ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The beer me factor for skip town
Fairplay 02:36 PM 08-19-2004
Can i get shit from BD? Lets List the catagories

1> Stupid Liberal. Me not a chance. This is my safest catagory.

2>No game game. I gots game, some anyway. Im a playa.

3>The agenda pusher. I see that type of person a mile away they annoy me as well.

4>Mr Sensative. Im masculine, i don't need sensative shaving and hair products like others do. As a matter of fact next time a shave i will use cold water.

5>Seagull poster. I don't care for the Seahawks and better yet they are in a different division now, so rest assured i could care less what their record is in football this year is cause i don't care.

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:42 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Can i get shit from BD?

On the positives i did buy Dale Carangies book "How to win friends and Influnce people." Perhaps i could have him sign it one day.
It's win f*cking friends and influence people get it straight.
[Reply]
Fairplay 02:46 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:

(puts on glasses). Oh your'e right, what the title says!
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:47 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:52 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Correction, my friend...

How to F*cking Win Friends and Influence F*cking People, by Dale F*cking Carnegie.

You're welcome.
:-)

I'll be signing books on my next trip out. :-)
[Reply]
TheNextStep 02:53 PM 08-19-2004
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:56 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by TheNextStep:
Sorry to hear that, End. Uh... F*** you.
Yea, f*ck you ya f*cking f*ckhead with all your f*cking penis pills.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:07 PM 08-19-2004
MO,

I hate it when that happens. They used to all laugh at me in the locker room when I was a kid. That's why I'm such an asshole now.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:10 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I don't have many... but I know where to get more. How many ya want? I only charge ya.... let's say, $40 a bottle.
:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:07 PM 08-19-2004
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 03:46 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Cochise:
Did I miss a funny thread? damn...

Well, I find it hard to believe that two people would need to plan ahead of time to team up on beer me. probably just happened. Like BD said when you are abrasive and more or less trolling most of the time people are going to bash on you.

I would have joined in but have had him on ignore for some time now.

(Note, it was not because of politics, there are MANY posters who I disagree with on everything and argue with constantly who are not on iggy. you only get on iggy for being pompous and a complete rectal rooter.)

Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:48 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by LVNHACK:
Exactly......I had beer boy on iggie for quite a while........Then I took him off and look what happened..........BTW I enjoy clubbing baby seals.....
It's a conspiracy. :-)
[Reply]
Over-Head 03:48 PM 08-19-2004

:-) :-) :-)
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :-)
[Reply]
LVNHACK 03:55 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Over-Head:
:-) :-) :-)
Why is it you alwasy crack me up? :-)

Cause I............I say the things others are to nice to say........And usually it's pretty damn funny............ :-)
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 03:55 PM 08-19-2004
I knew you were a true a$$hole!!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 18
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up