ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FDA Admits Vaccines Contaminated With Serious Viruses Including Cancer
BanHam 07:57 PM 12-01-2019
November 26, 2019

Full article found here:
https://principia-scientific.org/fda...luding-cancer/

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has published shocking results which found that cells used in the manufacturing of numerous childhood vaccines are often contaminated with serious viruses including cancer.

The FDA study looked at vaccines that are made from living cells, or replicated cell substrates that some manufacturers are investigating to create. According to research, these cells are oftentimes contaminated with hidden viral fragments which have the potential to cause cancer.

These viruses are dormant, meaning they live “quietly” inside other cells. However, eventually these cells no longer hide and circulate throughout the body in the form of serious disease. As a result, a person injected with a vaccine containing these cancer-causing micro-organisms may not display signs of health complications until long after they have been jabbed sometimes several years later.

An experiment injecting rodents with vaccines yielded surprising results showing that the rats now had tumor cells.

“In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents,” the FDA paper explains.

“Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or ‘quiet,’ viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.”

The list of tumorigenic or cells that run the risk of causing cancer include MDCK and CHO cells (for influenza virus vaccines), 293 and PER.C6 cells (for adenovirus-vectored HIV-1 and other vaccines), and tumor-derived cells such as HeLa cells (for HIV-1 vaccines) according to the FDA.

The FDA is also evaluating the risk of retrovirus infections in humans such as Simian foamy virus (SFV) which can be transmitted from monkeys to humans. Although, the FDA says “there is no evidence that SFV causes disease.” However, the FDA cautions that the virus can “remain in a lifelong quiet state in the DNA after infection.”

Despite these claims, we know that polio and smallpox vaccines contain monkey, pig, kidney and other foreign cells that are contaminated with SIV, SFV, and various other cancer-causing viruses. Most are also well aware that the Polio vaccine SV40 is documented on record by the CDC themselves (on a now-deleted page) to have cost people their lives and caused cancer. However, you can confirm the web page existed by using Archive.org’s time machine. Also there’s other evidence that SV40 has been detected in some human tumors.

So the claim made by the FDA “there is no evidence that SFV causes disease” is a laughably ill-researched statement.

> Also interesting:

Jennifer Jaynes, USA Today bestselling author of Malice and other novels exposing the vaccine deep state, was found shot to death on Monday, November 25th, according to media reports (see links below).

Jaynes was a celebrated author whose books achieved USA Today bestseller status. Her novels showcased the criminality, child abuse and deep-rooted fraud of the vaccine industry.

Jaynes was reportedly found with two gunshots to the head, according to AmarketNews.com. (Not one gunshot, but two.) The death was reportedly ruled a “suicide,” which begs the question of how a person can shoot themselves in the head twice.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-11-...-to-death.html
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:25 AM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I expect more from you BEP. Reading, and comprehension, is fundamental. You typically do better than this.
That post was in reference to post #19 only which cites a FDA link which someone doubted. Just referring to the source. I did not read the entire wall of text in the first post—just the gist of it and have not formed an opinion on those posts.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 11:27 AM 12-02-2019
I am on the autism spectrum.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 12:08 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
This article is not 'Anti-Vax' in it's context. It's a concerning report about the FDA's own discovery (under-reported) as it relates to infant/child vaccination material that is 'currently' being injected into our children.

- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has published the results of an eye-opening investigation which found that the cellular matter used in the manufacture of many childhood vaccines is often contaminated with serious disease-causing viruses.

Conducted by Arifa S. Khan, PhD, the study looked at viral-based vaccines like seasonal flu shots that are made from living cells, or replicable cell substrates. As it turns out, these continual growth cells are oftentimes contaminated with hidden viral fragments that are tumorigenic in nature, meaning they have the potential to cause cancer.

These viruses tend to be latent, meaning they live “quietly” inside cells before eventually making their presence known later on down the road in the form of chronic disease. Thus, a person injected with a vaccine containing these cancer-causing viruses may not suffer the health consequences until long after he or she was jabbed – we’re talking many, many years, in some cases.

FDA

“In some cases the cell lines that are used might be tumorigenic, that is, they form tumors when injected into rodents,” the FDA paper clearly explains.

“Some of these tumor-forming cell lines may contain cancer-causing viruses that are not actively reproducing. Such viruses are hard to detect using standard methods. These latent, or ‘quiet,’ viruses pose a potential threat, since they might become active under vaccine manufacturing conditions.”

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...d-transmission
Keep reading.
Originally Posted by :
Therefore, to ensure the safety of vaccines, our laboratory is investigating ways to activate latent viruses in cell lines and to detect the activated viruses, as well as other unknown viruses, using new technologies. We will then adapt our findings to detect viruses in the same types of cell substrates that are used to produce vaccines. We are also trying to identify specific biological processes that reflect virus activity.

These methods will enable FDA scientists to help manufacturers to determine whether their specific cell substrate is safe to use for vaccine production.
They're talking about new vaccines, not ones that have been approved.

facepalm.jpg
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:09 PM 12-02-2019
Anti-Vaxers finger paint with their own feces.
[Reply]
Bump 01:16 PM 12-02-2019
If you believe the trash published by a science denier site, you might be a ****ing retard.

Seriously, this stuff makes the Taco threads look like sanity.
I never said I did believe it. Was pointing out how something labeled "fact check" isn't always based on facts, despite the title. And then he proved my point by showing that site approving Salon, which cements it as propaganda.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 01:39 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
I never said I did believe it. Was pointing out how something labeled "fact check" isn't always based on facts, despite the title. And then he proved my point by showing that site approving Salon, which cements it as propaganda.
You moron. They don't "approve" anyone.

Originally Posted by :
Overall, we rate Salon Left Biased based on story selection that strongly favors the left and endorsements of political positions that are affiliated with the Democratic Party. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing of information and adherence to the consensus of science.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/salon/
[Reply]
Bump 01:46 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Jim Hammer:
You moron. They don't "approve" anyone.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/salon/
I'll give Salon credit for one thing, they do know their audience very well. They know how stupid you all are and that you need satire sites to be "fact-checked." :-)

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:13 PM 12-02-2019
I love vaccination debates.

Pro-vaccination people ignore all of human history, and basically end up boxed in to the point where they are claiming that there is never anything wrong with vaccinations, despite that plainly being wrong.

Anti-vaccination people ignore common sense and basically end up saying that things that cannot be true are true, and that any bad result means an entire program should be ditched.

It's probably the best issue we have for cross-aisle stupidity in all directions, and at all levels.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:22 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
That's actually a good point as Salon is certainly propaganda.

As is the junk article in the OP. You have to stretch the FDA link pretty far to get what they got out of it.

Are there possible risks with vaccines? Sure. Still better than the known risks of not getting your kid vaccinated.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:33 PM 12-02-2019
Are there possible risks with vaccines? Sure. Still better than the known risks of not getting your kid vaccinated.
One of the possible effects of vaccinations is death, as the CDC acknowledges. It's pretty tough to come up with a bigger risk than death.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 06:03 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
One of the possible effects of vaccinations is death, as the CDC acknowledges. It's pretty tough to come up with a bigger risk than death.
One off the possible effects of taking a bath is death.

Be dumber. Being vaccinated is much less risky than not.

And it's not even close.
[Reply]
eDave 06:05 PM 12-02-2019
I'm vaccinated. Not dead. Big fan of vaccination.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:19 PM 12-02-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'm vaccinated. Not dead. Big fan of vaccination.
You are a smart guy for a liberal!!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up