ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 300
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:04 AM 10-24-2016
Negan : that is just GROSS!
HAHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 09:11 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
LOL Pride and dignity. You're a ****ing idiot.

You do what you have to do to survive.

Now they can grieve, play by Negan's rules for a bit, regroup, then plan an escape/attack.
I get the logic in it, but we watch this through our own personal lens.

There's simply no way I cower like that as I watch any of my people get butchered while some prick throws lectures, smiles, and BS my way.

The way Negan went about it.. no, that just sets me off. Kill my "family" like that, and then demand I work for you, and smile in my face? No ****ing way. Either he dies right there, or I die.

Might not be the strategic way, and I might have second thoughts had Negan not been such a pompous, sadistic douche.

To each his own. Said my peace, and there's nothing left to argue. Enjoy.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:28 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I get the logic in it, but we watch this through our own personal lens.

There's simply no way I cower like that as I watch any of my people get butchered while some prick throws lectures, smiles, and BS my way.

The way Negan went about it.. no, that just sets me off. Kill my "family" like that, and then demand I work for you, and smile in my face? No ****ing way. Either he dies right there, or I die.

Might not be the strategic way, and I might have second thoughts had Negan not been such a pompous, sadistic douche.

To each his own. Said my peace, and there's nothing left to argue. Enjoy.
Your own personal lens would have gotten everyone you care about slaughtered, including pregnant women and children. Good job.

Perhaps your dignity would comfort you as Negan keeps you alive to witness as he turns your son and toddler daughter into corpses.
[Reply]
notorious 10-24-2016, 09:50 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Mr. Plow 09:58 AM 10-24-2016
Rick is such a pussy. Last we saw, he was left cowering on the ground instead of standing up like a leader.. saying that all the transgressions were on him, and he should be the only one punished. Or even to stand up and say "alright asshole.. me and you right now.. the winner takes all."

Instead, we get to see an hour of this prancing peacock (Neegan) blabbering away, posturing for his crew and theirs, and ****ing up some good people we have grown to love. Rick shaking like a bitch... crying.. and completely pitiful.

Daryl and Abe were the only ones with the guts to give any kind of **** you back. Neegan might be every bit the badass, and dude plays his character well as instructed. But that whole group just went out like a bunch of whimpering *****.

So what else could they do... right? be slaughtered, and then what? end of group? end of show? completely move from one slaughtered group to the Neegan army adventures.

****, anything would have been better than this sadistic hour of pure cowardice. At least go out swinging with pride... not completely broken, and having to live out the remainder of a shitty life anyway as defeated bitches.

Probably not a popular opinion... and I know it's just a damn show.. but like so many good series go... imo, ends in remarkable disappointment.

everyone dies. not everyone truly lives.

Living under the thumb of that pompous creep in that shit world.. is not living at all.
:-)
[Reply]
notorious 10-24-2016, 10:00 AM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Kman34 11:01 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
LOL Pride and dignity. You're a ****ing idiot.

You do what you have to do to survive.

Now they can grieve, play by Negan's rules for a bit, regroup, then plan an escape/attack.
Interesting... I didn't think about just leaving...... you would have a week head start and could be miles away before Negan knew it... the show would suck though...:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 11:48 AM 10-24-2016
That was brutal. Just brutal. I'm not shocked that Glenn bought it along with Abraham, but fucking hell that was completely twisted. Skull caved in and eye popped out, mumbling to Maggie about how he would find her? Christ. (Just as an aside, we can show shit like that on TV, but naked boobs are just too obscene to show? GTFO of here with that crap.)

