ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 67
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:05 PM 10-16-2020
Jizz jizz jizzzz
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Jizz jizz jizzzz
Drool drool drool.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:12 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like Dane said, it's week 6. This team was sucking wind in week 6 last year, especially the offensive line.

Maybe people have forgotten how bad the middle part of the season was last year? At one point the Raiders and Chiefs were tied atop the AFCW at 6-4.
Did either of you even watch the video that Clay posted that my original comment was about?
If you did that video was Bell featured behind the best OL we had in the last couple of years. Hence my comment of wishing our current OL was that good and hinting that it was not quite fair to try and compare what Bell was doing in that clip to what he will be doing behind this line in the coming weeks if it ever becomes that good this season. Maybe, maybe not. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:25 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Did either of you even watch the video that Clay posted that my original comment was about?
If you did that video was Bell featured behind the best OL we had in the last couple of years. Hence my comment of wishing our current OL was that good and hinting that it was not quite fair to try and compare what Bell was doing in that clip to what he will be doing behind this line in the coming weeks if it ever becomes that good this season. Maybe, maybe not. :-)
Did you read what we wrote?

That line that you mentioned, that was so good down the stretch last year, wasn't good early in the season. They turned it around.

So why suddenly this year would that be so hard to do?
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:25 PM 10-16-2020
Not sure if posted.

Bells contract

1 mil prorated so about 700k base salary.
1 mil in incentives.

Max total cost to chiefs 1.69 mil
[Reply]
tyecopeland 06:30 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by seaofred:
That's my point. They haven't put him on IR, so are they thinking he will be back in less than 3 weeks?
IR moves typically come late in the week as it doesn't mean anything until the next game. I'd expect a ir designation tomorrow as it's effectively the chiefs Friday
[Reply]
carcosa 06:53 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Not sure if posted.

Bells contract

1 mil in incentives.

BRECHT VEEPS DA GAWD
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:58 PM 10-16-2020
Not sure if posted.

Bells contract

1 mil in incentives.

First I've seen of it.

That's CHEAP.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:58 PM 10-16-2020
We got Le’Veon Bell for $690k.

Brett Veach for President
[Reply]
BWillie 07:00 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Compare McCoy's rumble rate vs. the top 10 or 15 RBs all-time. He's demonstrated better ball security than all of them.
Yeah it was quite puzzling on the outside looking in. I don't think he was benched and put inactive due to fumbling because it hasn't really been a career issue with him...and we are being results oriented because it came at an inopportune time. Surely there was something the staff saw, maybe a nagging injury that held him down because I remember Reid saying something that he knows how McCoys body responds after coaching him before.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:02 PM 10-16-2020
Not sure if posted.

Bells contract

1 mil in incentives.

And a guy with a chip on his shoulder wanting to clear his name by his play. (hopefully)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:03 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah it was quite puzzling on the outside looking in. I don't think he was benched and put inactive due to fumbling because it hasn't really been a career issue with him...and we are being results oriented because it came at an inopportune time. Surely there was something the staff saw, maybe a nagging injury that held him down because I remember Reid saying something that he knows how McCoys body responds after coaching him before.
Actually, he has had a fumbling issue through his career.

And his benching last year was about much more than fumbling. He wasn't injured, he was benched.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:05 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Holy Shit!!

Osemele may not be done for the year. He don’t play this week but there are rumors he may try and play through the injury
Link?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:07 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, he has had a fumbling issue through his career.

And his benching last year was about much more than fumbling. He wasn't injured, he was benched.
I believe many ppl looked up his career fumbling rate last year and it really wasn't any different than NFL avg at RB

Reid was even quoted as saying it has nothing to do with fumbling
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:13 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I believe many ppl looked up his career fumbling rate last year and it really wasn't any different than NFL avg at RB

Reid was even quoted as saying it has nothing to do with fumbling
Reid was also quoted as saying he was saving mccoy for the playoffs.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 67
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up