ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 315
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:53 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve been on this, working full time, 1 year old and family staying with us from Out of state.

#goals
I'm neglecting the shit out of my family and have 200 cases sitting with me in my office right now that I'm only half-heartedly reviewing.

I'm committing both familial and legal malpractice so I can have a spreadsheet full of guys, 90% of whom I won't be able to draft anyway.

I'm doing my part, goddammit...
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:54 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, but we never used a 2nd round pick on Matthew Stafford, so we've got that going for us...
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Or Andy Dalton
Or Minkah Fitzpatrick!
[Reply]
lewdog 05:54 PM 03-03-2019
I'm neglecting the shit out of my family and have 200 cases sitting with me in my office right now that I'm only half-heartedly reviewing.

I'm committing both familial and legal malpractice so I can have a spreadsheet full of guys, 90% of whom I won't be able to draft anyway.

I'm doing my part, goddammit...
I enjoy your posts very much. Thank you.

:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 05:54 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Or Minkah Fitzpatrick!
You should try to have an all black team.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:59 PM 03-03-2019
FYI we are past breastfeeding.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:02 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
What's the next off-field distraction? Burping techniques?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:03 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
So are we.

Fucking things deflated more spectacularly than the Hindenburg. I can barely find so much as a nipple to grab onto these days. I suspect she needs to go home and see if her mom kept her old training bras or something.

!@#$ing sucks. Get here soon August. Daddy needs some bolt-ons...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:04 PM 03-03-2019
I enjoy your posts very much. Thank you.

:-)
You say that, but when you get served with summons because I absentmindedly typed "Lewdog" in the defendant line, you're gonna be pissed.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:05 PM 03-03-2019
You say that, but when you get served with summons because I absentmindedly typed "Lewdog" in the defendant line, you're gonna be pissed.
I need a Trust written up.

Cost?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:08 PM 03-03-2019
I need a Trust written up.

Cost?
No earthly idea. The problem with stuff like that is that nobody knows if it's screwed up until after you're dead and it's too late to do anything about it. So the attorneys that do them are damn thorough and it tends to be a little more expensive than you realize. And you can't do something like legalzoom and then ask an attorney to review it because they're not gonna trust an online template (and if they review it and sign off on it, they're just as legally liable as they'd be had they created it from whole cloth).

I'd imagine most estate planning atty's have a flat fee for basic asset protection or pour-over trusts, but they probably get pretty pricey if there are many complicating factors.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:14 PM 03-03-2019
We appear to have reached the offensive line stage of our program.

Piss in my ass, my QB is gonna be running for his life. There is precisely dick left to choose from. I wonder if I can coax Gosder Cherilius out of retirement. He did a fine job for Clearwater back in the day...
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:28 PM 03-03-2019
We appear to have reached the offensive line stage of our program.

Piss in my ass, my QB is gonna be running for his life. There is precisely dick left to choose from. I wonder if I can coax Gosder Cherilius out of retirement. He did a fine job for Clearwater back in the day...
“We” reached that part of the program many many rounds ago
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 03-03-2019
Me.
PM sent
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:50 PM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
PM sent
I'd move Malcom Brown to move up a couple of rounds; solid young starting DT.

Gonna be away for an hour or so; sent you the offer. Accept if interested.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:56 PM 03-03-2019
Last call for 183.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 315
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up