JDM could not be playing Negan any better. Literally the perfect casting. Whoever said this is going to jump start the show was absolutely right. I look forward to where this goes this season.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:50 AM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That was brutal. Just brutal. I'm not shocked that Glenn bought it along with Abraham, but fucking hell that was completely twisted. Skull caved in and eye popped out, mumbling to Maggie about how he would find her? Christ.
I had to look away.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:52 AM 10-24-2016
Maybe so.. but at least you're hanging onto a shred of dignity while you were alive.
Oh great, maybe Neegan will leave on person alive to sing your songs

[Reply]
kstater 12:25 PM 10-24-2016
It was intense. But was it too much? My wife and her sister, fans since day one thought it was too over the top, a cheap thrill, serious turn off for the show. I told her they had to establish Negan, but i think the shows walking a fine line with some like her.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 01:04 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by kstater:
It was intense. But was it too much? My wife and her sister, fans since day one thought it was too over the top, a cheap thrill, serious turn off for the show. I told her they had to establish Negan, but i think the shows walking a fine line with some like her.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
It went too far imo with the Glenn bashing. I realize it's a violent show and what they're trying to portray and that they probably showed it all to make you hate Negan even more but that was human on human brutality on a whole other level that I'm still getting over. Hope it doesn't become the norm.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:09 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by petegz28:
They did a good job with keeping a shred of likability to Negan. The Governor was just a power hungry, prick, bastard. Neagan is a whole, nother level of insanity. I never "liked" the Governor. Negan I can't say I "like" but he has a certain, I don't know what, that the Governor didn't have.
I also believe as a villain Jeffrey Dean Morgan was on the same level of Jack Nicholson of likablility as the primary antagonist
[Reply]
Nzoner 01:12 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
It went too far imo with the Glenn bashing. I realize it's a violent show and what they're trying to portray and that they probably showed it all to make you hate Negan even more but that was human on human brutality on a whole other level that I'm still getting over. Hope it doesn't become the norm.
C'mon the cattle trough scene at Santuary when they cracked the skulls with the aluminum bats then slit their throats was just as brutal.In a world gone mad madness reigns and I think they're doing a damn fine job of capturing the brutality of what it would be like.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:20 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by ChiefsLV:
The comic stills are iconic

[Reply]
raybec 4 01:28 PM 10-24-2016
Rick is such a pussy. Last we saw, he was left cowering on the ground instead of standing up like a leader.. saying that all the transgressions were on him, and he should be the only one punished. Or even to stand up and say "alright asshole.. me and you right now.. the winner takes all."

Instead, we get to see an hour of this prancing peacock (Neegan) blabbering away, posturing for his crew and theirs, and ****ing up some good people we have grown to love. Rick shaking like a bitch... crying.. and completely pitiful.

Daryl and Abe were the only ones with the guts to give any kind of **** you back. Neegan might be every bit the badass, and dude plays his character well as instructed. But that whole group just went out like a bunch of whimpering *****.

So what else could they do... right? be slaughtered, and then what? end of group? end of show? completely move from one slaughtered group to the Neegan army adventures.

****, anything would have been better than this sadistic hour of pure cowardice. At least go out swinging with pride... not completely broken, and having to live out the remainder of a shitty life anyway as defeated bitches.

Probably not a popular opinion... and I know it's just a damn show.. but like so many good series go... imo, ends in remarkable disappointment.
You wanted Rick to turn into John Wayne and Chuck Norris, I get it. But it's sure as shit not realistic to think Rick, in an effort to be prideful, would risk his son's life and the lives of everyone he cares about (including Judith and everyone else at Alexandria) just to fulfill some dumb ass armchair tough guy's version of what leadership and dignity is. Think about it, by your measure every POW in every war was a cowering pussy.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 01:34 PM 10-24-2016
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
C'mon the cattle trough scene at Santuary when they cracked the skulls with the aluminum bats then slit their throats was just as brutal.In a world gone mad madness reigns and I think they're doing a damn fine job of capturing the brutality of what it would be like.
That scene at Terminus was far more brutal if you ask me. I laugh at all the oh wow that was just too much. It is a show about zombies that chew people's faces off if given the chance. I understand this is human on human violence but that is probably pretty close a reality if something that a zombie outbreak ever happened.
[Reply]
Page 172 of 300
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222272 > Last »
Up