ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 162
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:55 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m not worried about the Steelers if we are at full strength, but my biggest worry is our OL. If we have the OL we have now then we are screwed.

They’ll line up Cameron Heyward over Wylie, Watt over whoever RT replacing Schwartz is and Dupree over the A gap all game and force Mahomes to run for his life without time for downfield routes to develop. If Mitch is back healthy that changes everything.
:-)

I’d certainly prefer we get Schwartz back, but we’ll beat the Steelers either fucking way.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:18 PM 11-10-2020
Does Ben have the Rona?
[Reply]
RunKC 07:29 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

I’d certainly prefer we get Schwartz back, but we’ll beat the Steelers either ****ing way.
TJ Watt and Cameron Heyward vs Wylie and Remmers?

Jesus what a mismatch. Not to mention Dupree in the A gap :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:34 PM 11-10-2020
TJ Watt and Cameron Heyward vs Wylie and Remmers?

Jesus what a mismatch. Not to mention Dupree in the A gap :-)
Yea we’d have no chance!

[Reply]
RunKC 07:35 PM 11-10-2020
Just in case you need a reminder of the last time Remmers faced an elite pass rusher at RT in the playoffs.

No need to worry

[Reply]
staylor26 07:38 PM 11-10-2020
Just in case you need a reminder of the last time Remmers faced an elite pass rusher at RT in the playoffs.

No need to worry

You’re right, we’d have no chance against the Steelers with our current OL! If it comes down to that we might as well forfeit!

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:42 PM 11-10-2020
RunKC is bitch made
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:45 PM 11-10-2020
Dallas almost beat Pitt with Garrett Gilbert and Cam Erving starting, but we'd be screwed. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 07:47 PM 11-10-2020
Steel Men are coming
[Reply]
staylor26 07:49 PM 11-10-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Dallas almost beat Pitt with Garrett Gilbert and Cam Erving starting, but we'd be screwed. :-)
Exactly my thoughts as I’ve been laughing at this.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:54 PM 11-10-2020
Exactly my thoughts as I’ve been laughing at this.
We lost to a team with a QB who you said “fucking sucks”. Starting tackles also got worked by Clelin Ferrell.

Did I mention Ferrell has not recorded a sack this year and has 4.5 in his career? :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:58 PM 11-10-2020
We lost to a team with a QB who you said “fucking sucks”. Starting tackles also got worked by Clelin Ferrell.

Did I mention Ferrell has not recorded a sack this year and has 4.5 in his career? :-)
You’re starting to sound like a Steelers fan...

[Reply]
RunKC 08:02 PM 11-10-2020
You’re starting to sound like a Steelers fan...

Nah. If you can’t see that backup low cost vets vs all-pros is a huge mismatch then you’re a homer.

It would have the serious potential to wreck our offense. Is that better phrased for you?

Lol come on dude I think Schwartz will be back but Remmers at tackle and Wylie in general is awful. Idk why Andy puts up with Wylie since he’s constantly getting his ass kicked.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:43 PM 11-10-2020

I wouldn't see they got worked by Ferrell. He got some pressure but as usual, Crosby was the bigger issue. That being said, they still scored 32 fucking points.

If the defense works things out - and they will - the next game won't be similar at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 PM 11-10-2020
Nah. If you can’t see that backup low cost vets vs all-pros is a huge mismatch then you’re a homer.

It would have the serious potential to wreck our offense. Is that better phrased for you?

Lol come on dude I think Schwartz will be back but Remmers at tackle and Wylie in general is awful. Idk why Andy puts up with Wylie since he’s constantly getting his ass kicked.

Of course it's a mismatch. You know what the real mismatch is? Patrick fucking Mahomes versus anyone and everyone.

As bad as everybody says the offensive line is, the Chiefs are still 6th in the league in pass protection because of Patrick Mahomes.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/st...sive-line/2020
[Reply]
Page 43 of 162
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up