ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 60
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:00 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Toub's ST have been excellent in past years.

This is a player's issue on ST right now.
Agree.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:02 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'm guessing actually manage the game. I have no idea if he has that ability though.

When an OC calls a dumb ass cute play to a scrub on 3rd and 2 with the game on the line you'd hope the HC looks over at him like he's stupid and overrules with an I up the gut with the best FB in the game as the lead blocker. If it doesn't work he either does it again or gets a little more creative with a play action to one of the best TEs in the game.
dipshit9 proving, once again, no such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:03 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Yup this is the one that's going to make Andy change....I'm sure he will.

Not the numerous debacles in the playoffs...but this one will....
Mahomes is by far the most talented player and leader at QB Andy has ever had. He can’t afford to mess this kids career up or he will lose his place in the coaching fraternity. I’m sure he knows this. Can he overcome? We will find out.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:05 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'm guessing actually manage the game. I have no idea if he has that ability though.

When an OC calls a dumb ass cute play to a scrub on 3rd and 2 with the game on the line you'd hope the HC looks over at him like he's stupid and overrules with an I up the gut with the best FB in the game as the lead blocker. If it doesn't work he either does it again or gets a little more creative with a play action to one of the best TEs in the game.
Or a jet sweep to the fastest guy on the field expecting him to get two yards. Anything but a screen to Bell who is hot garbage and is only TE2 because the Chiefs have nothing better at the moment.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:06 AM 11-11-2019
We can only hope that Reid was so disgusted with what he saw yesterday that he takes all clock-management and late-game play-calling decisions away from the fat-assed moron currently making those decisions.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 11:08 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Tenn should never have seen the ball again. Not running it on 3rd and 2 to seal the game was the dumbest shit and a total andy reid moment
This is true but let’s also realize that cutting Kareem Hunt was completely stupid virtue signaling by Clark Hunt and perhaps Andy. They should have put him on the commissioners list and punished him for lying that way.

So here we are and Andy didn’t think his guy could get 2 yards yesterday. We will never know but Hunt back there would have made that decision a lot easier.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:09 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I'll believe it when he fires Toub.
I've seen some stupid assed takes on here, but I believe this is one of the first I've seen from you.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:09 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
Mahomes is by far the most talented player and leader at QB Andy has ever had. He can’t afford to mess this kids career up or he will lose his place in the coaching fraternity. I’m sure he knows this. Can he overcome? We will find out.
Reid has helped him a hell of a lot more than he's messed it up. He may be messing mahomes ability to win games. But at worst he's on track to turn mahomes into Marino. I still think both mahomes and Reid are too good to let that happen though.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:11 AM 11-11-2019
This is true but let’s also realize that cutting Kareem Hunt was completely stupid virtue signaling by Clark Hunt and perhaps Andy. They should have put him on the commissioners list and punished him for lying that way.

So here we are and Andy didn’t think his guy could get 2 yards yesterday. We will never know but Hunt back there would have made that decision a lot easier.
Hunt with Sherman as his lead blocker gets that two yards. He also wouldn’t have fumbled which led to a Tenn TD.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:12 AM 11-11-2019
Let’s see it show through for the rest of the season then...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:12 AM 11-11-2019

Adding a player to your offense who can efficiently run like this, lead block in 2-back sets, and catch footballs well from WR alignments is rare.

Kareem Hunt delivered in his Cleveland debut. pic.twitter.com/jbzeIeb3VY

— Jake Burns (@jake_burns18) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 11:13 AM 11-11-2019
A camel doesn't change his spots
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:14 AM 11-11-2019
Hunt is a free agent after this season. Re sign him? Get the band back together
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 11:14 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
If only he could keep hands off women.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:14 AM 11-11-2019
I would find the 14-15 or whatever defensive players that are going to consistently bust their ass for Mahomes and the sake of the team and that’s who would play. Regardless of talent. We just need dudes who aren’t going to take plays off at this point and put all the pressure on Pat.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 60
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up