ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 319
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach's '21 Offseason Plan to Keep Us Thriving: Let's speculate
Dante84 10:03 AM 02-08-2021
In order to prevent us wasting precious years of Patrick Mahomes' career, Veach needs to work some magic this offseason. What's your advice for him?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:12 PM 03-18-2021
They haven’t spent money on a center in how long? It was pretty much going to be a rookie or a cheap player like Reiter if he didn’t get any good offers.

If he gets Okung at LT and then drafts another one to develop and possibly compete....then this offensive line is infinitely better than last season.
[Reply]
-King- 10:12 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It’s funny that you think mocking this makes you sound right or the people saying it stupid.

Just goes to show you really are a dumbass.

If Veach didn’t sign Thuney, you might have a fucking point. If he didn’t also go after Williams or any other T’s, you might even still have somewhat of a point.

But you don’t. At all.
Which is why I give him a lot of credit for Thuney. Good job. You're starting to catch up. Keep going...
[Reply]
-King- 10:13 PM 03-18-2021
Yea because every GM is making A and B moves at the bottom of their roster!
Probably not. Never said they did.
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Veach’s flaw clearly isn’t complacency.

If anything, he’s proven to pursue his love affair players too aggressively on occasion.

The move for Frank Clark and trading up for Speaks and Hardman come to mind.
I don't think that's his flaw either. I hope we can get a good starter at LT/DE/WR2 in the next few days so we're not as needy come draft time.

Reiff
Juju
Dunlap/Houston

Would be my targets.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:19 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Probably not. Never said they did.
Then what the fuck is the point of saying “he gets a D” for everything else? It’s like you’re trying to make some serious point while also pretending that you understand how ridiculous what you’re trying to do is. If you can acknowledge that every GM’s small moves are mediocre to bad, then why are you trying to knock Veach for his?

I didn't try to knock Veach.
It IS a knock on the rest of them.
Look at this disingenuous bundle of sticks. These were back to back posts. A completely blatant contradiction.

Constant doublespeak while simultaneously playing stupid.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:21 PM 03-18-2021
I don't think that's his flaw either. I hope we can get a good starter at LT/DE/WR2 in the next few days so we're not as needy come draft time.

Reiff
Juju
Dunlap/Houston

Would be my targets.
I’d be ecstatic with just Reiff and Juju. That practically frees up the entire draft for BPA with a focus on OL depth and defense.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:26 PM 03-18-2021
I’m going Okung, Juju or Reynolds and Dunlap.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:31 PM 03-18-2021
We are 4 days into free agency and a month from the draft. Why would we be handing out grades now?

Veach went balls out on the O line right out of the gate. Thats what we were all hoping to see. We were the only real competition for Trent Williams but the guy didnt really want to leave SF.

We did sign the best Guard on the market. You dont just get to pick whomever you want.

We already signed another probowl guard who is now healthy and may be a huge upgrade as well.

We are trying to bring back a highly rated Center in Reiter (like him or not he was rated quite well)

We brought back Remmers who also played quite well at RT.

We have a drafted Rookie in Niang who was considered a first round pick by many for his talented Tackle play.

We have Allegretti who has come along very nicely and will provide quality play at guard and center.

The only position in question is LT and that 4 days into the new season!

Yes its a very important position but our GM is well aware of that. He has taken this team to the top of the league there is no reason to start doubting him now.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:53 PM 03-18-2021
It feels like we are bracing for a big fucking move. All this cap space... something sexy is going to happen.

What could it be?
[Reply]
Cosmos 03-18-2021, 11:01 PM
This message has been deleted by Cosmos.
Cosmos 11:06 PM 03-18-2021
It’s funny that you think mocking this makes you sound right or the people saying it stupid.

If Veach didn’t sign Thuney, you might have a ****ing point. If he didn’t also go after Williams or any other T’s, you might even still have somewhat of a point.

But you don’t. At all.

Guess I’ve never noticed how much of a real ASS you are when I’m a catching up on Chiefs news here...

For a 32 year old man (presumably) to spend the last ~24hours, and manage to post the impressive volume of condescending responses and come off as though you are convinced you’re some kind of football expert, which you obviously are not....

You out to win the Internet...in one day?

####
Look at this disingenuous bundle of sticks. These were back to back posts. A completely blatant contradiction.

#####
Constant doublespeak while simultaneously playing stupid.[/QUOTE]

#####

#######
Go **** yourself.

######
Maybe try not saying stupid shit like:

#######
Go the **** to sleep and maybe you’ll wake up with half a brain again tomorrow because...

#######
I’m talking about this stupid ****ing post moron:

########
Holy shit you’re really just coming off like a total retard. I’ve honestly never seen you say shit this stupid.

######
you left it out on purpose to justify your dumb ****ing take!

######
You are SO ****ing clueless it’s honestly hilarious.

########
Yea I know you have a toddler sized penis O.City, we get it.

#######
Or he’s just an idiot.

######
like he’s a ****ing toddler is...

######
It’s not about the grades on the individual players dumbass.

#####
You were doing alright there for a while, but this screams passive aggressive. Go ahead and be a whiny bitch...

########
Yea because the offseason is already over!

:-)

######
:-) :-)

######
What a stupid ****ing post by a stupid ****ing poster.

#####
JFC you’re one hard headed idiot.

#####
Reading comprehension..

######
It’s not about snap counts dumbass.

######
That’s still not backup TE money you dumb ****.

######
JFC you’re absolutely clueless.

#####
OMG the Chiefs didn’t sign an old over the hill TE. Oh the horror!

#####
You’re one dumb mother****er.

######
Hahahhahahhahahhahaha

######
****ing moron. One of the most useless idiots on this board.

######
100%. Entitled is an understatement.

######
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 PM 03-18-2021
^

Imagine taking the time to make that post in response to a post that had nothing to do with you.

Maybe get a life?

Did I hurt your feelings when I told you your posts in this section are even worse than in the DC?

Sure seems like it.
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:17 PM 03-18-2021
^

Imagine taking the time to make that post in response to a post that had nothing to do with you.

Maybe get a life?

Did I hurt your feelings when I told you your posts in this section are even worse than in the DC?

Sure seems like it.

The irony....
[Reply]
staylor26 11:17 PM 03-18-2021
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
The irony....
I don’t think you know what that word means.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:26 PM 03-18-2021
who?

RB Elijah McGuire will remain in KC and sign with the #Chiefs on a one-year deal, I’m told by his representation, Agency 1 Sports.

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) March 18, 2021

[Reply]
Redbled 11:36 PM 03-18-2021
I didn't try to knock Veach. The fact that I gave Thuney an A++ (two pluses! TWO!) is a big credit for him.
As a teacher watching someone give Veach great grades to the highest paid players and poor grades for the value picks I think you don’t quite get anything about how the cap works.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 319
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274314 > Last »
Up