ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 154
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:49 PM 06-25-2008
What's up with the prematurely bald dude bragging about bagging a 6.5?
[Reply]
Donger 04:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
I also like how some of you said I am with average chicks haha. If you can do better than please post pics of your recent hookups. Oh thats right you wouldnt have any since most of you live on here.

And dont worry if I was as old as you guys, I would hate to show off my wife too haha.
Do you have some way to stop the progression of time, or something?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:49 PM 06-25-2008
Haha someone actually gets action from hot chicks on here and the haters come out in full force. Some things never change.

I will definitely have to come by with my boys to one of your guys tailgates and laugh in your faces and laugh at the fact that some of you actually have man boobs.
I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 04:50 PM 06-25-2008
Please post pics of the Audi and the bike.
[Reply]
FAX 04:51 PM 06-25-2008
I once knew a guy in LA who acted like this. If memory serves, I think he got shot.

FAX
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 04:52 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I'm not a hater, I just wouldn't classify those "chicks" as hot.

Though it is clearly obvious that you need a motorcycle to pick up ANY "chick".

You certainly wouldn't be able pull any really "hot" chicks with your looks, hairline or stunning personality alone.
I'm telling you, the only way this ****tard scores is with the date rape drug.
[Reply]
kstater 04:54 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I'm telling you, the only way this ****tard scores is with the date rape drug.
Nah, he just occupies the glory hole at the local bar's mens room.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:56 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
I once knew a guy in LA who acted like this. If memory serves, I think he got shot.

FAX
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 04:57 PM 06-25-2008
Real gangsta ass n i g g a s don't start fights cuz real gangsta ass n i g g a s know they got it.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:58 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Real gangsta ass n i g g a s don't start fights cuz real gangsta ass n i g g a s know they got it.

Great movie!
[Reply]
MIAdragon 04:59 PM 06-25-2008
Damn dogg I needz to get one of deez

[Reply]
Phobia 05:00 PM 06-25-2008
I also like how some of you said I am with average chicks haha. If you can do better than please post pics of your recent hookups. Oh thats right you wouldnt have any since most of you live on here.

And dont worry if I was as old as you guys, I would hate to show off my wife too haha.
Okay, dude - that's been done. It's been answered. My wife runs circles around anything you've posted and you're a decade younger with a motorcycle. You should be pulling models but you're content with "7's" which is fine. I mean, not everybody can have a ten. Some of you have to spend 20 hours a week in the gym to upgrade to a seven and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with that, dude. Honestly, I'm really happy for what you've managed to accomplish, even proud. Yes, I'm proud of your accomplishments. You should be proud too. Go forth and post pictures on random message boards on the internet. Be loud and be proud. Have a parade.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 05:03 PM 06-25-2008
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.
[Reply]
Donger 05:06 PM 06-25-2008
Wait that pic was of your wife??? Bwahahahaha

Ummm hate to break it to you but she wasnt hot AT ALL. No offense. I am sure her personality is great though.

And my hair is fine. I just had a really short hair cut in one of those pics.

Hate on though.
Would you consider yourself to be a narcissistic person?
[Reply]
FAX 05:07 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Okay, dude - that's been done. It's been answered. My wife runs circles around anything you've posted and you're a decade younger with a motorcycle. You should be pulling models but you're content with "7's" which is fine. I mean, not everybody can have a ten. Some of you have to spend 20 hours a week in the gym to upgrade to a seven and that's okay. There's nothing wrong with that, dude. Honestly, I'm really happy for what you've managed to accomplish, even proud. Yes, I'm proud of your accomplishments. You should be proud too. Go forth and post pictures on random message boards on the internet. Be loud and be proud. Have a parade.
I'm sorry, Mr. Phobia, but you've got this all wrong. Mr. Midnight_Vulture has proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is superior to us in every way. We should be grateful he is even posting pictures of himself on here and bow to His Toolness.

FAX
[Reply]
Page 99 of 154
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up