ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>Testosterone. Discuss.
BWillie 03:24 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Zinc?
I got the flu for the first time in 20 years in February. I took some zinc as soon as I felt it start to come on 36 hrs later I felt fine. My GF who had it was out for the count for a week. It may be placebo but I really think it does something. Ive always had a strong immune system but Ive had luck taking zinc to get rid of colds quicker. Just have to take it as soon as you feel any incoming symptoms.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:33 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I got the flu for the first time in 20 years in February. I took some zinc as soon as I felt it start to come on 36 hrs later I felt fine. My GF who had it was out for the count for a week. It may be placebo but I really think it does something. Ive always had a strong immune system but Ive had luck taking zinc to get rid of colds quicker. Just have to take it as soon as you feel any incoming symptoms.
How much at a time/in a day?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:13 PM 10-17-2020
I've been on and off TRT for 4 years (cypionate injections). At times it's been great but the effects always seem to taper off the longer I'm on it, with some fluctuations along the way. It's always been difficult for me to control estrogen and find the "sweet spot." I don't like using estrogen blockers because low E2 is way worse in my experience than high.

I just came off after 15 months of continuous use (had never been on longer than 4 months before this) because I was worried about complications and some blood tests that weren't ideal. I'm already regretting it and fighting the urge to go back, but I want to try the natural route for awhile. Thing is...it's impossible to mimic the body's natural balance when dumping in exogenous hormone.

From my experience, I think it's best to do relatively short cycles (3-4 months) with a 1-2 month break. Unless your body no longer produces testosterone. From what I've read lately, it seems that DIM might be a good alternative to estrogen blockers when on TRT. Anybody here use DIM?
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 05:30 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I've been on and off TRT for 4 years (cypionate injections). At times it's been great but the effects always seem to taper off the longer I'm on it, with some fluctuations along the way. It's always been difficult for me to control estrogen and find the "sweet spot." I don't like using estrogen blockers because low E2 is way worse in my experience than high.

I just came off after 15 months of continuous use (had never been on longer than 4 months before this) because I was worried about complications and some blood tests that weren't ideal. I'm already regretting it and fighting the urge to go back, but I want to try the natural route for awhile. Thing is...it's impossible to mimic the body's natural balance when dumping in exogenous hormone.

From my experience, I think it's best to do relatively short cycles (3-4 months) with a 1-2 month break. Unless your body no longer produces testosterone. From what I've read lately, it seems that DIM might be a good alternative to estrogen blockers when on TRT. Anybody here use DIM?
This sounds a lot like my experience. The estrogen blockers suck. Need to find a way to deliver the T without jacking up the estradiol. I'm liking the T cream on the scrotum so far. Maybe try the Natesto nasal spray? You can get a closer mimic to a natural rhythm.

I've tried dim but I like indole 3 carbinol better. Both of them only helped with estradiol a little so it might work if your estradiol is only slightly high.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 06:46 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

What was your protocol? When you are injecting testosterone your body will do what it needs to in order to keep HPTA balanced. This is why you do not run an aromatase inhibitor or try to lower estradiol unless it is causing an issue. On a true TRT dose of <200mg week, you shouldn't need anything as your levels should be at or under 1100ng/dl, and that's a generous helping. Anything above 1100 your doc will lower your dose as you are in supra-physiological levels area (baby cycles). As your testosterone levels rise and fall, estradiol should with it and that needs to happen. If your doctor had you one some stupid protocol like one shot every two weeks, or even just weekly, he is spiking you hormones like a rollercoaster and your system is going to be all F'ed up. More frequent smaller doses will yield smaller lulls and you will feel so much better than weekly or (god forbid) bi-weekly injections.

Cycles of 3-4 months with 'downtime' in between is a waste of time. Your shutting your boys down for the blast period then when you stop injecting you will feel like crap as ALL your hormone levels start dropping. Any new substantial amounts of muscle tissue you built on said 'elevated' hormone levels will not be there for much longer. This is why guys that know what they are talking about always mention that if you are making the decision to pin, its a life decision.

Any doc that wants to put you on HCG + an aromatase inhibitor for hormone replacement you need to walk back out of the office.
[Reply]
2112 03:45 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I take 50 mg of zinc everyday, along with 1000 mg vitamin c, vitamin d and E and B complex. I got sick Wednesday night into Thursday morning and got tested for covid. Results came back positive this morning. I’ve increased my water intake to two gallons a day and I feel a hell of a lot better. I’m on quarantine until next Saturday so it’s drink , piss, sleep and repeat. Zinc and the incredible healing power of h2o
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 03:47 PM 10-17-2020
Lift weights, absolutely don't skip legs day, and be active.

You'll lose some of the fat that is likely causing your problems, and your T levels will be great.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:00 PM 10-17-2020
I've had that happen due to nerves the first time or two with a new girl. Of course there's also alcohol involved, which doesn't help. But I was able to push through it. Even then it usually takes a few months before I can come inside her for some reason.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:28 AM 10-18-2020
Interesting how many on CP are on something. Honestly didn't expect this many.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up