ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 149
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 Royals Official Offseason/Season Repository
Al Bundy 09:13 AM 01-04-2020
Players start reporting Feb 12th.
New Ownership.
Spring training games begin Feb 20th against the Rangers.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:42 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're acting like our major league roster has shit for hitters, but we have a pretty good lineup with several guys we will have for awhile

Mondesi
Soler
Dozier
Merrifield
Perez

Hopefully O Hearn or McBroom can figure it and then we dont need a ton of guys to come up to the majors and take. Just need to hit on a couple of those hitting prospects and that would set up our O for awhile. If 1 or 2 of these pitchers can be good then we are competitive very quickly.
I'm going to be honest about that list.......Jorge Soler has 1 good year where he managed to not break himself, Hunter Dozier also has a small sample size of being good, so much so I would have traded him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:01 PM 07-21-2020
Royals out there doing the lords work and drilling Astros left and right.

A couple HBPs w/ the bases loaded, no less. That's dedication to justice right there.

I believe it was Altuve, Bregman and Springer that were hit. I'm sure the pitches just slipped...
[Reply]
BWillie 03:59 PM 07-21-2020
Just need 10 more days of baseball to get me to NBA then I don't have to pay attention anymore. Unless Bobby Witt Jr makes roster
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:24 PM 07-21-2020
I wonder how many Royals will kneel?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...s-kneel-anthem
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:58 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Royals out there doing the lords work and drilling Astros left and right.

A couple HBPs w/ the bases loaded, no less. That's dedication to justice right there.

I believe it was Altuve, Bregman and Springer that were hit. I'm sure the pitches just slipped...
those ****ers cheated and got away with it. **** them. Just stay away from the head. Even cheaters don’t deserve that.

Royals pitcher Jorge Lopez hit Jose Altuve and Alex Bregman on consecutive at-bats. pic.twitter.com/pbXfYi7mpF

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) July 21, 2020

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:53 PM 07-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
those ****ers cheated and got away with it. **** them. Just stay away from the head. Even cheaters don’t deserve that.

Try to keep it away from the wrists/hands as well.

I don't mind sending a message, but these guys are good enough to put balls on the black and at least hit a 1 ft by 1 ft target 9 times out of 10.

Hit 'em in the ass or the back. Repeatedly.

But try not to do anything that could impact them for months/years. Some guys just never recover from a broken wrist and even those that do usually take about 12 months to get all the way back.

Those throws at the hands always make me nervous as hell.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:10 AM 07-22-2020
Eh, I watched most of that game. He barely clipped both of them. One grazed the forearm, and one barely touch a uniform sleeve. If he would have drilled them in the back, that would be another thing altogether.

Not too impressed with our pitching so far. Looks like we'll lose a lot of 6-3 games this year.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:15 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I wonder how many Royals will kneel?

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...s-kneel-anthem
I can't believe this is still a thing that triggers people. Kneel, sit, stand, dance, poke your girlfriend, who cares. I'll stand at attention and take off my hat, because that's what the Anthem and the Flag means to me. You can do whatever it means to you. More power to ya.
[Reply]
tk13 09:23 AM 07-22-2020
Bah. Couldn't even make it to opening day. Sounds like Keller isn't going to make it by opening day either.

Hunter Dozier has tested positive for Covid-19 and is being placed on the Injured List #Royals

— McKenzie Nelson (@McKenzieMNelson) July 22, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 AM 07-22-2020
How can all these people who are part of a group (just like the NFL players) that professes to be following the rules be coming up with so many infected people?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:45 AM 07-22-2020
Although I agree in principle with the Royals hitting the batters, surely they wouldn’t do that in a real game right?

Put two batters on base back to back free of charge?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:12 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Bah. Couldn't even make it to opening day. Sounds like Keller isn't going to make it by opening day either.

There is no reason to even try, and waste any service time on our "guys". Just throw out some JAGS and call it a day.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:14 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
How can all these people who are part of a group (just like the NFL players) that professes to be following the rules be coming up with so many infected people?
People will not socially distance. People think socially distance means just not standing close to people at the grocery store yet they still go to large family events & many different friends get together.

Alot easier to catch it by being around someone infected for hours than for a split second at the grocery store.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:26 AM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
People will not socially distance. People think socially distance means just not standing close to people at the grocery store yet they still go to large family events & many different friends get together.

Alot easier to catch it by being around someone infected for hours than for a split second at the grocery store.
Exactly. We also have no idea if they are wearing masks around others or not.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:42 AM 07-22-2020
Matheny announces that Brady Singer will make his MLB debut Saturday and will start vs the Indians
[Reply]
Page 60 of 149
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up