ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 163
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hunting type things.....
Iowanian 02:27 PM 10-02-2003
Its fall. Bow season has opened in at least Missouri and Iowania. I thought we could discuss related topics. Tips, braggin', near misses....

relay your hunting stories, pics and tips here.

anti hunting types.....find another corner to squat in.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:20 PM 11-09-2013
Originally Posted by jet62:
My Son got his first deer today during the Missouri youth weekend. He wasn't too thrilled when I handed him the knife.

awesome Congrats to you and the lad
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:21 PM 11-09-2013
I got a 10 point with the bow. Thrill no doubt. Plan to bow hunt all rifle season and see if I can get another. Need a fat doe for freezer.
[Reply]
Sofa King 12:22 PM 11-09-2013
Downed 2 doe this morning. Missed another at what i thought was 40 yards-ish. Turned out to be 50 yards-ish. Shaved the hair off her belly.

Pretty good for the first of 4 sits this weekend.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 10:45 PM 11-10-2013
Last day of the season here in idaho. This big boy trotted down the hill on the other side of the draw. A deep breath a pause and a squeeze and we have steak for the winter.
Attached: photo 2.JPG (181.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 10:47 PM 11-10-2013
I'm tired and sore from the pack but we carried out a little over 300lbs of meat.
Attached: 1109130936a.jpg (118.9 KB) 
[Reply]
BigOlChiefsfan 07:56 AM 11-11-2013
Nice elk! Enjoy those steaks, you've earned 'em.
[Reply]
seclark 03:31 PM 11-14-2013
some dipshit fucking poacher shot a nice buck I've been watching all fall right on the north line of my property. cut off the head and let the rest lay. :-)

noticed it this morning laying about 30 yards from the road and thought, "wtf...that's a nice sized deer, but no horns?" so I just drove out there and looked. dirty bastards just shot it from the road and cut the head off.

been seeing lots of strange trucks slowly driving the road the last week or so. a-holes are checking shit out.

called mdc and reported the deer poached and some gal says, "it's archery season...do you think someone just shot it and couldn't find it?" I said, "well, they found the fuckin head, didn't they?"

i'm pissed. now i'll have to get rid of the damn thing myself.
sec
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:34 PM 11-14-2013
Originally Posted by seclark:
some dipshit fucking poacher shot a nice buck I've been watching all fall right on the north line of my property. cut off the head and let the rest lay. :-)

noticed it this morning laying about 30 yards from the road and thought, "wtf...that's a nice sized deer, but no horns?" so I just drove out there and looked. dirty bastards just shot it from the road and cut the head off.

been seeing lots of strange trucks slowly driving the road the last week or so. a-holes are checking shit out.

called mdc and reported the deer poached and some gal says, "it's archery season...do you think someone just shot it and couldn't find it?" I said, "well, they found the fuckin head, didn't they?"

sec
You just have to run the cocksuckers out. Almost all hunters are decent folk, but the few bad ones ruin it for everybody.
[Reply]
seclark 03:39 PM 11-14-2013
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You just have to run the one who sucks the peniss out. Almost all hunters are decent folk, but the few bad ones ruin it for everybody.
yeah, my ground's posted and no one hunts there besides me and my sons. how do you stop the road hunters, unless you actually see them do it?

my bil is a real prick about doing that kinda shit though...I think/hope he's grown out of it, but who knows? i'll ask him about it. it'll piss him off, but I don't give a ****.

sec
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:41 PM 11-14-2013
yeah, my ground's posted and no one hunts there besides me and my sons. how do you stop the road hunters, unless you actually see them do it?

my bil is a real prick about doing that kinda shit though...I think/hope he's grown out of it, but who knows? i'll ask him about it. it'll piss him off, but I don't give a ****.

sec
Yeah, you have to be diligent about it, but be a fucking asshole about it.
[Reply]
seclark 03:49 PM 11-14-2013
Yeah, you have to be diligent about it, but be a ****ing asshole about it.
well, I've got the asshole part down pretty good. i'll look up "diligent" to see what it means and start working on that part.

pisses me off more that they'd just cut off the head and leave the rest lay.
damnit anyway.
sec
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:41 PM 11-14-2013
some dipshit ****ing poacher shot a nice buck I've been watching all fall right on the north line of my property. cut off the head and let the rest lay. :-)

called mdc and reported the deer poached and some gal says, "it's archery season...do you think someone just shot it and couldn't find it?" I said, "well, they found the ****in head, didn't they?"

sec
Someone just did that here too. Fuckers
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 05:44 PM 11-14-2013
That just pisses me off. I'm a meat hunter and for somebody to just waste a good deer makes me furious. I think they should lose their hunting rights for life.
[Reply]
Fish 05:51 PM 11-14-2013

sec
I'd call Wildlife and Parks and report it at least. A few drive bye's from a ranger in that area can do wonders for poaching.

Gotta say I'd absolutely punch some fuckhead in the nose if I caught them doing that shit.
[Reply]
philfree 06:44 PM 11-14-2013
Yeah, you have to be diligent about it, but be a ****ing asshole about it.

Poachers suck. Any roosters this year?
[Reply]
Page 103 of 163
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up