ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
vailpass 01:03 PM 12-05-2011
Originally Posted by Frosty:
So, do people think that Cass is gone for good?
Hell. No. He is almost as big as Sam & Dean. Misha Collins' name is still listed in the opening credits.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:47 PM 12-05-2011
I wouldn't think so. But that's just a hunch.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:35 PM 12-06-2011
It's definitely going to change the dynamic in a major way. Assuming he's actually dead and not a vegetable. Well, I guess either way they won't be calling Bobby for help with research or to cover for them with the local police as their "FBI boss".

I actually think the leads are strong enough to carry the show on their own, and losing figures like that is a keystone of the show, but they're going to have to start introducing new people to kill off later at some point.

Oh hey, what about Bobby's budding relationship with the sheriff lady? Damn it, Bobby just has no luck.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:41 PM 12-06-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
It's definitely going to change the dynamic in a major way. Assuming he's actually dead and not a vegetable. Well, I guess either way they won't be calling Bobby for help with research or to cover for them with the local police as their "FBI boss".

I actually think the leads are strong enough to carry the show on their own, and losing figures like that is a keystone of the show, but they're going to have to start introducing new people to kill off later at some point.

Oh hey, what about Bobby's budding relationship with the sheriff lady? Damn it, Bobby just has no luck.
I don't know. Bobby has become such a big part of the show, I just can't believe that they'll kill him off.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:44 PM 12-06-2011
Spoiler!

[Reply]
keg in kc 01:44 PM 12-06-2011
Maybe he'll be in a coma, but be the new Castiel. Or a vessel for another angel. That's almost crazy enough to work.

I had thought at the end of the penultimate episode that Bobby wasn't actually bobby when they left the warehouse, but I think Dick shooting him and then the events of the ensuing episode shot that idea down.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:45 PM 12-06-2011
Maybe he'll be in a coma, but be the new Castiel. Or a vessel for another angel. That's almost crazy enough to work.

I had thought at the end of the penultimate episode that Bobby wasn't actually bobby when they left the warehouse, but I think Dick shooting him and then the events of the ensuing episode shot that idea down.
That actually makes sense. Castiel's essence needs a new vessel, and he incorporates Bobby's psyche in there somehow?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:46 PM 12-06-2011
We've already seen God. It was Chuck Shurley.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:05 PM 12-06-2011
We've already seen God. It was Chuck Shurley.
Heh. When I first saw Bobby's reaper, I thought it was Chuck, and I thought Chuck was revealing himself as God.
[Reply]
Frosty 01:57 PM 12-06-2011
So, is anyone here one of the ten other people that watched "The Dresden Files" a few years back? I am worried that Bobby is going to become "Supernatural"'s version of Bob, the spirit that lived in the skull and popped out to advise and berate Harry. I could see Sam and Dean having to carry around Bobby's bones and keep other hunters from wanting to burn them, especially since the question of whether there are good monsters has already come up this season.
[Reply]
MTG#10 05:38 PM 12-21-2011
Does this show get better after the first season? I'm 5 episodes in, and I'm sticking with it based on the great reviews but so far this is just retarded.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:03 PM 01-13-2012
Show returned last week, forgot to post about it.

I like the way they're handling things post-Bobby, so far.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:29 PM 01-13-2012
Show returned last week, forgot to post about it.

I like the way they're handling things post-Bobby, so far.
Yeah, I guess. So-so first epsiode. Dean's inner drama queen needs to be repressed.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:36 PM 01-13-2012
I'm curious what the meaning behind the time slips will be. i.e. the vanishing beer. That can't just be because he was tired.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 02:45 PM 01-13-2012
I'm curious what the meaning behind the time slips will be. i.e. the vanishing beer. That can't just be because he was tired.
I caught that too. Perhaps Bobby making his presence known?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 38
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up