ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 100
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
diqlix 10:31 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) He thumbed up my post about his trolling. Of ****ing course that's what he's doing. How is that not blatantly obvious by now?
Sometimes I hit the wrong button and the dumb system won’t let me undo it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:31 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Been here for a decade, though.
Bisquick predicted the Bills would win 10+ games and make the playoffs after that opening game win in 2011 vs Todd Haley’s Chiefs.

Buffalo finished that season 6-10/no playoffs and Bisquick went into hiding.

Apparently he hasn’t learned not to talk smack that his overrated team cannot back up.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:31 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
You mean the D that is 15th or lower in nearly every statistical category for defense?

Again, who was #1 in scoring defense before last week?
6th in scoring defense with our starters.

Nice that you think stats with our backups matter to us.

You're as slow as your QB's eyes.
[Reply]
diqlix 10:32 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
6th in scoring defense with out starters.

Nice that you think stats with our backups matter to us.

You're as slow as your QB's eyes.
And 15th or worse in every other category?

Who was #1 in scoring before last weekend. Watching you refuse to answer is hilarious, but also pathetic.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:33 PM 01-04-2021
13-3
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:33 PM 01-04-2021
Sometimes I hit the wrong button and the dumb system won’t let me undo it.
Well, then it's much worse than I fear and you have a legit mental illness to be spending what was legitimately your entire day here. Trolling is the much better option for you, and I'd stick with that.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:34 PM 01-04-2021

Again, who was #1 in scoring defense before last week?
I literally don't know because I literally don't care.

The Rams finished #1 in yards. Rams and Ravens finished #1 and #2 in points.

I have no idea who was what in the week prior because it doesn't matter.

It wasn't The Bills, I can tell you that.

Nobody gives a shit who was ranked what in the second to last game of the season.

don't care.

Don't really even care who's ranked what at the end of the season frankly; we played practice squad call-ups and third stringers everywhere the last game so our stats aren't accurate anyway.

All that matters to us is 14-2, bye week, home field advantage throughout.

and Tampa.

That's it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:34 PM 01-04-2021
Well, then it's much worse than I fear and you have a legit mental illness to be spending what was legitimately your entire day here. Trolling is the much better option for you, and I'd stick with that.
Yep.

He's actually invested in this. It isn't for fun.

Desparate for validation. On a rival fan message board. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:36 PM 01-04-2021
Like, you straight up admitted to using siri to shit post while driving. You haven't been able to disengage for an entire day. Chill the fuck out dude, even if we do end up playing it's not going to be for over 2 weeks. It's not healthy.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:38 PM 01-04-2021
Let’s revisit the last time Bisquick felt chesty and decided to make bold proclamations about his Bills...

The year was 2011, a.k.a. year 16 of Buffalo’s ongoing drought without a playoff win...

If it makes you feel any better, the Bills are going to make the playoffs this year. They have a good defense, and an offense that can score points in the bunches. And their ST has been top 10 for years.

They lost to Pitt, Baltimore, and KC by only 3 points last year. This wasn't and isn't a 4-12 team. They'll win 10-11 games.
Spoiler alert... Buffalo finished 6-10 that season and no playoffs.
[Reply]
alanm 10:40 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
So you're now changing the subject after your

MOAR points try failed?
I'm sorry, I'm still failing to see how a pt total for the season is relevant as to a reason as to why the Chiefs should be shaking in their cleats. It makes no sense. :-)
[Reply]
diqlix 10:40 PM 01-04-2021
Like, you straight up admitted to using siri to shit post while driving. You haven't been able to disengage for an entire day. Chill the **** out dude, even if we do end up playing it's not going to be for over 2 weeks. It's not healthy.
Just talking football my man.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:41 PM 01-04-2021
:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:41 PM 01-04-2021
Pace yourself, for fucks sake. You've blown through all your talking points and it's not even wild card weekend. Even now you're just regurgitating the same shit you said earlier.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:42 PM 01-04-2021
lol
[Reply]
Page 39 of 100
« First < 293536373839 404142434989 > Last »
Up