ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Fish 10:04 AM 05-31-2023
It isn't about opinion at all. You claimed that peer-reviewed proof of Bigfoot DNA existed. That's clearly not true. The claim itself is impossible. Maybe take a look at some additional articles, you'll find the same criticisms.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:03 PM 06-04-2023
Anybody watch the Travel channel, tons of sightings there.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:50 PM 06-04-2023
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Do you believe in God ?

Have you ever seen him ?
Yep !! All the documented eyewitnesses in the Gospels and NT did. His name is Jesus:-)
[Reply]
Jerm 07:47 AM 06-05-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yep !! All the documented eyewitnesses in the Gospels and NT did. His name is Jesus:-)
Did you forget the /s or lol……?
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:38 AM 06-05-2023
Plenty of people saw David Koresh too.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:33 PM 06-06-2023

[Reply]
Radar Chief 08:49 AM 06-07-2023

[Reply]
Stewie 01:37 PM 06-07-2023
The problem with an occasional individual sighting is there has to be a minimal viable population. To have sightings of Bigfoot from decades ago until today there would have to be a minimum population of 100 individuals. More likely, though, is a population of 250. That in and of itself shows this Bigfoot nonsense is, well... nonsense.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:02 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
The problem with an occasional individual sighting is there has to be a minimal viable population. To have sightings of Bigfoot from decades ago until today there would have to be a minimum population of 100 individuals. More likely, though, is a population of 250. That in and of itself shows this Bigfoot nonsense is, well... nonsense.
Ok, but....we have high ranking intelligence officials reporting that we've captured some of their spacecraft. Sooo......you're wrong.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:13 PM 06-07-2023

[Reply]
jd1020 02:17 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Hey now... that show was comedy gold.
[Reply]
penguinz 02:21 PM 06-07-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Hey now... that show was comedy gold.
Even better than that show is the guy who runs the Skunk Ape museum in the Everglades. That guy is a complete loon.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:16 PM 06-07-2023

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:45 PM 09-23-2023
Told Ya they're REAL!

[Reply]
loochy 12:38 PM 10-11-2023
He's real!

https://denvergazette.com/outthereco...48588e08b.html

Originally Posted by :
Every once in a while, the OutThere Colorado team will receive a report of a Bigfoot sighting. Very rarely do those reports come with photos or video footage to support the claim, thus in most cases, the report is very difficult for our team to cover.
That wasn't the case with a Bigfoot report that landed in my inbox on October 10, when Shannon Parker reached out to share an experience that she and her husband, Stetson, had on the popular Durango to Silverton train ride over the past weekend.

According to Shannon, they were seated near the back of the
Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad train when they spotted movement on a mountain hillside.

The two were shocked when they noticed it wasn't your average animal, instead moving about on two feet.

The person beside them grabbed their phone and started recording while Shannon snapped several photos. The video footage that was captured is compelling, clearly showing the Bigfoot creature walking and then squatting down.

Originally Posted by :
In my conversation with Shannon, she noted that while she and her husband have never been naysayers when it comes to Bigfoot, "seeing was believing." She found it odd that the majority of those on the train passed the scene without noticing the creature – it didn't cause any sort of an uproar and had those in the back seats of the locomotive not seen it, it would have gone unnoticed. When she shared the photos and video footage with train employees, she reports they claimed that they had never seen something like it before, but that they thought it could be a legitimate sighting.

Here's a zoomed in version of the photo that Shannon shared, giving a better look at the face of the creature as it's squatted down. Note that the video footage also captured gives a clearer look of the large creature's movement, showing it walking, as well.

[Reply]
Page 49 of 53
« First < 394546474849 50515253 >
Up