kinda making our case for us. If he’s that good, why did no one come get him or why didn’t pitt pay him?
[Reply]
O.city 10:45 PM 03-06-2019
He’s probably gonna get what gurley got. You willing to do that?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:45 PM 03-06-2019
William's ran for over 100 yards 3 times and has been resigned hes not going anywhere.
I agree but I don’t think they will sign Bell. I really think they will look for another receiver since Sammy is a liability. Wouldn’t surprise me if they use their 3rd on a RB tok.

I think it’s as good as done that Landon Collins will be a Chief next week. Then we’ll try to trade Ford and either keep him or use the compensation to replace him.

I think we are taking a DB or two with our early picks.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 791
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252652 > Last »
Up