Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Yikes. Spags Explains Why He Didnt Play Pennel
Titty Meat 10:53 PM 11-15-2019
This dude needs to go.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...sage-vs-titans
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:41 AM 11-16-2019
Yeah, this isn't a great explanation on his part.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 05:54 AM 11-16-2019
Combine this with Biemeny’s comments about calling a single read screen to the backup TE to ice the game and I’m half convinced the Chiefs are trying to project the “Reid is a dumbass” trope across the NFL to rope-a-dope the entire league. Keep teams thinking they can beat us with the run because we’ll deploy the wrong personnel, get them to focus of the wrong things and then roll out the real players and scheme when it counts.

Scary/interesting/stupid plan that I doubt is even real, but sheesh. How can two coaches be so blatantly wrong the same week? Better win these next two week though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAH-Q 06:03 AM 11-16-2019
Just start putting the backup QB in the game when the 4th quarter hits so maybe the defense will start to give a shit about playing competent.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:58 AM 11-16-2019
Mike Pennel and Ragland should've never been the difference in that game boys.

Two botched FG's and an extra point (7 points.)
Fumble and Titans TD at midfield (10-14 point swing?)
Mahomes misses a open Tyreek TD
Tyreek drops a TD he usually catches (4 point diff)

We lost by three. That should've been a blowout.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:00 AM 11-16-2019
The defense is bi-polar, a poster is definitely bi-polar. Defending the D one day and shitting all over them the next. I’m confused are they shitty or are they good? They look like shit to me without the rose stuck in it.
[Reply]
-King- 07:08 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:

Would have been a blowout if we could stop Henry regardless of the mistakes our offense made.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:16 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
3 previous games they showed massive improvement

this is year one, there are going to be ups and downs
So maybe Spags should've considered continuing to play the guys who actually caused the "massive improvement".
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:20 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Yeah, this isn't a great explanation on his part.
This coaching staff, bro...makes some BAFFLING decisions.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:41 AM 11-16-2019
Nepotism on full display. Just gross.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:34 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
When I stop getting that sinking feeling in my stomach when the defense has to take the field in a pressure situation, then I'll know that the defense has "improved".

Until then, get the fuck out of here.
This is actually a great post. Why? Because we all get that sinking feeling when our D takes the field.

And anybody who doesn't and claims to be a Chiefs fan, is a moron. These guys are soft, they suck, and Spags isn't going to change that. They SUCK! They're pussies! They couldn't sniff a BB team is their mother sucked BB's dick!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:43 AM 11-16-2019
If Andy has "learned" anything, then chooses to "do something about it", they'll leave Spags in Mexico.

Spags is a moron, perhaps a genetic defect is in play there, and Hunt, Veach, and Reid own that terrible hire. They should honor the code of leadership seppuku by quitting (selling the team in the case of Hunt), and disappearing to never be seen again.
[Reply]
wazu 08:44 AM 11-16-2019
Always love the "no rhyme or reason" explanation. Let's me know we have the coaching edge.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:53 AM 11-16-2019
It's a numbers game. Positional flexibility in situations where you've got a lot of injuries in other spots could logically be given weight.

Sucks but I get it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:54 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Always love the "no rhyme or reason" explanation. Let's me know we have the coaching edge.
Inspires confidence, doesn't it?
[Reply]
FAH-Q 08:58 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:

Yep. Offense scores 32 points but it’s their fault. Pat has over 400 yards and 3 TD passes, but wasn’t good enough. Again, the rhetoric of the offense having to play a perfect game to win because we know our defense cannot resemble anything close to a competent NFL unit is getting old.

This offense has and continues to do their part to win games. It’s a ridiculous take to hold them to such perfect standards. In every single game I’ve watched Pat lose, it was the fault of the defense. They are not holding up their end of the bargain in any way, shape, or form.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up