ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
CHIEF4EVER 11:03 AM 05-06-2006
You know badgirl, I find it truly ironic that you bash people who live around here for being ignorant hillbillies but you are from Johnson City. :-)

I have been through there many times in my big rig. Not exactly metropolitan. Heck if you fart, they can smell it in VA and NC.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:06 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
You know badgirl, I find it truly ironic that you bash people who live around here for being ignorant hillbillies but you are from Johnson City. :-)

I have been through there many times in my big rig. Not exactly metropolitan. Heck if you fart, they can smell it in VA and NC.
Sorry, I don't like it here either. Now that I think about it I don't like it anywhere.
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 11:15 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Sorry, I don't like it here either. Now that I think about it I don't like it anywhere.
So what do you feel is the solution to the predicament you just alluded to?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:05 AM 05-06-2006
Because you can't stop talking about him and he's not a trashy drama whore.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:06 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Because you can't stop talking about him and he's not a trashy drama whore.
right again, but I didn't start talking about him in this thread.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:08 AM 05-06-2006
No but you sure do everything you can to talk shit about someone not here.

See thats the difference.

We're talking shit about someone actively participating in it. I get that you get off on negative attention and that our verbal bukakke is just your icing on the cake.

You keep whining that stumppy can't deal with your presence here. stumppy has never said that. stumppy thinks your train wreck is hilarious.
[Reply]
badgirl 11:13 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No but you sure do everything you can to talk shit about someone not here.

See thats the difference.

We're talking shit about someone actively participating in it. I get that you get off on negative attention and that our verbal bukakke is just your icing on the cake.

You keep whining that stumppy can't deal with your presence here. stumppy has never said that. stumppy thinks your train wreck is hilarious.
good for him
[Reply]
Katipan 11:15 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
good for him
Ok so you'll stop lying in a desperate attempt for more attention?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:17 AM 05-06-2006
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:18 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by ChiefsFire:
as an unbiased outsider,it looks like all you guys have done is called badgirl names and pulled her through the mud..

i understand that stumppy is a freind of the planets and she is the dreaded ex.And im sure they both have their sides to the story of what happened between them.But you guys are going way way overboard on this...If you want her gone so bad,ask...yes ask her to leave.Treat her with just a small amount of respect.
Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:20 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Hello. Check out that guy, Phobia's posts.
hey Phobs..i was impressed with your post elluding to that..Was one of the few posts on this thread that had any resemblance to adult behavior...
[Reply]
badgirl 11:19 AM 05-06-2006

thank you.
[Reply]
CHIEF4EVER 11:20 AM 05-06-2006

Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 11:22 AM 05-06-2006
Originally Posted by CHIEF4EVER:
Lighten up Francis. I haven't insulted anyone.
did i say you had man?
its all good

its just a shame to see this ongoing epsiode of a cross between the Jerry Springer Show and Divorce Court...
[Reply]
FAX 11:25 AM 05-06-2006
did i say you had man?
its all good

its just a shame to see this ongoing epsiode of a cross between the Jerry Springer Show and Divorce Court...
I see it more like Freddie vs. Jason, Mr. ChiefsFire.

Except that there's one Freddie and gobs of Jasons.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 12 of 19
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up