ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>SI sportsperson of the year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:22 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
loochy 09:12 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Actually she was tied with her teammate Alex Morgan according to the site. Why didn’t she get a share of the award too? (We all know why, so that was rhetorical)
I would MUCH MUCH MUCH rather see a photo of Alex Morgan on the cover
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:15 AM 12-10-2019
Would!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:17 AM 12-10-2019
Snowflake big mouth cunt.
[Reply]
loochy 09:17 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Would!
but she wouldn't you
[Reply]
srvy 09:20 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Muff bumpers need their fantasy covers also.
They can scissor their partner and dream of Rapinhoe.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:23 AM 12-10-2019
Do any of you dorks actually read or subscribe to Sports Illustrated?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:26 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Whoa you’re right. Just googled this no name. She wayyy better than pink haired woke dyke

[Reply]
Frazod 09:29 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Fuck no. And it's been years since I bought an issue.

And putting an ugly ass America hating bulldyke who plays a shit sport on the cover doesn't exactly inspire me to run out to the nearest newsstand, either.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:29 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
What kind of dork reads magazines these days?

Maybe if you could fix your own car, or could get your blood sugar under control, you wouldn't spend so much time in waiting rooms.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:34 AM 12-10-2019
this again?

Demanding equal pay from FIFA.....while the women actually get a higher percentage cut from FIFA than the men do.

Problem is - SHOCKER - women's soccer isnt nearly as popular as mens......doesnt bring in near the amount of tv/advertising revenue, etc. etc. etc.

Since she wants true equality/equal pay.......why doesnt she tryout for the mens squad?

Oh yeah.......
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:46 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What kind of dork reads magazines these days?

Maybe if you could fix your own car, or could get your blood sugar under control, you wouldn't spend so much time in waiting rooms.
You can do all that by reading Sports Illustrated? You'd think their readership wouldn't be so low if the public knew about it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:48 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I loved her alongside Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.
Yeah, I didn't even know David Spade was transitioning.
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:52 AM 12-10-2019
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:54 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 AM 12-10-2019
I nominate the Bengals employee who caught the Patriots cheating again and blew their entire operation out of the water.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up