ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America
Simply Red 02:55 PM 08-21-2019
This has been all over the web and the radio this week. Definitely want to try one, soon!

"The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich Is Here to Save America" from The New Yorker

Article

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also RB doing a side-by-side vs Chick Fil A

[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:12 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Keep enjoying that mushy cholula soaked bun dripping all over your khakis then.
the breading soaks it up. I'm not a slob, my khakis are fine.:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 03:42 PM 08-22-2019
Mayo? Negative ghost rider.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:45 PM 08-22-2019
I am going to give this a shot soon but I dont have huge expectations as I love the CFA spicy chicken sandwich.

In JoMo the CFA and Popeyes are directly across the street from each other, there is constantly a line through the entire parking lot and into the road with people waiting in the turn lane to get into CFA, I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 cars in the Popeyes drive through at once.
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:50 PM 08-22-2019
I’ve now had both and Popeyes wins easily.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:58 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I am going to give this a shot soon but I dont have huge expectations as I love the CFA spicy chicken sandwich.

In JoMo the CFA and Popeyes are directly across the street from each other, there is constantly a line through the entire parking lot and into the road with people waiting in the turn lane to get into CFA, I don't think I have ever seen more than 2 cars in the Popeyes drive through at once.
And I bet the last person in the CFA line still gets their food faster than the 2nd person in the Popeyes line
[Reply]
BWillie 04:17 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I’ve now had both and Popeyes wins easily.
How can you compare the two? CFA is a completely different type of chicken recipe. One is fried chicken, one is not.

Popeye's is good, but there are plenty of reasonable fast food chicken places, Church's not being one of them.
[Reply]
Mecca 04:31 PM 08-22-2019
You know what's good for fries? Tartar sauce.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:34 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How can you compare the two? CFA is a completely different type of chicken recipe. One is fried chicken, one is not.

Popeye's is good, but there are plenty of reasonable fast food chicken places, Church's not being one of them.
Simple. If I had to choose between the two I’d buy Popeyes.
[Reply]
burt 04:39 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
And I bet the last person in the CFA line still gets their food faster than the 2nd person in the Popeyes line
AND THAT is why I won't darken Popeyes door step. It could be the best chicken sandwich ever....but they will fuck your order up. Hard PASS!
[Reply]
srvy 04:48 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
A french fry should be able to stand on its own. But I do love to dip them in BBQ sauce when eating Que.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:07 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
A french fry should be able to stand on its own. But I do love to dip them in BBQ sauce when eating Que.
Disagree, even at the best fries shine most as dippers.

They're effing potatoes. That's like saying pasta should stand on its own without pasta sauce or seafood or meat or cheese.

Best fries around are Red Robin planks. But they're even better with Campfire sauce.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:33 PM 08-22-2019
Popeyes or Churchs? Actually never had Popeyes, last time I had Churchs it came in a black box with orange letters.
Guess this means I got to try this sandwich
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:34 PM 08-22-2019
Gonna try it tonight.
[Reply]
Mennonite 05:36 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Hmm...I can't say I'm not intrigued.

Personally, I love jalapeno flavored ketchup on fries.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:38 PM 08-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mennonite:

Personally, I love jalapeno flavored ketchup on fries.
I keep seeing it when we go to the store, you are saying its not the worst thing youve had? now Im intrigued
[Reply]
Page 12 of 24
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up