ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Honey Badger makes commercial for PETA
srvy 02:11 PM 12-10-2019
Honey badger makes it 20 minutes in deep freeze in commercial for PETA on the evils of leaving pets outdoors in winter. I dont know that this warrants a new thread but put a coat on like a dog had badger.

I spent near a week working in a super cold storage facility for the EPA and survived. This is where they freeze turkeys and such for long time storage.I like dogs and frown on leaving them out in freezing temps without protection but common Badger 20 minutes?
[Reply]
loochy 02:16 PM 12-10-2019
What would he have done last January in that Pats game when it was like 5 degrees outside?
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:21 PM 12-10-2019
I love dogs and agree with the statement you shouldn't be a deadbeat fuck and leave your dog out in the cold

but fuck peta

People Eating Tasty Animals
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:27 PM 12-10-2019
PETA is a dbag organization. HB loses a respect point for being a part of that group of dirtbags.

However, the specific point he's making is valid. Short-coat dogs can get frost-bite and even die is sub-freezing weather. Leaving these types of dogs out when it's cold enough to freeze water is cruel and inhumane.

It's also completely unnecessary these days when anyone can just go to Wally World and buy a plastic doghouse for almost nothing, throw an old blanket in it and instantaneously give the dog a place to stay warm.
[Reply]
Sofa King 02:36 PM 12-10-2019
He better not get sick and miss a game all because he couldn't eat his frozen candy bar! I sure hope he's not dehydrated too!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:37 PM 12-10-2019
Peta is a truly reprehensible organization that believes a pet is better off dead than being someone's pet.
[Reply]
eDave 02:41 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Peta is a truly reprehensible organization that believes a pet is better off dead than being someone's pet.
It really is. Human's enable that though. We are fucking terribad.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:46 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
It really is. Human's enable that though. We are ****ing terribad.
Most humans suck worse than dogs.

#facts
[Reply]
rtmike 03:04 PM 12-10-2019
Easy there, settle down HB.

This is the only time of year my old Golden likes hanging out with me in the cold garage.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:05 PM 12-10-2019
Can he be Sportsperson of the Year now?
[Reply]
BWillie 03:32 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
I love dogs and agree with the statement you shouldn't be a deadbeat **** and leave your dog out in the cold

but **** peta

People Eating Tasty Animals
Yeah. The cold really bothers wolves
[Reply]
Mecca 03:37 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
To be real if you just want to leave your pet outside in shitty conditions why have a pet?

I have a friend who got mad his neighbor called the cops on him cause his dog was outside when it was like 10, I had to explain to him that leaving your dog outside in that weather is fucked up and then he got mad at me. Basically telling me that people need to mind their own business and animals live outside and people who want to treat them like humans are idiots...yea.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:40 PM 12-10-2019
Good for him, and this is why owners who do that should be shot in the face. You can't rehabilitate animal cruelty, just abort them...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:52 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I guess we should sleep outdoors like other primates do.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:53 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
What would he have done last January in that Pats game when it was like 5 degrees outside?
That dog WILL hunt, hopefully anyways.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up