ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Royals Announce New Ballpark in "The Heart of Downtown KC"
Pablo 03:44 PM 02-14-2024
Today’s events aren’t good for Shermys dream
[Reply]
ping2000 05:23 PM 02-14-2024
Will there be a bullet proof vest giveaway day?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:18 PM 02-14-2024
Need a Glock day give away. Protect yourself.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:32 PM 02-14-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Need a Glock day give away. Protect yourself.
Glock Day At The K has a nice ring to it.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 07:05 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Glock Day At The K has a nice ring to it.
Fireworks after the game takes on a new meaning. Grandma and the kids will love it
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:33 PM 02-14-2024
I need reparations for my pre-2014 season ticket years
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:17 PM 02-14-2024
Busch Stadium is in downtown St. Louis.

An absolute hell hole of a downtown. FAR worse than downtown KC.

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:21 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
Are you and BWllie married?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:57 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Are you and BWllie married?
Considering the area around Busch is a pile of filth growing more dangerous and absolutely disgusting overflowing with bums and trash by the year...I'd say yes. These boys love trash, vagrants, gangs, being mugged, car stolen, and gun violence I guess
[Reply]
Warpaint69 07:10 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Considering the area around Busch is a pile of filth growing more dangerous and absolutely disgusting overflowing with bums and trash by the year...I'd say yes. These boys love trash, vagrants, gangs, being mugged, car stolen, and gun violence I guess
I view downtown Denver in that sort of decline. Was so many homeless downtown until the Governor moved them out due to the NBA Finals. I've not been back downtown recently, but between the homeless and the illegals what could ever go wrong....
[Reply]
Mecca 09:56 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I view downtown Denver in that sort of decline. Was so many homeless downtown until the Governor moved them out due to the NBA Finals. I've not been back downtown recently, but between the homeless and the illegals what could ever go wrong....
America is a lovely place, "OMG homeless people,can we like kill them or something"
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:29 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I was just in DT Denver back in November and the homeless were EVERYWHERE. We left and did other things, instead.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 10:38 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Weren’t you just going on that you’re scared to go to the grocery store or church because you think you’ll be shot?
[Reply]
nychief 10:08 AM 02-15-2024
here we go.
Attached: FgB5vNSXgAcCxN1.jpg (117.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM 02-15-2024
Originally Posted by nychief:
here we go.
Like OMG dude I saw homeless people and minorities, I'm going to die!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up