ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 386
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 08-16-2017
Zombies are slow?
[Reply]
RustShack 10:35 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
I believe they are waiting for full blown winter and the long night. The water is just now starting to freeze around the wall. We haven't even seen snow in Kings Landing yet.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:40 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Here's how it'll go down:

Bran will tell Jon (eventually) that he's the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. Jon won't really believe him. Sam will then remember hearing something about Prince Rhaegar's annulment, dig up the book that his wife had, find the passage and discover the truth and then present it to Jon, causing a rift between Danny and Jon. That'll be next season though. That's my theory at least.
No rift. Dany is going to die. Probably in a sacrifice that wins the final battle, with Drogon.

King Jon.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:49 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Zombies are slow?
I guess the snow's kind of deep, too. :-)
[Reply]
underEJ 10:59 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
So Emergency Awesome just posted a video with an interesting tidbit in it.

Snow told Dany, "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come."

Sound familiar?

Mance told Stannis "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Stannis later ate it.

Ser Arthur Dayne told Ned "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come." right before he ate it and Ned later ate it (albeit, 17 years later).

If you take it at face value John is fucking dying (again) and Dany is not going to have good luck in the wars to come.

Interesting:-)
I have to say, he seems way off this video, missing big on a few things. Top one being the place where the night king was created by the children. He said it isn't the same mountain and lake the night king is hanging around right now, and it clearly is the same place. Also a good answer to why isn't he marching on the wall. He wants something. He has been leaving messages since the prologue of episode 1.1. Somebody needs to figure out how to communicate with him.
[Reply]
RustShack 11:05 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by underEJ:
I have to say, he seems way off this video, missing big on a few things. Top one being the place where the night king was created by the children. He said it isn't the same mountain and lake the night king is hanging around right now, and it clearly is the same place. Also a good answer to why isn't he marching on the wall. He wants something. He has been leaving messages since the prologue of episode 1.1. Somebody needs to figure out how to communicate with him.
Did they create the first White Walker, or the Night King? There's also the theory that Jon becomes the next Night King, so save the rest of Westeros from them.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:42 AM 08-16-2017
Episode leaked
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:58 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Episode leaked
Keep it out of here.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:00 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Did they create the first White Walker, or the Night King? There's also the theory that Jon becomes the next Night King, so save the rest of Westeros from them.
It doesn't explicitly say but I think it is intended to be the original night king, whether or not that is the current night king or whatever. Big thing is the COF took a man and made the others.
[Reply]
RustShack 12:02 PM 08-16-2017
Episode leaked
I just looked on Kodi hoping it would be there, but no dice. Im sure I could find it if I really wanted... but I think I'll wait until Sunday :-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:06 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by underEJ:
Yeah, I should note the commentary is mine. He's just the one that pointed out when that line was said prior.

The night king...I don't think is wanting a peace treaty. I'd guess it is a similar deal to Bran. He's trying to make sure his army is ready before he wrecks the wall.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:22 PM 08-16-2017
Um..... It leaked in 1080P.......... HBOspain Accidenteded
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:30 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
To be fair, it's not actual vomit.
Well, naturally it's not the real thing but it's made to look like the real thing. It's very real looking. That will still make me retch. Even those fake rubber vomits make me retch. I'm a very visual person.

Originally Posted by :
I was in the Navy - I've seen plenty of actual vomit on a ship floor. Smelled it and had to step through it a time or two, as well. :-)
Eeeeoooooow! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:38 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No rift. Dany is going to die. Probably in a sacrifice that wins the final battle, with Drogon.

King Jon.
Yeah I think thats the prevailing theory since the paperwork was found to make Jon a legitimate heir. Jon obviously has a better temperament to be King. A desire to better the lives of the people.

Her sacrifice of her life and Dragons would fit right in with the bittersweet ending GRMM said was coming.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:04 PM 08-16-2017
Um..... It leaked in 1080P.......... HBOspain Accidenteded
Its maddening to read these theories when you already know 100% what happens in the last 2 episodes but don't want to be a douchebag. Can't discuss anything.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 386
« First < 28687475767778 7980818288128178 > Last »
Up