ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America
Simply Red 02:55 PM 08-21-2019
This has been all over the web and the radio this week. Definitely want to try one, soon!

"The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America" from The New Yorker

Article

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also RB doing a side-by-side vs Chick Fil A

[Reply]
BWillie 10:43 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Chick-fil-a is crap.
Huh? Compared to Popeyes? Chik Filet has some of the highest quality chicken in fast food.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
No.

Mayo is disgusting. It's like someone smearing white feces on bread. It's absolutely abhorrent.
Do you prefer miracle whip?
[Reply]
jd1020 10:54 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I can't believe people don't like Mayo either, mayo rules.
Did you watch the video in the OP?

Not only did Popeyes put mayo on both buns but it was seeping out of the bottom and then dripping from the top... thats fucking gross.

When you take a bite of a chicken sandwich and all you taste is mayo, that's ridiculous and makes my gag reflexes kick into high gear.
[Reply]
Otter 11:07 AM 08-22-2019
If nothing triggers your Dad instincts about that guy then I'm going to have call the committee for a hearing on revocation of your man card. Dude reminds me of a guy who couldn't make it through mortician school and is now working on his certificate in serial killing.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:09 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
If nothing triggers your Dad instincts about that guy then I'm going to have call the committee for a hearing on revocation of your man card. Dude reminds me of a guy who couldn't make it through mortician school and is now working on his certificate in serial killing.
I never watch any of his videos except for when they are posted on here like one time every year. Not sure what makes him so damn popular but cant argue with 1.5M subs.

He's simply awkward. I would much rather wait for Good Mythical Morning to do their chicken sandwich throwdown. At least they are entertaining.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:11 AM 08-22-2019
Completely out in my area. No idea when they will get more.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:11 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Do you prefer miracle whip?
**** no.

That's like asking if you want poop sammiches with corn or peanuts

It's the same disgusting shit.
[Reply]
eDave 11:16 AM 08-22-2019
Miracle Whip is the superior spread anyway.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
you love that high fructose corn syrup don't you, you disgusting slob
[Reply]
jd1020 11:34 AM 08-22-2019
About the only thing I would ever think about putting miracle whip on would be a deli type sandwich and even then I would rather just drizzle some italian dressing on it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
**** no.

That's like asking if you want poop sammiches with corn or peanuts

It's the same disgusting shit.
Mayo is, in fact, terrible.

It's only use is to make apple pecan cole slaw and if used in that manner, it is delicious (because it offsets the rice vinegar nicely) but it has to be Heilman's or maybe Duke's.

If you insist on using Mayo on a sandwich, the Kraft Olive Oil variety is decent because the more benign fat makes it less of the shitty, goopy mess of conventional mayo.

I will use it in one instance only - as a fine layer on the bottom bun of a burger to act as a barrier between burger juice and the bun. It keeps your bottom bun from turning to mush. A far BETTER option for that job, however, is cream cheese. Just a thin layer of cream cheese on the bottom bun keeps that fat/juice from getting sponged up and making your burger all nasty underneath.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:39 AM 08-22-2019
I like to dip my fries in mayo. Yummy.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:40 AM 08-22-2019
Miracle Whip is what I imagine Mayo would taste like if I let it go bad.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:45 AM 08-22-2019
Y'all need to step up your dijonnaise game.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:59 AM 08-22-2019
Pro tip for miracle whip enthusiasts:

Spread a thin layer in your grilled cheese before you grill it
[Reply]
Page 8 of 24
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up