ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 48
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Media Center>Ed Harris takes Top villain role in HBOs "Westworld" reboot
Buehler445 02:54 PM 03-23-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
In case you were wondering, that was Dan and Dave, . . . and Rheagal.
I noticed. And laughed.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:00 PM 03-26-2020
I think Dolores, Maeve, and Bernard are going to work together to figure out how to fold the hosts into a modern human society. Dolores is powerful but wild. Maeve won't put up with being controlled. Bernard wants to be a force for good in the world. I could see the season winding through a bunch of plotlines and ending up with all three of them working together to assimilate the hosts, possibly using immortality as a bargaining chip to deal with the humans.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:23 AM 03-27-2020
After 2+ years now, I'm still not sure this show is good. It's certainly not bad, though. And it's at least always intriguing.

Maybe the plot will finally go somewhere with Dolores/Bernard out in the real world.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:16 PM 03-29-2020
Tonight’s episode was great
[Reply]
BWillie 10:27 AM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Tonight’s episode was great
Thought it was the worst one yet, but just because I don't know if I'm thrilled with where the show might be going. Feels like Inception to a degree.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:18 PM 03-30-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Thought it was the worst one yet, but just because I don't know if I'm thrilled with where the show might be going. Feels like Inception to a degree.
I disagree,

but to each is their own, I really feel like the shows concept is pretty cool right now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:18 PM 03-30-2020
This appears to be a completely different kind of show than the first 2 seasons. That may be a good thing.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:02 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
This appears to be a completely different kind of show than the first 2 seasons. That may be a good thing.
Very much agreed. I enjoyed the first season even if it was overhyped a bit, thought the 2nd season was meh at best, but this third season really has me intrigued so far.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:25 PM 03-31-2020
I really like it so far.

Am I right in presuming that the persona inside Charlotte is Teddy?

There is some really really good filmmaking in this show. Particularly when Charlotte was melting down and getting in the car with the bent windows that distorted her face really set the mood.

Also, Ramin Djawadi is a fucking wizard.

The last scene with Delores and Caleb is really well done and super compelling.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:43 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I really like it so far.

There is some really really good filmmaking in this show. Particularly when Charlotte was melting down and getting in the car with the bent windows that distorted her face really set the mood.

I have been going on the assumption that Charlotte is Teddy. Struck me kind of weird when he suddenly started sucking on Charlotte's ex-husband's face like that. So maybe TedChar is a red herring. Makes me wonder if Charlotte is actually a duplicate of Dolores.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:53 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think they are both Delores. The new Charlotte is just the less dangerous part of Delores persona. Could be wrong though, it could be Teddy that was reprogrammed by Delores.
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I have been going on the assumption that Charlotte is Teddy. Struck me kind of weird when he suddenly started sucking on Charlotte's ex-husband's face like that. So maybe TedChar is a red herring. Makes me wonder if Charlotte is actually a duplicate of Dolores.

The same thing popped into my head, too. I don't see Teddy being comfy grinding hard on Charlotte's male ex even though 'Charlotte' said that there seems to be a lot of Charlotte present in 'Charlotte', and I don't think Teddy saw himself as a predator enough to use it as a line against the pedo. Also although there is a lot of tenderness and emotional support in the relationship between Dolores and 'Charlotte' there doesn't seem to be any sexual tension at all. If it's Teddy then it seems to me that the awkward grinding would have been honestly directed at Dolores even though I do realize that it was most likely just a ruse to manipulate the ex when it happened with him.
[Reply]
Third Eye 10:06 AM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I really like it so far.

Based on that scene with the pedo, I’m thinking Charlotte is housing Dolores’ Wyatt persona.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:15 AM 04-01-2020
Yeah I don't think Teddy is killing that guy. It's someone else.
[Reply]
listopencil 11:55 PM 04-01-2020
Originally Posted by Third Eye:
Based on that scene with the pedo, I’m thinking Charlotte is housing Dolores’ Wyatt persona.

Now, that's a cool idea. if 'Charlotte' is Wyatt then that would explain the behavior.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:03 AM 04-01-2020
I'm going with RW Charlotte housing WW Angela for the moment
[Reply]
Page 43 of 48
« First < 333940414243 44454647 > Last »
Up