ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Saul Good 01:53 PM 10-25-2015
It's pretty ridiculous to ban someone from the board over something completely unrelated to the board. You guys chose to get into some stupid partnership that went bad (shockingly). Kick him out of that group and leave it at that.
Donger 01:58 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
It's pretty ridiculous to ban someone from the board over something completely unrelated to the board. You guys chose to get into some stupid partnership that went bad (shockingly). Kick him out of that group and leave it at that.
It probably didn't help that Hootie then decided to create this thread. How does it go?

"If Hootie hadn't chosen to do something that he knew he shouldn't (i.e., created this thread), he'd probably not be banned now. So it's his fault."
KC native 02:09 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
Normally, I come down on the same side as you on banning people. If you would have seen how Hootie went at Floppy (who had been the lone mod that backed his return), then I think you would have a slightly different opinion.
Saul Good 02:14 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by KC native:
Normally, I come down on the same side as you on banning people. If you would have seen how Hootie went at Floppy (who had been the lone mod that backed his return), then I think you would have a slightly different opinion.
I wouldn't because that thread was outside the forum. I get why it happened. It's just stupid. If I were Flop, I'm sure I would have banned hootie. It still would have been stupid, though. Of course, I wasn't dumb enough to get involved with that stupid plan in the first place.

Hootie's value to me begins and ends with how entertaining he is on this board. I'd never trust the guy with my personal information nor my money. I already know how that movie ends.
Rain Man 02:31 PM 10-25-2015
I just lost $100 in the other pool. The one where we were all taking bets on how long the fan duel club would last before it blew up. I thought it would survive until week 8.
BigRedChief 04:02 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I just lost $100 in the other pool. The one where we were all taking bets on how long the fan duel club would last before it blew up. I thought it would survive until week 8.
Everything that is negative in the Fan Duel thing is all related to Hootie.
RealSNR 02:37 PM 10-25-2015
I once had a brother who tragically died while on an African safari.

I told him over and over again, "Don't moon the cheetahs, Jimmy. They look really fast."

It's still a touchy subject, so don't ever bring it up, fellas.
Buehler445 02:38 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You're still in it. We are not done. Just Hootie is all.
KC native 02:38 PM 10-25-2015
So would some one care to fill me in on the crazy coffey shit that happened? I completely missed that. PMs are cool.
RealSNR 03:05 PM 10-25-2015
The ironic part? The really ironic part?

After Permaban Part I, Hootie reached out to Clay and asked Clay to make a plea to the CP masses to let him back on.

His offer was based around donating some money to CP each month.

$100, to be exact

:-) :-)
Bwana 03:12 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

After Permaban Part I, Hootie reached out to Clay and asked Clay to make a plea to the CP masses to let him back on.

$100, to be exact

Heh I forgot all about that.

Donger 03:13 PM 10-25-2015

$100, to be exact

It was $150.00. With a condition:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=10151217
RealSNR 03:23 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
It was $150.00. With a condition:

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=10151217
Oh. Shit.

My statement was still more truthful than Hootie's account of the FD fiasco
SAUTO 03:22 PM 10-25-2015

$100, to be exact

Hooties a cheetah
RealSNR 03:23 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Hooties a cheetah
I NEVER LIKED YOU
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up