ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Interior OL help might be on the way
RunKC 06:24 PM 12-10-2019
Okay maybe not quite. But this guy, while not great, was better than Wylie

#Chiefs had a familiar face in the building today: G Bryan Witzmann visited.

— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) December 10, 2019

[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:25 PM 12-10-2019
Gotta get some OL for 2020. Need interior bad.
[Reply]
TLO 07:32 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Mike McGlynn is available.
Omg no. Please no.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:41 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Look guys, OKchiefs has officially moved on from the corner position to interior OL!

Stay tuned for 1,000+ posts bitching about just that for the rest of the season and offseason until Veach fixes it and another hole opens up then he’ll move on to that without ever giving credit for the last one.

That’s OKchiefs sole purpose on this board. To bitch about whatever our biggest need is non-stop as if we should never under any circumstances have any holes.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 07:42 PM 12-10-2019
Witzmann won’t threaten anything - He would just be depth.

Wis is a good technician, but doesn’t get a lot of movement in the run game. I know it’s popular here to shit on Erving, and yes, there is always one bad glaring play per game when he is on the field, but he plays with a bit of nasty and has some finish. He is way better inside than he is on an island out at tackle. Erving would be an upgrade over Wylie for certain.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 07:43 PM 12-10-2019
Go to Jeff Allen, offer him a guaranteed contract in 2020 and tell the press you screwed up letting him go.

Swallow your pride Brett, and win a SB.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:54 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Witzmann won’t threaten anything - He would just be depth.

Wis is a good technician, but doesn’t get a lot of movement in the run game. I know it’s popular here to shit on Erving, and yes, there is always one bad glaring play per game when he is on the field, but he plays with a bit of nasty and has some finish. He is way better inside than he is on an island out at tackle. Erving would be an upgrade over Wylie for certain.
I agree with this in bunches!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:04 PM 12-10-2019
Get Wiz in there now!!

Watch Wisniewski at LG pass off and pick up. Quick feet and great reaction time to redirect. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/0ruRpsHT9g

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 11, 2019

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:07 PM 12-10-2019
Shit, for a split second I thought Will Shields was coming out of retirement
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:26 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Mike McGlynn is available.
Jordan Black is available.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:45 PM 12-10-2019
[QUOTE=MAHOMO 4 LIFE!;14649264]Get Wiz in there now!!

Watch Wisniewski at LG pass off and pick up. Quick feet and great reaction time to redirect. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/0ruRpsHT9g

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) December 11, 2019
[/QUOTE

Not bad for a new addition, but The Wiz better be fighting for his professional life come August

No more late round and undrafted projects starting, it’s unacceptable
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:20 PM 12-10-2019
So Allen would be an upgrade? Not sure why he hasn’t been re-signed then. Had better not be because he made some nasty comments on the way out.

If we don’t win the SB this year, I’m pretty confident it’s happening next year. The needs on this team are very cut and dry. Couple interior linemen, couple linebackers, RB.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:25 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
So Allen would be an upgrade? Not sure why he hasn’t been re-signed then. Had better not be because he made some nasty comments on the way out.

If we don’t win the SB this year, I’m pretty confident it’s happening next year. The needs on this team are very cut and dry. Couple interior linemen, couple linebackers, RB.
Even worse; he probably lied about something.

Honestly, though, I thought the interior played better this week, including Wylie. I shit on those guys a lot, but they appeared to play better as a group.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Get Wiz in there now!!

Holy shit.

I like him but I didn't expect to see that. That looked GREAT.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Holy shit.

I like him but I didn't expect to see that. That looked GREAT.
Bruh I've been on the anti Wylie wagon along time and thought Wisnewski played ok this pre season for the eagles. Was confused as to why they released him especially since Peters is always hurt they need numbers on that line.

Kinda weird to say but Pennell and Wisnewski could be the guys who save this season. I mean vs Indy/Houston our d line against the run and our interior OL in general were soooo bad
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:23 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Go to Jeff Allen, offer him a guaranteed contract in 2020 and tell the press you screwed up letting him go.

Swallow your pride Brett, and win a SB.
Does anyone know the status of Jeff Allen's health? I heard somewhere that he was concerned about his multiple concussions. He may have decided that he doesn't want to play anymore. If so, I'm down with Erving at left guard and Wisniewski at center.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up