ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>SI sportsperson of the year (2019)
Prison Bitch 08:22 AM 12-10-2019

[Reply]
Bowser 06:00 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
She was arguably the best player and definitive leader on the most successful team in America. She was a visible player that the LGBTQ community and many women rallied around. She also raised the banner on an important equal rights conversation on pay.

What... exactly is the problem? (Other than the rampant sexism and homophobia all over this thread.)
She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the fucking White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

But, Sports Illustrated is getting just what it wanted from this - attention. So good for them. I guess.
[Reply]
007 06:02 PM 12-10-2019
What a joke
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:08 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
...sportsperson is funny though, because it still has "son" in it..

If you choose a woman, why not just call her SportswoMAN of the year.

:-)
https://culturacolectiva.com/history...man-and-female

:-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:22 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Didn't they give Crapperdick a similar award once.
She is the female Kaepernick

Clit licking bitches be linin' up for Sports Illustrated now!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:29 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the ****ing White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

But, Sports Illustrated is getting just what it wanted from this - attention. So good for them. I guess.
Correct. She won because she eats pussy and hates Trump.

That's why Alexis Morgan didnt win.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:39 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I don't think I was referring to you since your one post in this thread was that you never heard of her.

The standards for Sportsman of the Year doesn't have to be sheer visibility. It's fluid, and can introduce a new brand of athletic personality that's had an impact on our culture and has also been incredible on the field of play.

She's been both, in spades.
So she likes black guys? What's that have to do with it?
[Reply]
Frazod 06:50 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
She won it every bit as much for saying "I'm not going to the fucking White House" when asked if she would be excited to go there if invited as for anything she did on the field for her sport. What would you expect from a publication that wanted Caitlyn Jenner to pose nude for it? Being woke is obviously incredibly important for them.

Yeah, they are, but much like ESPN, they're getting the attention of people who don't give a crap about sports, and alienating people who do. Not a particularly smart business model.

Of course, all these fuckers live in a bubble where everybody thinks like them, and nobody outside the bubble matters. At least until their woke ass businesses fail because the outsiders quit supporting them, and they end up moving back in with mommy and daddy.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:52 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Go woke go broke. It’s about time for SI to fold anyway. I think they just went to monthly print
Is it that time of the month?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:54 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Correct. She won because she eats pussy and hates Trump.

That's why Alexis Morgan didnt win.
AGENDA 2030
[Reply]
Bowser 07:00 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Yeah, they are, but much like ESPN, they're getting the attention of people who don't give a crap about sports, and alienating people who do. Not a particularly smart business model.

Of course, all these fuckers live in a bubble where everybody thinks like them, and nobody outside the bubble matters. At least until their woke ass businesses fail because the outsiders quit supporting them, and they end up moving back in with mommy and daddy.
Absolutely. Hopefully they know how to code.
[Reply]
srvy 10:22 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
and not bad to look at
Except the boob problem.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:48 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Lots of good memories of Sugar Ray. Generational talent.

On a different note, I wonder if C A Adkins JR is still alive and living on Woodhaven Road. Did he have kids? Did they go to Glen Cove Elementary School? l wonder...
[Reply]
MotherJefer 11:20 PM 12-10-2019
This board gets outraged at the weirdest things.
[Reply]
srvy 11:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Lots of good memories of Sugar Ray. Generational talent.

On a different note, I wonder if C A Adkins JR is still alive and living on Woodhaven Road. Did he have kids? Did they go to Glen Cove Elementary School? l wonder...
Marvin Hagler beat his ass and was robbed twice. Once by the scoring and twice by never getting the rematch Leonard promised.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:28 PM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by carcosa:
She was the top scorer on the World Cup winner. Well-deserved!
We all know that the deserving winner of this lame award should have gone to "JAWS". JOEY CHESTNUT! THE WORLDS GREATEST EATER!:-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up