ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:30 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:

I still say Smith will have a probowl year and sign a 3 year extension.
Shut your whore mouth you buttfucking moran!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:11 AM 08-19-2017
Blackop a realist? Priceless...
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:25 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Im a bigger fan of The Clap

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:18 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Blackop a realist? Priceless...
:-)

No shit. My exact first thought as well.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:40 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
:-)

No shit. My exact first thought as well.
The leader of the peanut gallery has spoken...have you ever been correct on anything pertaining to football?

The guy who wanted to draft Geno #1 overall...now wants to start a rookie with 50 yards of preseason passing in his career.

I think that might be your dumbest idea to date...but there is a lot of them to choose from....at least you're consistent.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:52 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The leader of the peanut gallery has spoken...have you ever been correct on anything pertaining to football?

The guy who wanted to draft Geno #1 overall...now wants to start a rookie with 50 yards of preseason passing in his career.

I think that might be your dumbest idea to date...but there is a lot of them to choose from....at least you're consistent.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I rounded up...I figured it would be easier for him to understand.
[Reply]
thegame214 12:13 PM 08-19-2017
I rounded up...I figured it would be easier for him to understand.
Who cares about yards when you go 659 days without a touchdown to a wide receiver and still start for an NFL team?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:20 PM 08-19-2017

I'm sure you've hit on all your picks, and have been very brave to post them prior to the draft.

You know, because a guy who runs around hawking football conspiracy theories with absolutely NO proof to back up any of the horse shit constantly spewing from his semen receptacle, is surely a man we should trust and put GREAT stock in!

Fucktard.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:23 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Who cares about yards when you go 659 days without a touchdown to a wide receiver and still start for an NFL team?
THAT'S JUST FANTASY FOOTBALL CRAP MAN, WE JUST CARE ABOUT 'DEM WINS WHEN WUH BEAT TEH RADUHS AND DA' DONKEYS! JUSTA' GETTIN' DO GO DO DUH PLAYOFFS IS GOOD ENOUGH CUZ' ONE DAY SMITH IS GONNA' BEAT 'DEM TEEMS, AND WE GUNNA' BE CHAMPZ!

-Fucktard Smith Appreciation Society
[Reply]
thegame214 12:33 PM 08-19-2017
THAT'S JUST FANTASY FOOTBALL CRAP MAN, WE JUST CARE ABOUT 'DEM WINS WHEN WUH BEAT TEH RADUHS AND DA' DONKEYS! JUSTA' GETTIN' DO GO DO DUH PLAYOFFS IS GOOD ENOUGH CUZ' ONE DAY SMITH IS GONNA' BEAT 'DEM TEEMS, AND WE GUNNA' BE CHAMPZ!

-****tard Smith Appreciation Society

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:37 PM 08-19-2017
I'm sure you've hit on all your picks, and have been very brave to post them prior to the draft.

You know, because a guy who runs around hawking football conspiracy theories with absolutely NO proof to back up any of the horse shit constantly spewing from his semen receptacle, is surely a man we should trust and put GREAT stock in!

****tard.
Just because you're wrong about nearly everything...dont take it out on me.

There are different levels or "wrong"...and wanting Geno #1 overall is another-level wrong.

Hypothetically...if Dorsey had followed your expert QB advice, they would have been ****ed and not even sniffed the post-season for years. It probably would have gotten people fired...

Your sport's takes remind of the Simpsons episode where Homer directs a film...needless to say it was comically awful.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:24 PM 08-19-2017
Just because you're wrong about nearly everything...dont take it out on me.

There are different levels or "wrong"...and wanting Geno #1 overall is another-level wrong.

Hypothetically...if Dorsey had followed your expert QB advice, they would have been ****ed and not even sniffed the post-season for years. It probably would have gotten people fired...

Your sport's takes remind of the Simpsons episode where Homer directs a film...needless to say it was comically awful.
If Dorsey had followed "my" QB advice( as I was absolutely the ONLY person on the ENTIRE message board that wanted to draft Geno and several prospects before him ), he could have cut bait on the 5th year option if the Chiefs had decided to go ahead and start him year one.
Of course, we all know NOW that Reid has no intentions of starting his top-tier prospect in year one. Could the same arrangement have been made for Geno? Of course. And if Alex is the "consummate professional" that his jizz-chugging, Mickey Mouse fan club claims that he is, then SURELY having a 1st round QB as an understudy would not have bothered him one bit, right?
Of course, the great and infallible True Fan minds of CP barked and barked and barked about there being NO WAY that the Chiefs( or any other team! )were going to spend draft capital on a 1st round pick and NOT play him year one!
So goddamned smart, the minds of these Great Visionaries! :-)
And clearly in the best interests of everyone posting here to follow, believe, and listen to as if they were the reincarnation of Vince Lombardi himself!

Getting back to you; outside of your incessant rambling about "fixed" this, and "cover up" that, combined with your truly unoriginal and devoid of any humor whatsoever 3rd-rate Donkey smack, I can not recall you ever providing a quality football take in any form be it history, philosophy, concepts, or execution.
If he's down, you should probably PM Sorter about purchasing some instruction from him in order to elevate your truly pathetic game.

Your pal,

Sweets!
[Reply]
threebag 02:31 PM 08-19-2017
If Dorsey had followed "my" QB advice We would be the Browns

Your pal,

Sweets!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 02:33 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
since the 1994 season the browns have the same # of playoff wins that we do..

Just an FYI
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up