< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Yikes. Spags Explains Why He Didnt Play Pennel
Titty Meat 10:53 PM 11-15-2019
This dude needs to go.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2019/...sage-vs-titans
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:16 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Our defense is so improved that our offense has had 1 terrible game and yet were looking at fighting for the division with the Raiders going into December.

What a remarkable improvement.
Wait, weren't we 12-4 last year?

How many games did we lose at this point last year?

Man, there's NO WAY this team has "improved" over last year.

Between the injuries and the defense regressing, we are looking over our shoulders at the RAIDERS.

AT THE FUCKING RAIDERS.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:27 PM 11-15-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Wait, weren't we 12-4 last year?

How many games did we lose at this point last year?

Man, there's NO WAY this team has "improved" over last year.

Between the injuries and the defense regressing, we are looking over our shoulders at the RAIDERS.

AT THE ****ING RAIDERS.
The D regressing :-). Yeah ok
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 12:18 AM 11-16-2019
The thing about sitting Pennell was any dumbass could see the D was just ...BETTER.....when Pennell was playing! More fight, more enthusiasm, more success!

The BS response from Spags is just stupid. He should apologize to the team for sitting Pennell and being so stupid there!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:55 AM 11-16-2019
Spags cant come out and say..."Look, there were lot of 1 and 2 win teams in the AFC. You guys do realize this is a profit driven industry, right? You know where that profit comes from? It comes from the networks and is driven from advertising revenue. If no one it watching the last 8 games because they dont matter, they arent going to pay a premium for ad space. We have a new deal coming up and it's imperative to show good numbers."

"Yeah, Pennel would have changed the outcome for this game, but I'm employed by an owner...and he meets with the other 31 owners. If you dont do what your employer requests, do you have a job? Didn't think so. This was a league wide initiative. Hopefully this sheds light on why benching Pennel made no strategic or logical sense."

"This has been a strange season and there are only 16 games. It became so lop-sided, we all had to, collectively, come together to correct the imbalance. As you can see, things are competitive again. Hey, we weren't the only ones pulling our weight...did you see the Saints against the 1-7 Falcons at home...the Packers tank against the Chargers? Drew Brees didn't even score a touchdown. Did you see that crazy shank in the 49ers game? Our botched snap didn't look that bad did it?"

*drops mic*
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:05 AM 11-16-2019
When I stop getting that sinking feeling in my stomach when the defense has to take the field in a pressure situation, then I'll know that the defense has "improved".

Until then, get the fuck out of here.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:10 AM 11-16-2019
unreal
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:10 AM 11-16-2019
Apart from the semi-satire I posted above....are they really trying to sell that they thought Tannehill could go toe-to toe with Mahomes and this offense. That they were SO concerned with their passing attack they needed a quicker DT? ****...yeah, dont worry about a 240lb RB slowing down the game against a terrible run defense.
[Reply]
TEX 01:17 AM 11-16-2019
This guy is a moron. He waa the wrong hire.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:32 AM 11-16-2019
Buddy Ryan isn't walking through that door, Keith Cash already killed him.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:37 AM 11-16-2019
LOL, Spags didn't give a straightforward answer whatsoever
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:40 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
LOL, Spags didn't give a straightforward answer whatsoever
Of course he cant...it was a move no one was supposed to notice.

There was a good quote from a Titans forum..." I still cant figure out how we won the last 3 games against the Chiefs".
[Reply]
SDChiefs 01:55 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fuck off. We've been improving all year.

Some of you just want instant success.

Fucking morons, the lot of you.
Clearly. Our d played so much better last week than the week before. Constant improvement this d.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:02 AM 11-16-2019
i dont think some of you understand what an improving D that will be ranked in the 15/20 range by year's end looks like

some weeks like the denver game, some weeks like last week

it's inconsistent....that's how you get a middle of the pack D by year's end
[Reply]
FAH-Q 04:42 AM 11-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i dont think some of you understand what an improving D that will be ranked in the 15/20 range by year's end looks like

some weeks like the denver game, some weeks like last week

it's inconsistent....that's how you get a middle of the pack D by year's end
It’s insane how much apologizing you do for this defense. It’s been garbage for 20 years. There is an appalling lack of fundamentals being played. You bring up one dominant performance against a Denver team with a statue for a QB. That’s it. No other performance was dominant. The Vikings game was OK because Cousins played like his usual inconsistent self. Again, we’re trying to mask chicken shit as chicken salad by applauding any seemingly average performance this defense gives. They play so horrible, so often that a remote improvement in any game comes off as growth. I don’t need stats to tell me this defense sucks. The eye test proves to me we have an extremely soft team, complemented by slow, unathletic linebackers and a broken defensive line. Why don’t you stop apologizing and start holding someone accountable?

We have never lost a game with Pat as our QB by less than one score. That tells me our defense sucks at holding any type of lead, and we are so bad that it’s come to the point of blaming our offense for not closing games out. Think about that - we are now blaming our offense because we know our defense is too shitty to make a stop. And I’m sorry, it is inexcusable to think the Titans were going to air raid this defense. If that’s the case, it tells me Spags is incapable of watching any previous film from the past 3 years.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:16 AM 11-16-2019
I think the defense is better then last year but that has to be the dumbest motherfucking move I’ve seen by a coordinator in a long time! It’s like Spags put wayyyy too much thought in this and pretty much out smarted himself. 99% of the people KNEW they were going to shove Henry down our throats! We all saw it coming! With Henry’s past success against us he was licking his chops! After that Dominant performance against Denver he seems to slowly be working back to the defense with all the suckage earlier in the year. Less blitzing, more Nieman out there, Raglands snaps went down, etc... He played the Titans if they were some passing Juggernaut. Hopefully he can turn it around Monday night!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up