ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 60
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:58 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
First of all, let me say that NOBODY on planet Earth is more disgusted with this loss than I am. I had bad dreams and had to meditate myself back into a state of semi-sanity by canceling out a barrage of negative thoughts. Having said that ...

I am 100% confident that, if the Chiefs had run the ball on 3rd & 2 and didn't make the line of gain, people would be complaining that "Wally didn't put the game in the hands of our best player, the MVP!!!!"

There were 3 crucial mistakes in that game and a few other errors that, although damaging, weren't as critical. The 3rd & 2 call isn't even in the top 5.

FAX
Yer darn tootin
[Reply]
Mecca 12:59 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Reid is too stupid to do this. Instead, he calls some idiotic play designed to fake the defense out and it fails miserably. But the real fucking kicker imo is that the play was designed to go fucking Blake Bell and not Kelce. Dude calls a play to a backup with the game on the line. MORON and inexcusable. Oh, but also vintage Reid. Guy needs a fucking keeper to check his ass when he gets stupid.
Well hey you gotta do that when you think it's cool to role with jags at the RB position.
[Reply]
splatbass 12:59 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If we are not Champs after 2020 then Andy and Veach should fired. It's that simple. They have a super stud QB and years with him. No excuse not to win it all.
Dumbest post ever on CP. Andy Reid is the best HC the Chiefs have ever had not named Hank Stram. If we fire him we will not find anyone better and the team will take a HUGE step back.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:00 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by splatbass:
Dumbest post ever on CP. Andy Reid is the best HC the Chiefs have ever had not named Hank Stram. If we fire him we will not find anyone better and the team will take a HUGE step back.
He's Marty I hope you know that, we are going to be a perennial playoff loser.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:01 PM 11-11-2019
So let's keep doing the same shit over and over again every year....

It's 7 years into this...same mistakes, the defense STILL isn't fixed, and brain dead decisions plague this team.

We have no idea who they'd hire or if they would be better or worse...to say we for sure would take a huge step back and can't find someone better is silly.
[Reply]
TEX 01:02 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Hunt is a free agent after this season. Re sign him? Get the band back together
Damn straight!
[Reply]
kgrund 01:02 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Chris Jones has his moments, then he has moments where he loses his contain and lets Henry get a big hole that leads to an 80 yard run.
We need to be clear that the major fail on that play was Ragland. He literally ran himself out of the play by his overpursuit.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:03 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Damn straight!
He’s an exclusive rights free agent.
[Reply]
splatbass 01:03 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:

All these people keep saying he's a great head coach, bullshit. He's a decent OC, great play designer, and awesome QB coach. He has never possessed the basic abilities required of a HC. We knew this when we signed him.
Andy Reid is #6 all time for career wins. There are only 5 coaches in the history of the NFL with more wins. But you say he "has never possessed the basic abilities required of a HC"?

You, sir, are a fucking moron.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:05 PM 11-11-2019
Andy Reid is #6 all time for career wins. There are only 5 coaches in the history of the NFL with more wins. But you say he "has never possessed the basic abilities required of a HC"?

You, sir, are a fucking moron.
WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT REGULAR SEASON WINS...

It's like touting Division Championships as some great accomplishment...

Jesus, any time anyone brings up Reid's incompetence up it's always his regular season wins thrown back...
[Reply]
Three7s 01:05 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT REGULAR SEASON WINS...

It's like touting Division Championships as some great accomplishment...

Jesus, any time anyone brings up Reid's incompetence up it's always his regular season wins thrown back...
Just like Alex Smith. They really belonged together.
[Reply]
TEX 01:06 PM 11-11-2019
I agree with your take, but not that it was the dumbest post ever... I had heard the horror clock management stories from Philly fan about Reid, but I gave him a clean slate when he came to KC. BUT, the same shit STILL happens a LOT. SO, I completely understand why many don't agree with your statement.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:06 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I can't wait to watch Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill have to carry the band of scrubs to 500 for 4 years.
this team has never been .500 under Andy

please go
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:08 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Maybe the wrong decision was Andy's buttfucking screen to a backup TE on 3rd and 2.

You get Sherman in there in 21 personnel and run the ball on 3rd and 2. If you don't get it, then you pass. Something to Kelce, Hill, or Damian Williams. Something that gives Mahomes more than one read.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This would have been the correct decision.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:09 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this team has never been .500 under Andy

please go
This team will also have never had the contracts its about to have, they never dealt with having the highest paid player in the league.

With that and some of these other insane contracts this team is going to be playing vet min guys and rookies to be under the cap.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 60
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up